https://marvelousnews.com/images.php?mode=album&dispsize=800&album=Reviews%2FHasbro%2FMarvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-She-Hulk&sl=

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Modern She-Hulk figure from Hasbro which is part of the Fantastic Four Super Skrull Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-She-Hulk-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-She-Hulk-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-She-Hulk-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-She-Hulk-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-She-Hulk-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-She-Hulk-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fantastic-Four-She-Hulk-07.jpg

By the Stars....what a gorgeous figure!! What an amazing sculpt! I'm normally more into Classic looks, but even so I'm glad that I pre-ordered her! I'm really happy that they have a new body mold for her now and I really hope we're getting a classic She-Hulk soon too, either in her torn white blouse or her other 80s outfits (FF or the Purple suit with the leg-warmers etc.) Here's hoping we get Titania soon on this new bod (Oh...and a remake of Thundra on this bod too while we're at it!)

43 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Pretty good looking figure, but I’ll probably wait for a rerelease in green to use as savage she-hulk. 

if I can get her half off I will. but I'd like this more as the savage red she-hulk with some guns. See the source image

Not all that impressive. It's a vastly improved sculpt, but I'm not a big fan of the new look. If anything this figure really serves to show how bad the previous She-Hulk (and Red She-Hulk) efforts were. If they'd have put half this effort into the A-Force version it would have been the be-all, end-all of She-Hulk figures. This only means they're gonna have to find a way to revisit the Classic look (perhaps through a She-Hulk/Tigra 2 pack?). It's a quality figure to be sure, but I'd be really surprised if this version was the version the majority of fans were wanting. Some, yes. Most, no.

8 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Not all that impressive. It's a vastly improved sculpt, but I'm not a big fan of the new look. If anything this figure really serves to show how bad the previous She-Hulk (and Red She-Hulk) efforts were. If they'd have put half this effort into the A-Force version it would have been the be-all, end-all of She-Hulk figures. This only means they're gonna have to find a way to revisit the Classic look (perhaps through a She-Hulk/Tigra 2 pack?). It's a quality figure to be sure, but I'd be really surprised if this version was the version the majority of fans were wanting. Some, yes. Most, no.

I hope they do revisit some of the super-tall Female characters at some point. I could see she-hulk in a 2-pack with hulk (with a new head, or maybe a comic Prof. Hulk) and ditto with the red hulks. Val could be released with a bearded 80th Thor, thundra with a thing figure. Unlikely I suppose . but hard to see any but she-hulk getting another solo release in the near future, they are just not popular enough imo so pairing with a big A-lister makes the most sense to me. I still think we get a tigra at some point altho I doubt it will be the bikini look, probably much less revealing 

I was very disappointed with the AForce SheHulk, I’ve actually kept the earlier Hasbro version. The AForce versions sculpt is so bad the earlier version is superior due to the better head sculpt. 

I have no connection to this version so I’m hoping She Hulk gets made in either her classic purple or FF costume. Hasbro has been known to do obscure first..Glad to see this new one is massive, from promo pics I got the impression  she was standard height.

overall, She Hulk looks great, just without any reference point I have little interest.

I love this figure, looks amazing, the sculpt is so well executed, I honestly can't say there is anything about this I don't like, I know alot of people are sad we didn't get a classic design, but this I am pleased with, she looks wonderful. on another note I still quite like the A-Force She-Hulk as much as people seem to be saying the opposite, but we most certainly do need a new Red Shulk, despite the older one not being all that bad, we could use an update

This figure looks nice but I have no connection with this version. I have a much more classic preference for her than modern. I still prefer the blob wave version over any of the ones theyve made since which is saying alot. Hopefully we ll get a new classic look to her soon after this release. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

This figure looks nice but I have no connection with this version. I have a much more classic preference for her than modern. I still prefer the blob wave version over any of the ones theyve made since which is saying alot. Hopefully we ll get a new classic look to her soon after this release. 

That figure is also the go-to for my display purposes. If they could put that body mold and that head sculpt with today's articulation it would be the perfect representation of the Byrne era She-Hulk, though I don't think the costume is chronologically correct. Be that as it may, the face sculpt was a rare diamond in the rough at that time and it really was representative of the fun loving, good natured, other side of the coin character that Jennifer was meant to be during that run of the comic. Now she's all serious and damaged and brutal. Kind of a bummer. Bring back the old Jenn and then give us a figure of that character. It would be a damn shame if we have to wait 2 years till the Disney+ show comes out to get a decent version of She-Hulk.

So when this wave was announced I was set to pass, except for Dr. Doom. She Hulk never thrilled me anyway so I can just save some money. But then they announced the BAF as Super Skrull; even though the FF's new uniforms don't do anything for me (I preferred the "negative" alternates) I decided to splurge. All arrived yesterday and let me say this: Dr Doom and She-Hulk are off the chart. WOW.

I can rave about Doom some other time; She Hulk in hand is incredible. The body is truly well done and looks like her current comic book form (perfect buck now for Thundra!) and the face is on point! I wish we'd get more expressions on these Marvel Legends (but then they blew it with grumpy look for Guardian). She doesn't have double elbow joints, which I thought was odd (considering they did it for both Proxima and Rescue), but theres enough of a deep cut to give that full bend. The ripped shirt is sculpted on- no cheap a$$ paint job here- and her body is well defined. Oh and may I say, Baby Got Back. The rips in the jeans are a bit too many but that's really minor.

So hats off to Hasbro for taking a character I generally don't care about and making her into a figure I really consider one of the best done to date.