Jump to content
JayC

New Black Widow Movie Trailer And Poster

Recommended Posts

She's lived a lot of lives, but she's done running from her past. Black Widow opens in theaters on May 1, 2020.
 



Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow in Marvel Studios’ action-packed spy thriller Black Widow — the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour as Alexei aka The Red Guardian and Rachel Weisz as Melina.

Black-Widow-Poster.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added screencaps from the trailer.

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-01.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-02.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-03.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-04.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-05.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-06.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-07.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-08.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-09.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-10.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-11.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-12.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-13.jpg

Black-Widow-Trailer-1-14.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, this is the proper First Lady of the MCU effort. Natasha was unjustly passed over and the Anointed Goddess was put at point. Backspace, delete, replace. That's the right way to do it. This looks like everything that other loaded diaper was supposed to be. Hopefully this is a better sign for the future.

As far as the substance, I think it's going to be a mix of prequel and the time between Age of Ultron and Civil War. Looks like Red Guardian is going to be some sort of satirical take on the real one. Looks like Santa in cosplay. Let's hope it's not as bad as the whole Trevor clusterfook. I'm excited for this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I have seen in the trailer Tasky is not just the main villain of the movie but also one of the people behind the MCU Red Room. Maybe they are combining his schools with this version of the Red Room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JayC said:

She's lived a lot of lives, but she's done running from her past. Black Widow opens in theaters on May 1, 2020.
 



Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow in Marvel Studios’ action-packed spy thriller Black Widow — the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour as Alexei aka The Red Guardian and Rachel Weisz as Melina.

Black-Widow-Poster.jpg

I'm intrigued. Although Taskmaster would honestly kick the stuffing out of Black Widow. Taskmaster routinely gives hero's like Captain America, Wolverine and Deadpool Trouble. But if He fights Red Guardian that seems fair. Seems like a good movie for fans, comic readers may have to continue to swallow some new variation in continuity/power sets.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I'm intrigued. Although Taskmaster would honestly kick the stuffing out of Black Widow. Taskmaster routinely gives hero's like Captain America, Wolverine and Deadpool Trouble. But if He fights Red Guardian that seems fair. Seems like a good movie for fans, comic readers may have to continue to swallow some new variation in continuity/power sets.  

You do know she has kicked Taskmaster butt a load of times right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good, and Just as I imagined it would, I am very excited about this movie, I am really hoping for a Winter Soldier style film which after such explosive epics we've had in the MCU as of late it will be nice to go more low-key, Also that White Widow suit...damn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually looks pretty decent. I wasnt not planning on caring at all about this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tarot said:

You do know she has kicked Taskmaster butt a load of times right?

Got scans? I found him making X-23 look stupid, I found nothing with BW fighting him. Considering Taskmaster has super soldier serum going though his veins and has put a hurt on Cap and Deadpool. Unless it's PIS, Widow would loose. I'm still excited to see the movie. Please see my final sentence from my first post. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't recall Black Widow and Taskmaster really ever going at it one on one in the comics though I do think she could give him a run for his money depending on the circumstances.

I wonder if Red Guardian will get a shield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, it almost looked like it would be a worthy sequel to Winter Soldier . . . then they squeezed David Harbor into a superhero suit and body-shamed his @$$ just so we'd know this is a DISNEY MCU movie. Thank you Fiege for ruining the one genre that used to give me the most happiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This movie is be 1000 times better than that Captain Marvel crap.  A lot of action and comedy. "You got fat" Haha hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JayC said:

I don't recall Black Widow and Taskmaster really ever going at it one on one in the comics though I do think she could give him a run for his money depending on the circumstances.

I wonder if Red Guardian will get a shield.

She might. In my mind, based on feats and using comic continuity(which serves no purpose in the MCU), I would give it to Taskmaster. I'm not saying it's a flawless victory but they are in two totally different tiers. Again, I am excited to see the film and I hope Red Guardian gets his frisbee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mako said:

Wow, it almost looked like it would be a worthy sequel to Winter Soldier . . . then they squeezed David Harbor into a superhero suit and body-shamed his @$$ just so we'd know this is a DISNEY MCU movie. Thank you Fiege for ruining the one genre that used to give me the most happiness.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm good with this, but one nitpick:  for somebody who finally found family in her Avengers team, it seems an awful lot like Natasha already had one.  Or maybe she just never felt that way about her comrades the way Alexei does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satam said:

I'm good with this, but one nitpick:  for somebody who finally found family in her Avengers team, it seems an awful lot like Natasha already had one.  Or maybe she just never felt that way about her comrades the way Alexei does.

I think this will be main topic of the movie, she had family but she couldn't continue normal relationships with them  because they were controlled by served interests of kgb first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 12:31 PM, michiganjfrog said:

HYPED  I cant friggin wait

Me too!!! I was on the fence about seeing this when it was first announced, but now that I've seen the teaser trailer I'm so hyped to see this now!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, Emnems80 said:

Me too!!! I was on the fence about seeing this when it was first announced, but now that I've seen the teaser trailer I'm so hyped to see this now!!!!

im excited for taskmaster :D and I hope we see a flash back of red guardian in his prime, that would be cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

santa on cosplay - awesome comparison

On 12/4/2019 at 12:00 AM, monron999 said:

Now, this is the proper First Lady of the MCU effort. Natasha was unjustly passed over and the Anointed Goddess was put at point. Backspace, delete, replace. That's the right way to do it. This looks like everything that other loaded diaper was supposed to be. Hopefully this is a better sign for the future.

As far as the substance, I think it's going to be a mix of prequel and the time between Age of Ultron and Civil War. Looks like Red Guardian is going to be some sort of satirical take on the real one. Looks like Santa in cosplay. Let's hope it's not as bad as the whole Trevor clusterfook. I'm excited for this one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far it looks  good. My only major problem is the way Red Guardian seems to be treat like a joke character

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leokearon said:

So far it looks  good. My only major problem is the way Red Guardian seems to be treat like a joke character

Yeah it does and that's not cool; in the comics at least, she was married to this guy, so I'd like to think even if it were more or less "arranged" by the Soviets, she would still have a partner worthy of her. He shouldn't be a joke. He was their premier combat pilot/ Captain America counterpart for cryin' out loud.

On the other hand, the comics have indeed saddled her with guys I always felt were less than worthy- most notably, Hawkeye. Jayzus, what did she see in this fool?? And THEN they gave her a history with Bucky the Boy Hostage! SMDH.

Sorry about the rant, but I don't think she's ever really been portrayed as she should've been and a lot of that is because of the comics. I'd hoped they put her in an R rated film but at any rate, MCU has done a really good job with many of these characters so I'm hopeful this will knock it out of the park, too.

736672__SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 7:04 PM, michiganjfrog said:

 

im excited for taskmaster 😄 and I hope we see a flash back of red guardian in his prime, that would be cool

You just hinted at the next MCU spinoff!!! If he's a hit character I wouldn't be surprised if Disney makes another movie about it, or even another Disney+ show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yeah it does and that's not cool; in the comics at least, she was married to this guy, so I'd like to think even if it were more or less "arranged" by the Soviets, she would still have a partner worthy of her. He shouldn't be a joke. He was their premier combat pilot/ Captain America counterpart for cryin' out loud.

On the other hand, the comics have indeed saddled her with guys I always felt were less than worthy- most notably, Hawkeye. Jayzus, what did she see in this fool?? And THEN they gave her a history with Bucky the Boy Hostage! SMDH.

Sorry about the rant, but I don't think she's ever really been portrayed as she should've been and a lot of that is because of the comics. I'd hoped they put her in an R rated film but at any rate, MCU has done a really good job with many of these characters so I'm hopeful this will knock it out of the park, too.

736672__SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Yeah, The Red Guardian should have some dignity. At least Bucky was retconed to be the Winter Soldier and the boy hostage was made-up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I'd be down for some Iron Man waves. Especially if there were some MCU redos of the earlier armors.
    • off topic:  monron's theory is quite interesting but i think if hawkeye knew about a switch he would've said something after they returned from the time heist. it also seems unlikely to me that Yelena would've kept up the disguise for the whole 5 year blip.  Although it might explain why Widow didn't know who Red Skull was, i would think Natasha would know that was Steve's arch-enemy but Yelena might not.   Ultimately, tho, I  think its more likely that they are considering Yelena as a replacement for Nat, as Tarot suggested. My guess is that if the character is well-received in the BW movie she may end up on the Avengers or perhaps headlining a  BW 2 movie.
    • You should do one with Iceman and name it 'Winter is Coming" 😃
    • Best Newcomer: Executioner- great new sculpt awesome accessories. Great pack as well Remake: Hela- Great accurate update + more accessories than the original, only way it could be better is if it included swords. Re-release: Vibranium Black Panther- it's amazing how much this figure pops up from the display just with a little paint added to an already awesome sculpt. Only category with no contest IMO.  Best Villain: Hela- again, compared to the rest of the releases she get's the most out of her packaging. Best Female: Ghost- She's not on the list but she's my favourite female MCU figure of the year. Mostly out of love for the portrayal and how soon we got her figure compared to Yellowjacket. (Voted Valkyrie since she was my runner-up) New Costume: Iron Patriot- I thought I'd buy it just for completion of an eventual Iron Armor display and Thor's head. I thought it wouldn't replace the MK006 War Machine in my action display. Boy, was I blown away when I got it last night. Strong contender for my personal ToY award.


×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE