Marvel Legends 6" Fantastic Four Wave Invisible Woman Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Invisible Woman figure from Hasbro which is part of the Fantastic Four Super Skrull Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-Invisible-Woman-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-Invisible-Woman-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-Invisible-Woman-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-Invisible-Woman-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-Invisible-Woman-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-Invisible-Woman-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-Invisible-Woman-07.jpg

The new head and effect piece are nice so i may pick her up to use as a "powered down" Sue... although tbh i would prefer a fully translucent "powered up" version.  I will likely wait and see if i can get her at a discount price, though. Perhaps its covered in the video but i wonder if the new and old heads can be swapped without issue... I assume so since they appear to have the same body.

This figure is by far my favorite of the Fantastic 4 characters in this wave, but that being said I leaps and bounds love the original better, the face sculpt on the blue costume version is much nicer, something about her eyes and lips on this new head are not really not doing it all to much for me especially in comparison, it looks like she got some weird anime cosmetic surgery, and has a weird dolly look, I'm not going to pass on this when I see it in the wild but I'm also not going to go out of my way to get it, I'm content with the version we already got

18 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

I don't know what it is but there's something a bit off to the face, at least for me. Other than that, the figure is awesome, loved the power effect

Agreed on the power effect.  I'm sure it will get a lot of re-use.  With a pink paint wash or translucent pink casting, it would have been perfect for Jean Grey.  Of course, Jean's still got plenty of not-yet-produced looks.  I hope they include it from now on.

I don't dislike the new head, though some better paint apps would help it out.  I love the hair, though.  I'd be interested to see the new hair on the old head.

20 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

I don't know what it is but there's something a bit off to the face, at least for me. Other than that, the figure is awesome, loved the power effect

I think it's the eyes, they look huge (especially compared the the previous face)

On 12/15/2019 at 12:02 PM, leokearon said:

I think it's the eyes, they look huge (especially compared the the previous face)

On 12/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, DylanRaven055 said:

Yeah, I'm thinking is the eyes that make her look kinda funky

The original fig and this one always looked weird because one of the sculptors loves to put characters eyes as far apart from eachother as possible. Its a common annoying issue that never gets alleviated. The overall sculpts between them are pretty much the same apart from the feet.  

The color scheme in this new one isnt my favorite but I like the new ones hair which i think would look better on the old version. I never nabbed the walgreens figs except for thing as I was hoping to get these on a sale but would like to get super skrull so im super torn on this whole wave except for doom... finally a fantastic new doom.