The Next 3-in-1?

tarot

With announcement of the Cuckoos and with Dani Moonstar and co being a huge success (Yes I know some can't find it but it's still a success), It got me thinking of what else they could do in that format, whether it be 3 new characters or one person 3 head like Multiple Man. even if it makes us having to buy 3 the same figure just to make them, if it get us characters that we been asking for for a while all the more for Hasbro to make this. And while I can only really come up with one or 2 I thought I ask you what else do this format.

The obvious one for me is the Male equivalent of the new mutants, with Sunspot, Cannonball and Doug being the best example. 

The is also Gen X male and female character since most of them wore the same costume. 

Then their the Training Suit X-men from Jim Lee's run.

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. 

Navy blue field uniform like the comic book Nick Fury (from the Onslaught wave, I think). A male version could have heads for Jasper Sitwell, Jimmy Woo, Clay Quartermain, etc. A female version could have a head for Maria Hill, maybe Bobbi Morse before becoming Mockingbird, maybe even Melinda May from the AoS television series. 

shield1.jpg

I know it was already said but Generation X (mainly some of the ladies would work best) would be a huge want (although it's already been said), I know this is a joke but... Assault & Battery (haha both their heads were the same)

but joke aside, Nova Corps, easily could be done, so many people were in the corps at times, and donned essentially the same uniform (or exactly the same uniform), easily you could do a male one and a female one, maybe even 2 male ones, we could have a male version with 4 heads, helmeted, richard rider, jesse alexander, and steve rogers, and thats just to start, a female version could have Helmeted, Irani Rael, Lindy Nolan and Ko-Rel, you could also have a second male version with Tanak, Malik Tarcel and Josh Atwater

On 12/8/2019 at 9:08 AM, tarot said:

With announcement of the Cuckoos and with Dani Moonstar and co being a huge success (Yes I know some can't find it but it's still a success), It got me thinking of what else they could do in that format, whether it be 3 new characters or one person 3 head like Multiple Man. even if it makes us having to buy 3 the same figure just to make them, if it get us characters that we been asking for for a while all the more for Hasbro to make this. And while I can only really come up with one or 2 I thought I ask you what else do this format.

The obvious one for me is the Male equivalent of the new mutants, with Sunspot, Cannonball and Doug being the best example. 

The is also Gen X male and female character since most of them wore the same costume. 

Then their the Training Suit X-men from Jim Lee's run.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:10 AM, JayC said:

I second this one Male equivalent of the new mutants, with Sunspot, Cannonball and Doug. Let us finish out the original New Mutants.

3rd for the no-brainer Cannonball/Sunspot/Doug

SHIELD (female) - Quake, Maria Hill, Sharon Carter

23 hours ago, nieman257 said:

3rd for the no-brainer Cannonball/Sunspot/Doug

SHIELD (female) - Quake, Maria Hill, Sharon Carter

These are solid picks. 

I was thinking of Black Ops Team Wolverine, Maverick and Sabretooth, but their body types are all so different I don't think it would work well. Would be a cool three-pack though.

I also think that a male equivalent of New Mutants would be cool.

I don’t like that these 3-in-1s are walgreen exclusives because they are hard to find. I haven’t found a Dani Moonstar yet and there are four Walgreens in my city. I would rather them be available online so that you can easily order the amount you want instead of trying to find them and hoping there are enough in stock. Either that or just make them as three packs or with groups like New Mutants and Generation X they should make them into team packs. I hope they stop making these 3-in-1s exclusive after the Cuckoos.

• 2 weeks later...

is This strictly to build many characters out of one body? My first thought was how the Black Knight was done, three heads that make two characters (Sir Percy and Dane Whitman ) and two different looks from different eras ( classic winged and normal helmet).

this could be done to create different looks for many eras for many characters like:

Thor: on 80th body with 3 heads. Bearded, masked bearded and angry head.  Two characters ( Thor and Masterson) and a few more iconic looks 

Iron Man: 80th body with 80s Tony, Rhodes and Happy Hogan alt heads

Ronin: with Clint Barton, Echo ( somehow her costume made her look like a man, and Blade alt heads

i like how Hasbro has found ways to get the most out of their bodies. The New Mutants 3 in 1 is a clever way to expand teams, just wish I could find them in the wild

I'd like an AoS pack. I think one pack could have Fitz, Coulson and Sitwell in the suit body, and another in a jumpsuit for the females with May, Bobbi and Daisy. Make a female version of the business suit too to add Sharon Carter, Simmons and a jumpsuit for the males with Ward, Trip and Hunter. 

Wishful thinking all the way.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Translucent Invisible Woman, translucent Human Torch with correct proportions (ex Sunfire body buck), 70s Sub-Mariner. OR Triton, Gorgon, Karnak with a Lockjaw BAF. Be a nice way to finish up the Inhumans, very much like the wonderful box set they did for Alpha Flight. In fact, I'd cheat a bit on the "3-pack" idea and include a Medusa with soft-goods type hair and not just a glob of plastic.

med.jpg

it isn't 3-packs. read the first post properly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest EUPHORICVIKING
On 1/5/2020 at 12:21 AM, nieman257 said:

Here's one - the decorated general  military body for Ross, Talbot & Fortean. Gloved hands, pistol, cap for Talbot, even a briefcase.

The only one worthy 👆.

But I think we are likely to get a General Flagg in the new GI Joe line.