The Top 10 Marvel Legends 6" MCU Based Figures I Want To See In 2020

JayC

With 2020 almost upon us I wanted to put out my Top 10 wish list of 6" Marvel Legends MCU based figures I hope Hasbro will release in the coming year. This list will include both movie and TV series characters. Obviously this list is based on characters I know of and would not include any as-of-yet revealed ones in movies due out in 2020. Feel free to share your own Top 10 list in the the COMMENTS SECTION below.

10) Iron Man Mark V (Iron Man 2)
Mark-V__scaled_600.jpg

While this armor never saw much action in the MCU, I did like the look of it and thought Hasbro should give us a good 6" Marvel Legends version. At the time Iron Man 2 was released Hasbro was putting most of their focus on 4" figures. Hasbro did do a 4" version of this armor but never released a 6" version that I recall, or if they did it wasn't very good.

09) Quake (Agents of SHIELD)
Quake__scaled_600.jpg

With Agents of SHIELD heading towards it's final season, I don't really expect much chance of this figure happening. I wouldn't mind seeing other AOS characters done as well, but if I had to choose one I would go with Quake.

08) Captain Marvel (Avengers: Endgame)
Endgame-Captain-Marvel__scaled_600.jpg

I might be in a minority for this one, but I would like to see Hasbro give us a Captain Marvel from the end of Avengers: Endgame featuring the short hair and some good energy type effects.

07) Baron Zemo (Falcon And The Winter Solider)
Baron-Zemo__scaled_600.jpg

We only have this early promo art to go by right now, but I think Zemo who likely will dawn his Zemo outfit for the first time in the upcoming Disney+ series would be fitting for the Marvel Legends figure treatment.

06) Winter Soldier (Falcon And The Winter Solider)
Winter-Soldier__scaled_600.jpg

Digging the short hair and more clean cut look, I wouldn't mind seeing us get a good updated Marvel Legends version of Bucky Barnes from the upcoming Disney+ series.

05) Deadpool (Deadpool)
Deadpool__scaled_600.jpg

While we likely won't see a Deadpool movie figure released until Disney releases a Deadpool movie, I wouldn't mind going on and getting one based on the previous two movies released by 20th Century Fox.

04) Iron Man Mark 85 (Avengers: Endgame)
Endgame-Iron-Man__scaled_600.jpg

Hasbro has already given us a pretty good Marvel Legends Mark 85 figure, but they did not include any of the weapon accessories seen in the movie. Hasbro needs to re-release the figure with the back lightning charger piece and a power gauntlet he can wear so he can snap Thanos out of existence once and for all.

03) Falcon (Falcon And The Winter Soldier)
Falcon__scaled_600.jpg

Based on concept art, Falcon also appears to be getting an updated look for the new Disney+ series. This is a version I definitely would like to see a Marvel Legends figure done since it seems to capture his comic book look more.

02) USAgent (Falcon And The Winter Soldier)
USAgent__scaled_600.jpg

Like with the other characters from this show, we have only seen early concept art. Based on that and the fact USAgent is one of my favorite characters, I most certainly want to see a Marvel Legends figure of him done sooner rather than later.

01) Warrior Thor (Avengers: Endgame)
Warrior-Thor__scaled_600.jpg

The one main character Hasbro has yet to release from Avengers: Endgame is Thor from the final battle scene of the movie. I can't imagine Hasbro won't do this one, but so far nothing has been announced. This is a must have for me, which is why I have him coming in at number 1 for my most wanted MCU figures of 2020.

Build-A-Figure - Iron Monger (Iron Man)
Iron_Monger_Armor__scaled_600.jpg

Just because no Marvel Legends wave is complete without a Build-A-Figure, I thought I would add one more to the list. It's Iron Monger from the first Iron Man movie. Hasbro did do a pretty weak version of him back in the day that wasn't released as a BAF, so I would definitely love to see an updated version done with the correct proportions and decent articulation.

Baron-Zemo.jpg

Deadpool.jpg

Endgame-Captain-Marvel.jpg

Endgame-Iron-Man.jpg

Falcon.jpg

Iron_Monger_Armor.png

Mark-V.jpg

Quake.jpg

USAgent.jpg

Warrior-Thor.jpg

Winter-Soldier.jpg

Oh man, just picking 10 is hard!!  

10 Nebula Endgame

9 Warriors Three (Gotta have them together, from Dark World to go with that Sif)

8 Korath

7 Wong

6 Misty Knight

5 Iron Fist

4 Kingpin

3 Cosmo

2 Quicksilver

1 Endgame Thor

But oh, man... there's so much more that I want from most movies!! Army builders, secondary villains, civilian characters, the House Party... My MCU wishlist is endless.

By the way, there were a MkIV and MkV in 6" from IM2, in the same line as MkI War Machine, but were nigh impossible to get.

What about Endgame Rocket?? That’s probably my favorite suit of his and so far Hot Toys is the only company that’s doing one. 

10. MK 45

9.  Endgame Captain Marvel

8. Ragnarok Doctor Strange

7. Quicksilver

6. Wong

5. Iron Fist (come on, Hasbro, just rerelease it already)

4. Kingpin

3. Infinity War War Machine

2. Endgame Rocket

1. Warrior Thor

I'll openly admit before I post my list that I'm very partial to comic figures and don't really like the MCU figures for the most part. Although I'd gladly buy a Quake figure form the original poster's list! Probably none of the others though. That being said, here would be my Top 10 MCU figures that I'd like to see over the next year:

1) Aunt May (Marisa Tomei as the sexy Aunt May)

2) Edwin Jarvis (Agent Carter / Endgame)

3) Betty Brant (SM Far From Home)

4) Foggy Nelson (Netflix Daredevil)

5) Volstagg (Thor movies)

6) Liz Allan (SM Homecoming)

7) Hogun (Thor movies)

😎 Fandral (Thor movies)

9) Ben Urich (Netflix Daredevil)

10) Wong (Dr. Strange)

Clearly most of these are supporting characters and wouldn't sell much at mass market, but that's why I'd want them. They might be unlikely to be made in comic form.

Yes, Hasbro did an Iron Man MK V figure, as part of the 6" Walmart exclusive line. Not only like all those figures it currently stands underscaled compared to modern Marvel Legends, but it wasn't very good. The head can barely move up and down, the legs can barely kick up, and the feet only move left and right. For that time, no ankle pivot is understandable, but that the feet can't move up or down was pretty ridiculous even for its time. It's also badly proportioned. But until Hasbro redoes it, it gets the job done.

Personally, I'm dying to see Hasbro redo all pre-2013 Iron Man figures. MKs I to VI, War Machine MK I, Iron Monger, Whiplash MK I and II, and Hammer Drones. I also want an improved MK 85 with better colors and fixed arc reactor shape and paintjob, as well as a figures for the most iconic Iron Legion suits (Silver Centurion, Shotgun and Heartbreaker at the very least).

these come to mind

Outrider

Malekith

Kurse

Dark Elf

Chitauri

Surtur

Laufey

Chitauri Gorilla

Sakaaran Soldier

Abomination

also Quake would be cool, misty and colleen wing with iron fist powers (maybe just so some people could get a damn colleen wing)

Warrior final battle Thor is a must for me. I love his look at the end of Endgame.

Short Hair :Captain Marvel. I love that look.

Wong : we shouldn't have to wait for the Dr Strange sequel to get him.

Odin: id love a MCU Odin either as a figure or BAF

The Warriors 3: More thor stuff is always good ( I am talking about Volstagg and the other 2 guys since Sif got released)

Kraglin. I want him to go with Yondu.

I'm just going to go crazy here:

10 Malekith & Kurse 2-pack

9 Kingpin & Iron fist 2-pack

8 Deadpool, Cable & Domino 3-pack

7 Warriors Three 3-pack

6 Iron man 85 with gauntlet, Captain Marvel short hair & Thanos End Game 3-pack

5 Odin, Heimdall in armor & Miek 3-pack

4 Whiplash, Mark V & Hammer drones 3-pack

3 The Ancient One & Wong 2-pack

2 Quicksilver

1 Endgame Thor