Hasbro Marvel Legends 2019 German Comic Con Reveals

JayC

2 hours ago, Legender said:

Man, this is not the "Outback" is the Jim Lee costume! It was silverish, not black at all ... anyways, thanks Hasbro, easy pass as I was able to get the White Version 

Ya,but it was only a slight change in aesthetics in the transition from Silvesrtri to Lee. It was still the same basic color palette. Either way it seems to be more of a preference than anything. Some are content with the white version, some like the black. Personally I like the the look of the black but as a completist I'd have gotten both either way. That Fan Channel gig is really finding a way to stick it to us with all the repaint.

If the extra heads are not too small for a regular sized buck I see some Goblin Queen and Arcades assistant MS.Locke being made with those extra heads. Very cool.

Now that I see storm in the black and gold...I think I'll be picking her up. That figure looks sharp and I always thought her costume was black LEATHER with silver highlights so it works for me.

Not super excited about black Storm, may get her, but she doesn't looks as good as I thought she would. 

The Cockoos are interesting and certainly will go well with Emma, but I also believe there's something off about the legs, not sure if it's the looks of double joint in skin colour or their overall sculpt. Maybe they should try an import style single jointed knee for these kinds of figures.

8 hours ago, leokearon said:

Single jointed knees would be a step backwards

It depends on how well they'd be design. Again, if they took inspiration from brands like Figma and the joint could pose beyond 90 degrees it would be awesome. 

8 hours ago, ransomz said:

Those Cuckoos look pretty good. Walgreens is the problem. I haven't had any luck with Moonstar so I don't see why this would be different. I'm not going to pay inflated secondary market prices.

totally agree, for fans outside the USA like me, this walgreen ones are overpriced..i got the black emma frost cost 48 aud (33 usd) which is already considered on sale 

29 minutes ago, Bluecomet said:

totally agree, for fans outside the USA like me, this walgreen ones are overpriced..i got the black emma frost cost 48 aud (33 usd) which is already considered on sale 

Ya, that really sucks for you guys outta the US. Kinda makes me wish, after a certain period of time, they would release a slightly different version of figures like this through Fan Channel. Kinda like how XBOX or PS4 release an "exclusive" game and then the games goes to all platforms after a few months. That would help a lot of people that miss out on the exclusives and also grab some of us "Gotta have it" guys who have to have every variation of a character that is put out. Could you imagine what they could do if the did an Emma Frost white variant or a Dani Moonstar with Magma and Magik head swaps?

I'm ok with my Storm in White costume for now and even then I hated that "soft goods" cape...it doesn't look good posed. I really hope they fix the cape for the eventual Giant-Sized X-men release.

I'll probably pick this up when it goes on Clearance.

Skipping the Cuckoos. Was never a fan of the characters to begin with and I don't even recognize these ones now. I know them as the blonde Emma clones. Not the Spice Girls.

30 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I'm ok with my Storm in White costume for now and even then I hated that "soft goods" cape...it doesn't look good posed. I really hope they fix the cape for the eventual Giant-Sized X-men release.

I'll probably pick this up when it goes on Clearance.

Skipping the Cuckoos. Was never a fan of the characters to begin with and I don't even recognize these ones now. I know them as the blonde Emma clones. Not the Spice Girls.

Say what you want, what you really, really want.

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:35 AM, JayC said:

I always get the Walgreens exclusives off their website cause I don't have one super close and the one that is remotely close never carries them. They always put them on online and while they dont usually last forever they dont usually sell out instantly either.

They certainly screwed me on the Emma Frost figure from online. Good news that you didn't have to go through it, but your good fortune is not enough news to stay my wrath against them...mark my words....they shall truly pay for this....even now, my plan is in motion. And I will  bring them to their knees, and they shall beg me for the sweet release of doom, which I shall never grant them....