Marvel Legends 6" Black Widow Wave Fully Revealed And Up For Pre-Order

JayC

Hasbro has released official images for their upcoming first wave of Black Widow themed 6" Marvel Legends figures which you can pre-order now at BigBadToyStore.com. The wave includes the following:

Black Widow (Movie)
Natasha Romanoff reunites with a group of spies from her past to stop a lethal force. Enter the world of Marvel’s Black Widow movie with Legends Series figures!

Taskmaster (Movie)
Taskmaster is armed with the ability to mimic an enemy’s every move.

Yelena Belova (Movie)
A product of the Red Room's ruthless training program, Yelena Belova is a fiery assassin.

Winter Soldier (Comic)
Winter Soldier is a fierce combatant and an asset in battle, no matter which team he fights for.

Spymaster (Comic)
An undercover operative skilled in sabotage, Spymaster possesses superb fighting capabilities.

Crossbones (Comics)
Crossbones makes it his mission to take out Captain America, no matter the loss of life at stake.

Red Guardian (Movie)
Alexei Shostakov is a super soldier and spy who has lived a lifetime of triumph during the Cold War.

Crimson Dynamo BAF (Comic)

Black-Widow-Wave-01.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-02.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-03.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-04.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-05.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-06.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-07.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-08.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-09.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-20.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-21.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-22.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-23.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-24.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-25.jpg

Black-Widow-Wave-26.jpg

1 minute ago, Typhis said:

The movie figures look comic and not like the real people.....

man they really do. at the very least like comic book adaptations of the actors in the movie. are these prototypes or the official end product? i have a feeling though that these will look much better in hand.

a little bummed that Harbor's Red Guardian doesn't get an alternate masked head. 

Wow I'm surprised by these new reveals, and my Surprise comes from how well... cheap they look, and as far as movie figures go they barely look like the sculptor cared about representing the actors likeness, at first look the whole wave screams retrograde, like this wave should have been released in 2015, I'm most stunned by how poor Yelena and Guardian's faces look, both almost have a basic line feel, the BAF looks really wonky and way too toony for me, I don't know how I feel about this wave in the end, Taskmaster looks pretty damn great, and the early comic reveals I'm interested in but these new figures I'm seeing are not what I expected (but we will see as more pictures come out, and the get released, in hand they may prove themselves better)

15 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Wow I'm surprised by these new reveals, and my Surprise comes from how well... cheap they look, and as far as movie figures go they barely look like the sculptor cared about representing the actors likeness, at first look the whole wave screams retrograde, like this wave should have been released in 2015, I'm most stunned by how poor Yelena and Guardian's faces look, both almost have a basic line feel, the BAF looks really wonky and way too toony for me, I don't know how I feel about this wave in the end, Taskmaster looks pretty damn great, and the early comic reveals I'm interested in but these new figures I'm seeing are not what I expected (but we will see as more pictures come out, and the get released, in hand they may prove themselves better)

The MCU figures remind me of the early MCU Cap figures where they tried to give the figure generic alt heads so they could pass as either comic or MCU versions (and didn't really work for either)

I love the Taskmaster figure. Looks much better here than what we saw in the movie. Love the shield with Red Guardian, hope thats in the movie. The Red Guardian headsculpt needs some work and really surprised there isnt a masked head being included.

I wonder if we will get a store exclusive 2-pack with Black Widow in white and Guardian with mask???

I'm only getting the MCU figs because... well completionist, but Red Guardian without a helmet is a slight let down and Yelena looks really, REALLY cheap. That BaF almost makes me want to buy it, but I have to pass for budget. 

I hope we get a helmeted RG in a 2-pack with Melina Vostokoff, I wouldn't mind getting both versions since the single pack looks to be younger, but would obviously prefer to get the first with both heads.

33 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I'm only getting the MCU figs because... well completionist, but Red Guardian without a helmet is a slight let down and Yelena looks really, REALLY cheap. That BaF almost makes me want to buy it, but I have to pass for budget. 

I hope we get a helmeted RG in a 2-pack with Melina Vostokoff, I wouldn't mind getting both versions since the single pack looks to be younger, but would obviously prefer to get the first with both heads.

I was thinking we will end up seeing a Black Widow in white with helmeted Red Guardian as some kind of store exclusive 2-Pack

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

Not the Crimson Dynamo I was wanting but still happy to have one/. Taskmaster has no BAF. The Widows look okay but neither really scream to me to buy them. Also Red Guardian has no helmet despite being shown to have one

I still prefer the older version of Crimson Dynamo we got a while back. 

Wow maybe just not the best photography but the faces on the mcu figures feel like a step backwards compared to the high quality I’ve gotten used to in recent years.

overall I don’t think this is a wave for me. May pick up Crossbones and/or Winter Soldier. Seeing the movie might motivate me to pick up some mcu figures, assuming the faces look better in reality. Tbh I’m pretty happy with infinity wave Widow plus the older mcu version (mandroid wave, iirc). The reputed price increase isn’t helping matters. Not much interest in the BAF as I’m not a huge iron man fan. That’s OK, I’m sure there will be lots of other MLs that will be more up my alley 

Ok...what happened here?

These look like 4" Star Wars type figures, at first glance, especially Yelena. There's just a generic "blah" feel to most of the wave, and I'm pissed AGAIN that no one can seem to get the Black Widow right. Did they just re-use the buck from the Endgame figure?? C'mon, show her some LOVE....this is the BLACK WIDOW. Marvel's premiere spy. I know they can do better than this.

And why on earth Red Guardian doesn't have a helmet is beyond me. This BAF is not the version I was expecting- I thought for sure the classic Crimson Dynamo suit (Marvel Universe did it in the 4" size, and it was damn near straight out of the comic) was gonna be here.

Sorry. I like Spy Master but otherwise....Passing on this wave.

021_dff2ec6a-2f68-492f-9e12-73184f2542c8_large.jpg

Hate to bandwagon, but I've got to admit I'm a little disappointed as well.  The wave looks pretty lackluster on the whole.  I was really hoping Winter Soldier would come with an interchangeable head sporting shorter hair.  I dislike the segment lines on his bionic arm being so close together.  I would have gladly traded two of Crossbones' guns for just one alternate fist hand.

I am jazzed for the Crimson Dynamo, even if, like other posting here, it's not the armor I was really jonesing for.  Still looks pretty decent.

I notice Taskmaster has some claws on one pair of hands.  He must get those from studying Black Panther.  Wonder if they're vibranium?