The Best Of 2019 - Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Captain America Figure

JayC

With 2019 winding down we thought we would look back at the year and highlight some of the best action figures released during it. For today we are looking back at the Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Captain America that Hasbro released as a Walmart exclusive. What were some of your favorite figures released this year?

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY. You can purchase the wave with this figure at BigBadToyStore.com.

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America39.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America40.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America41.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America42.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America43.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America44.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America45.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Alex-Ross-Captain-America46.jpg

Yeah as Air-Walker said he never showed up here in Canada and I refuse to pay the scalper prices and such, I do think this is an amazing figure but I am currently content with retro Cap as my comic captain right now, and I'm not sure if that will change,I really like the blue on the retro

On 12/29/2019 at 11:24 PM, Air-Walker said:

He's not made it to Canadian retail, at least not as far as I've seen. Fortunately I've got help from across the border and the Cap will be in my hands soon! It's a fantastic looking figure, through and through!

The Captain America figure did make it to some Walmart stores in Toronto, Ontario, although he wasn't well distributed.  I was lucky enough to find one at the store close to where I live, although the box was pretty beat up.

Also, for quite a while before Christmas, the figure was available online at Walmart.ca for regular price.  Unfortunately it seems like he's now been bought up by all the scalpers.

23 hours ago, Gigantor said:

2 things I wish they had done instead of the useless "Shield throwing FX & almost identical alternate head sculpt. More hands ala Shang Chi as Cap is the worlds finest human combatant & top 10 martial artist & an unmasked Steve Rogers head. 

The problem I have with that effect is that its so awkward and really didn't have to be. You just don't throw anything like that. They should've gone with something like this (from either of these examples but the one where he flings it at the Hulk is probably the best).

ch.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:44 AM, Psychosomatic said:

The 80th Anniversary Cap, Ironman, Thor, Hulk, and Colossus are absolutely amazing. These should be the bar for everything Hasbro produces from here on out! Bought an extra Cap and put the new Skrull head on it...might have to grab an extra Thor and Ironman now and do the same!

They did an outstanding job, though with Thor, I do wish they would've included a bearded head and a whirling hammer effect. along with finding a way to make his hair softer so you can move his head more...and why oh why they went with that horrible "brick" color instead of red is just beyond me! I HATE that.

5 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

The problem I have with that effect is that its so awkward and really didn't have to be. You just don't throw anything like that. They should've gone with something like this (from either of these examples but the one where he flings it at the Hulk is probably the best).

ch.jpg

I think the effect is ok. If it'd been up to me, though, I would have made the hinge sideways, not up and down, since that would've captured the motion better. (Gambit and Ronin would've benefited from this too.)

23 hours ago, Gigantor said:

2 things I wish they had done instead of the useless "Shield throwing FX & almost identical alternate head sculpt. More hands ala Shang Chi as Cap is the worlds finest human combatant & top 10 martial artist & an unmasked Steve Rogers head. 

Yeah, a Steve head would have been nice