The rest of the Strong Guy Wave????

ender82

47 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Wouldn't be entirely crazy, they do seem to let these X-Force waves kinda be "catch alls" at times.  I'd certainly welcome a new classic Longshot to help round out the Outback X-Men.  Then we'd just need a shirtless Colossus, classic Havok, and 80's Rogue to round 'em out.

And armoured Psylocke... and Storm with black lightning bolt costume. I wouldn't turn down Maddie or Gateway either. We really only have Wolverine and Dazzler so far.

15 hours ago, Benn said:

And armoured Psylocke... and Storm with black lightning bolt costume. I wouldn't turn down Maddie or Gateway either. We really only have Wolverine and Dazzler so far.

Ah yes, Armored Psylocke is a must.  I'll admit that the new Black Costume Storm, while not completely accurate, is close enough for my purposes (though I wouldn't turn down lightning-bolt Storm, kinda like I can forgive the headband-and-jacket (aka Video Game/Pryde of the X-Men) Dazzler despite her rarely wearing either of those things in the Outback Era.

I doubt we ever get a "civvie" Maddie, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if we get some variation on the Goblin Queen (albeit either in a somewhat more conservative costume or as a more limited exclusive).  Just don't see Hasbro putting that much underboob on retailer shelves without an hubbub they'd probably rather avoid (assuming Disney would approve it in the first place).

I'd be reeeeeeal surprised to get a Gateway.

3 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Same, I'd like to start building out my Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. 

I'd love to get a Brotherhood together too, but the problem is Blob. He's BAF-sized, and doesn't yet exist in the current line (by which I mean Infinite Series), but Hasbro did him already when they first took over Legends. It could be a while before they get around to total redos of BAFs they did in their early days.

Avalanche, Pyro, and Toad seem like shoo-ins for figures in the next year or two, but Blob may be a glaring absence for a while. Hopefully, they find room to squeeze Destiny in somewhere too.

8 minutes ago, Benn said:

I'd love to get a Brotherhood together too, but the problem is Blob. He's BAF-sized, and doesn't yet exist in the current line (by which I mean Infinite Series), but Hasbro did him already when they first took over Legends. It could be a while before they get around to total redos of BAFs they did in their early days.

Normally I'd suggest they maybe use a different costume or color scheme, but aside from the totally gross and creepy Ultimate version of Blob he's pretty much had the same look from day one. Sucks to be a Brotherhood fan. The only other way Hasbro works in straight redos is through multi-packs. Maybe there's a Blob & Pyro, BFF's pack somewhere in the works.

25 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Normally I'd suggest they maybe use a different costume or color scheme, but aside from the totally gross and creepy Ultimate version of Blob he's pretty much had the same look from day one. Sucks to be a Brotherhood fan. The only other way Hasbro works in straight redos is through multi-packs. Maybe there's a Blob & Pyro, BFF's pack somewhere in the works.

Yeah, maybe they'll throw us a curve-ball and give us a Blob BAF in the Age of Apocalypse wave. AoA Blob did take refuge in 616 for a while when the native Blob was (I think) still dead. Nobody would've seen that coming, but it wouldn't exactly be the Blob anyone wanted for (this iteration) of the Brotherhood.

15 hours ago, monron999 said:

We might get a Blob BAF single pack release? Ares, Venom. They have done it. the only problem is Blob isn't and A-lister like Venom and couldn't be single packed in a wave like ARES. Hasbro has been doing me right lately. I'm sure they will help us out. 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:19 PM, Jmacq1 said:

X-Factor Wolfsbane (Completes the David-era X-Factor lineup along with Strong Guy and they already have a head and hands for her).

Black Tom seems long overdue and fitting enough (Bonus if they give him interchangeable head and hands so he can be "normal" or "tree-person" versions.

One of either Siryn, Feral, or Rictor, but no more than one (they'll parcel out the others to keep people buying/excited about a future wave).

This is my guess.  Toad is an upset I'd be thrilled to see.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:23 PM, Jmacq1 said:

Wouldn't be entirely crazy, they do seem to let these X-Force waves kinda be "catch alls" at times.  I'd certainly welcome a new classic Longshot to help round out the Outback X-Men.  Then we'd just need a shirtless Colossus, classic Havok, and 80's Rogue to round 'em out.

That's infinitely better than getting (or having to buy) another Deadpool. One is enough for this wave. Make the madness STOPPPPP.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:17 PM, monron999 said:

Lol, on the flip side I would want a Callisto only if she came with Octopus arms. As interchangeable arms with her regular arms, of course.

It'll probably look like Doppelganger and the Six-Arm Spidey 😞

4 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

That's infinitely better than getting (or having to buy) another Deadpool. One is enough for this wave. Make the madness STOPPPPP.

It'll probably look like Doppelganger and the Six-Arm Spidey 😞

If it is classified as a Deadpool wave, then there will be two DPs. If it is an X-Force/X-men wave there will be only the one.

Personally I liked Doppelganger

Hoping for the best, expecting the worse. So far there's been two X-force characters revealed vs. 1 Deadpool figure. On the one hand the Sasquatch wave had "Deadpool" plastered on the front even with only two Deadpool figures and 4 X-force characters. I can see them still calling it Deadpool wave with only 1 Deadpool but we'll see.

11 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Hoping for the best, expecting the worse. So far there's been two X-force characters revealed vs. 1 Deadpool figure. On the one hand the Sasquatch wave had "Deadpool" plastered on the front even with only two Deadpool figures and 4 X-force characters. I can see them still calling it Deadpool wave with only 1 Deadpool but we'll see.

Technically it would be an X-Force wave then. The first X-Men wave only had 1 DP and was an X-men wave. The DP waves had two DPs, so if this is a DP wave, sadly expect another DP. 

If there is another DP, hopefully it will be the Weapon X DP

• 2 weeks later...

So, after Hasbro's Toy Fair 2020 reveals, there is still one unknown figure from this wave:

• Deadpool (blue and yellow)
  • Warpath
  • Sunspot
  • Maverick
  • Black Tom Cassidy
  • ???

Unless I missed something, we don't know who the sixth figure is. I might be another version of Deadpool, but it might not be. I do think it's noteworthy that so far there isn't a female in this wave.