Femme Fatales Wave?

Guest EUPHORICVIKING

Would you be interested in an all female wave?

Who would you pick for the wave?

1. Mantis (comic version)

2. Tigra

3. She-hulk (Fantastic Four)

4. Storm (Giant sized X-Men)

5. Red Gaurdian (Female version (Defenders))

6. Dark Ms. Marvel (Dark Avengers)

7. Morgan Le Fay

BAF-Nimrod

Honestly, I have a hard time not just making every dream wave mostly or all women, since Hasbro doesn't usually make as many lady characters as they do men in any given wave, leaving a ton of great female characters and looks on the table. Although, it bears saying that I actually can't think of a "femme fatale", persay, that I'd want, as that archetype normally has a pretty narrow definition, but I realize you're using the term more broadly here.

• Destiny
  • Dust
  • Frenzy (in her Age of X/Legacy costume)
  • Magik (in her 00s costume, to match the Walgreens New Mutants)
  • Psylocke (in her 80s outback armour)
  • Spiral
  • Storm (in her costume from around the time of the Twelve, that was like an updated version of her original costume)
  • BAF: Armor

I feel like the toughest part of this wave for most people will be the BAF, as there are very few ladies throughout Marvel comics who could only be made as BAFs. One of the Guthrie sisters could alter her size to grow large, but I don't remember her having much of a part to play outside the Age of Apocalypse. The Great Lakes Avengers have Big Bertha. I don't know. Was there ever a version of She-Hulk that came close to Hulk in size?

Out of This World wave

1. Gamora - classic Starlin-era look
  2. Moondragon - classic Avengers look (I know this will never happen, but I can wish)
  3. Mantis - classic Avengers look
  4. Nikki - '90s Guardians of the Galaxy look
  5. Lyja - Skrull warrior
  6. Death - cloaked Grim Reaper look; interchangeable heads, one normal woman, one skull
  • Build-a-Figure: Nova (Frankie Raye) - one BAF piece would be a long fire trail attachment

Warrior Women wave 

1. Valkyrie - classic Defenders look
  2. Lady Sif - classic white and pink look
  3. Hela - classic look
  4. Karnilla the Norn Queen - classic look
  5. Tana Nile - classic green Colonizer look
  6. Poundcakes - classic look
  • Build-a-Figure: Hildegarde - classic look; almost as tall as 80th Anniversary Thor

Wonderful Women of Marvel wave 1

1. Wasp - red and yellow costume look
  2. She-Hulk - classic Avengers look
  3. Captain Marvel II (Monica Rambeau) - classic Avengers look
  4. Crystal - classic Inhumans look
  5. Princess Python - classic look
  6. Madame Masque - classic look
  • Build-a-Figure: Titania - classic look

Wonderful Women of Marvel wave 2

1. Black Widow - gray costume, short hair look
  2. TIgra - classic West Coast Avengers look
  3. Medusa - classic Inhumans look (she just needs to be redone; the last version is weak)
  4. Colleen Wing - classic Daughters of the Dragon look
  5. Clea - classic look
  6. Diamondback - classic look
  • Build-a-Figure: Anaconda - classic look; interchangeable snake arms as someone already mentioned above (great pick)

wow this one is really hard, I honesntly could sit here and make up all female waves all day long, I would be completely content collecting only the female characters, but anyways heres some wave that comes to mind

Bad Side wave

• Viper
  • Diamondback
  • Sin
  • Shiklah*
  • Deathbird
  • Black Mamba
  • BAF = Titania

Good Side Wave

• Clea
  • Quasar (Avril Kincaid)
  • Crystal
  • Lionheart
  • Black Widow 2099
  • Quake
  • BAF = Lady Hellbender

I will probably def come back and do more , since this is really fun

*not actually a total bad guy, more so a good guy but with the bad more represented for their actions, I' mean marrying Dracula is pretty bad