Favorite legend figure by far (custom or factory release)

BalthazarDraton

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:36 AM, SpiderS said:

Easily Angela, she isn’t even real Marvel character but figure itself is pretty much flawless. Great sculpt, amazing detail, paint apps are really good, only flaw is single jointed elbows but otherwise superb Marvel Legend figure that ironically isn’t really Marvel.  

4C19E4D4-A557-433A-A1FC-9887D5B3E538.jpeg

Why does Hasbro think those elbows are any good? Are double-jointed elbows on a female figure that hard to do? Maybe they don't age well?

Probably either 80th Hulk or last year's Thing figure, altho both are somewhat sentimental picks. 

Regarding female elbows i think Dwight from hasbro has said that he doesn't like the way double jointed elbows impacts the look of the female figures.  Shartimus and others ask hasbro about this every single year, they always respond that they are doing what they can to increase the range of single-jointed elbows.

Lately the female figure's joints seem more fragile than ever, i'm not sure if making them double jointed would improve that or make it worse.

That's a really tough question.  Probably the Fearsome Foes Lizard from the ToyBiz days.  Lizard is my favorite villain and that figure nails pretty much everything for the character.  Other top picks would be the McFarlane/Campbell Spider-Man (if you consider that a ML), Vulture wave Moon Knight, Rhino wave Ghost Rider, Groot Wave Nova, and the Wendigo wave Nightcrawler.

wow this is a really hard question to answer, I have so many favorites but I guess on of my top favorites is always going to be Moon Knight (Vulture BAF), because well it's Moon Knight, another top list maker is Sauron BAF , Lizard BAF, some others off the top of my head are Nico Minoru, Spider-Gwen, Mystique, A-Force Pack (Elsa, Monica Rambeau, Singularity, Lady Loki, Sif, She-Hulk), Carnage, Scream, Domino, Angela, Rogue, Mysterio (Comic), Spider-Punk, 80th Thor, 2Pack Hulk

I love the Ladies, so pretty much most of my top characters that I love are the chicks I can't even think I'd have to go analyze my collection, because every time I look I feel a different way

On 12/12/2019 at 4:10 PM, Chunkylover said:

Why does Hasbro think those elbows are any good? Are double-jointed elbows on a female figure that hard to do? Maybe they don't age well?

Double jointed elbows they way Hasbro does them  are definitely uglier than single one, especially on thinner arm, however there’s some progress I really like New She hulk elbows it seems  like perfect balance of aesthetics and articulation range, so either that or just hide pegs like Mattel does them.   

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

80th Anniversary Thor. He scales perfect, he has great articulation, comes with necessary accessories. Two things that could have made it better, an additional head that allowed for Thor to look up more. 

yeah he is a great figure but i do wish his head had greater range of motion.  nice to finally have a classic thor figure tho, been waiting a long time for hasbro to come out with one

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

yeah he is a great figure but i do wish his head had greater range of motion.  nice to finally have a classic thor figure tho, been waiting a long time for hasbro to come out with one

I personally love the articulation, with the exception that range in the neck gets. Which is understandable, due to his locks. I hope we get a Classic Beta Ray Bill on the same buck.