Make a Daredevil Wave

RyanDaly

Inspired by a few other threads, including leokearon's Make an Iron Man Wave, and also inspired by this particular cover:

spacer.png

I know we've already got very good Elektra, Bullseye, and Kingpin figures recently, but Daredevil did exist before Frank Miller took over the book, and he had quite an interesting rogues gallery.

Daredevil wave 1 (Stilt-Man build-a-figure)

1. Daredevil (classic) - solid red for entire costume, including gloves, boots, etc. ; packaged with BAF head)
  2. The Owl - packaged with BAF right and left arms
  3. Gladiator - packaged with BAF right and left lower legs/feet
  4. Electro - classic version; packaged with BAF torso
  5. Leap Frog - packaged with BAF right and left leg extensions
  6. Jester - packaged with BAF right and left leg extensions
  • BAF: Stilt-Man - head/torso/arms are all the same size as a standard 6 inch figure, but with leg extensions he stands 14-16 inches tall

This was just the first wave I thought of that would be fun to assemble with Stilt-Man as the BAF. There could be additional waves with alternate versions of Daredevil, such as the black and red armored version from the '90s, or the recent version of Matt in the red suit and tie. There are also unused villains, such as Mister Fear, the Matador, Purple Man, Echo, Elektra in white, and of course the Hand ninjas

What do you think? What Daredevil wave(s) would you make?

Daredevil.jpg

Owl.jpg

Gladiator.jpg

Electro.jpg

Leapfrog.jpg

Jester.jpg

Stilt-Man.jpg

1. Armored Daredevil

2. Classic Daredevil with swappable taped fists and alternate bruised face

3. Matt Murdoch with briefcase accessory that has his DD costume sculpted inside

4. Owl

5 Gladiator

6. Lady Bullseye

BAF: Mr. Hyde with crushed CA original shield

I know alot of you guys used some of these choices but, I'd want to see them in a Daredevil wave so I picked them as well

Daredevil Wave

• Armored Daredevil (no BAF Peice)
  • Elektra (White)
  • Mr. Fear
  • Lady Bullseye
  • Crimewave
  • Deathstalker
  • Ikari

BAF = Hellspawn (Daredevil Doppelganger)

2-PACK = Hand Ninja & Karen Page

My favorite all time hero. Sadly I don't think he'll ever get his own wave but I have plenty of wants.

1. Armored DD - we've already gotten classic versions through the Spider-Man waves and Walgreens exclusives. No need to revisit the same grounds.

2. Stiltman - I don't think he actually requires BAF, but as we found with Cannonball, Hasbro's not real keen on including alternate lower body parts. Still, it would be nice.

3. Mister Fear - his costume is way cooler than Scarecrow's.

4. Echo - everything about this character is awesome, from the look to the concept to the story. I'm really disappointed we don't see more of her.

5. Bushwacker - assassin with a bionic gun arm. Does it get any cooler than that? Seriously, does it?

6. Lady Bullseye - Hasbro got us worked us up about this one years ago, but thank goodness they didn't do it way back in the Dark Days.

7. Ikari - love this guy's retro DD based costume and he was quite a challenge for ol' Hornhead. Also his mold can be retooled for a Hand Ninja army builder.

BAF - Mister Hyde - I've been waiting on this guy for some time, but instead of doing him in the Avengers waves we've gotten 3 Thanos and about a thousand MCU Hulks. He's one of the last "Big Guys" who haven't gotten the BAF treatment.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

My favorite all time hero. Sadly I don't think he'll ever get his own wave but I have plenty of wants.

1. Armored DD - we've already gotten classic versions through the Spider-Man waves and Walgreens exclusives. No need to revisit the same grounds.

2. Stiltman - I don't think he actually requires BAF, but as we found with Cannonball, Hasbro's not real keen on including alternate lower body parts. Still, it would be nice.

3. Mister Fear - his costume is way cooler than Scarecrow's.

4. Echo - everything about this character is awesome, from the look to the concept to the story. I'm really disappointed we don't see more of her.

5. Bushwacker - assassin with a bionic gun arm. Does it get any cooler than that? Seriously, does it?

6. Lady Bullseye - Hasbro got us worked us up about this one years ago, but thank goodness they didn't do it way back in the Dark Days.

7. Ikari - love this guy's retro DD based costume and he was quite a challenge for ol' Hornhead. Also his mold can be retooled for a Hand Ninja army builder.

BAF - I've been waiting on this guy for some time, but instead of doing him in the Avengers waves we've gotten 3 Thanos and about a thousand MCU Hulks. He's one of the last "Big Guys" who haven't gotten the BAF treatment.

Um, think you forgot to name the BAF...