Most obscure Marvel character you have a figure of ?

leokearon

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

Titus definitely comes to mind, altho I think he’s a cool figure. Spymaster seems to be unknown to all but longtime iron man comic fans. I think poison from the monster venom wave was fairly obscure, too. (Altho once again, pretty cool figure) It’s all relative, I suppose 

yeah totally relative, because I'd totally say Poison Spider-Man is totally not obscure to me personally, since I read that entire Venomverse saga so he was really familiar, but totally to most he'd be a left field figure, I guess we could say some other obscure figures are now that I think of it are Virtually all of the Serpent Society we have gotten so far especially rock python, vance astro, darkhawk, ex nihilo are  some others

it's all super subjective

the venomverses whole thing was that there are other symbiotes called poisons who feed off the symbiotes and infect them and turn anyone with a symbiote into a poison, legit so many characters ending up falling and becoming poisons, that was one of the things I thought was weird about hasbro naming the spider-man poison just "poison" since he wasn't the only poison , I really wish we would one day see more of the Poison versions of some characters they looked so damn cool

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

21 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah totally relative, because I'd totally say Poison Spider-Man is totally not obscure to me personally, since I read that entire Venomverse saga so he was really familiar, but totally to most he'd be a left field figure, I guess we could say some other obscure figures are now that I think of it are Virtually all of the Serpent Society we have gotten so far especially rock python, vance astro, darkhawk, ex nihilo are  some others

it's all super subjective

Definitely subjective.

I remember when GotG was announced by Marvel Studios. I watched the trailer thinking "Where's Vance Astro?" I was also pretty bummed out that Aleta wasn't in it, haha. I was only vaguely familiar with the title back in the early 90s. I certainly didn't follow it for the two and a half decades between then and the film's release.

Darkhawk is another early 90s guy with whom I'm familiar only because I had a classmate in third grade who was obsessed with the character while the rest of us were into the X-Men.

2 minutes ago, BooyakabungaBuzz said:

Definitely subjective.

I remember when GotG was announced by Marvel Studios. I watched the trailer thinking "Where's Vance Astro?" I was also pretty bummed out that Aleta wasn't in it, haha. I was only vaguely familiar with the title back in the early 90s. I certainly didn't follow it for the two and a half decades between then and the film's release.

Darkhawk is another early 90s guy with whom I'm familiar only because I had a classmate in third grade who was obsessed with the character while the rest of us were into the X-Men.

Yeah totally subjective, I mean me as well both Vance and Darkhawk were no where in my idea of obscure, but I just felt that most would probably place them there in the obscure file, Darkhawk is one of my favorite marvel characters infact, as a kid he was probably the most read comic for awhile with me and my buddies, when the announced the legend it was the only figure in that wave other then Angela that i knew I needed