Your Christmas Marvel legends

leokearon

Dr. Doom. Technically got him the Saturday before but had no time to break it out until Christmas Day. 

Awesome figure. Thought I’d like the modern hood better but decided the classic look would be his default almost immediately.

I didn't get one single Marvel Legend for Christmas, nobody knows what marvel legends to get me except my girlfriend, and she says she can't find things I want and don't have, so thats fair

I did get a few toys though, but none are marvel legends, I got Neca Godzilla Atomic Blast (Blue), as well as Pinhead Toony Terror and OG Pennywise Toony Terror. and tons of new comics

I got the Cyclops Jean Wolverine 3 pack delivered on Christmas Eve! I couldn't get into the mailbox (in Alaska, it was frozen over) till the next day and there it was!

I'd LIKE to see this 3 pack next year, though hopefully way before X-Mas: Translucent Invisible Woman, translucent Human Torch with correct proportions (ex Sunfire body buck), 70s Sub-Mariner. OR Triton, Gorgon, Karnak with a Lockjaw BAF. Be a nice way to finish up the Inhumans, very much like the wonderful box set they did for Alpha Flight. In fact, I'd cheat a bit on the "3-pack" idea and include a Medusa with soft-goods type hair and not just a glob of plastic.

med.jpg.45d6b1fee75948dd86f4d83822d2d03d.jpg

On 1/6/2020 at 2:16 AM, SpiderS said:

I got Ultimate Spider-Woman, it’s not much but this is the figure I Wanted for a long long time. 

5C09E91D-C1B2-4652-AC8E-391B24747B61.jpeg

this figure seems to get no love, such an underated figure, it is still one of my fave spider lady figures to date, the colors the hair sculpt, it's crazy how little this figure seemed to be cared about, this was a day one purchase as soon as I saw this figure come out

14 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

this figure seems to get no love, such an underated figure, it is still one of my fave spider lady figures to date, the colors the hair sculpt, it's crazy how little this figure seemed to be cared about, this was a day one purchase as soon as I saw this figure come out

Agree 100 percent, not only is this a good costume design but Hasbro did probably one of the best hair sculpts for her, I especially love the realistic details they put into mask that show lips and nose, really solid sculpt. 

9AEFEA2D-1BB1-4F8B-B0F6-4FEFE0F7B218.jpeg