Marvel Legends 6" Superior Octopus Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Superior Octopus figure which is part of the new Spider-Man themed Demogoblin Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Superior-Octopus-01.JPG

Superior-Octopus-02.JPG

Superior-Octopus-03.JPG

Superior-Octopus-04.JPG

Superior-Octopus-05.JPG

Superior-Octopus-06.JPG

Superior-Octopus-07.JPG

Superior-Octopus-08.JPG

Superior-Octopus-09.JPG

Superior-Octopus-10.JPG

Superior-Octopus-11.JPG

50 minutes ago, mako said:

Yeah, he is pretty cool looking. If I get him though, he gets a head-cannon makeover. I see him as Octo-Spidey from the two-part finale of Spider-Man the Animated Series, just wearing a new costume. Come to think of it, one of those God-awful gamerverse Spidey's might make a nice update to the Armored Spidey from the same episodes (yeah, I know he was in the comics first).

They're actually great figures, but I was expecting something like that from you, since... you know... you hate everyone and everything.

This figure looks awesome to me, such cool colors and a nice difference from the regular Spidey figures we get, this is a must have for me, and of course it's a must have also because it comes with Demogoblin pieces which drive it up even more as a figure I am going to buy

On 12/30/2019 at 3:27 AM, mako said:

Yeah, he is pretty cool looking. If I get him though, he gets a head-cannon makeover. I see him as Octo-Spidey from the two-part finale of Spider-Man the Animated Series, just wearing a new costume. Come to think of it, one of those God-awful gamerverse Spidey's might make a nice update to the Armored Spidey from the same episodes (yeah, I know he was in the comics first).

Can't be the Spider-Armour Mark 3 because he's Spider-Knight

Don't really follow Spider-Man much these days. I do collect Miles. Never cared for the Doc Ock storyline where he takes over to become Superior Spider-Man. Havent seen this particular iteration of the character. But the figure is AMAZING. And for me a must buy. Another example of how Hasbro is really doing quality work. I cant wait for this figure!