JayC

Marvel Legends 6" Classic White Rabbit Figure Video Review And Images

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" White Rabbit figure which is part of the new Spider-Man themed Demogoblin Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit-10.JPG

Before anyone say it, the reason we got her was because she was a runner up in the last fan poll that got us songbird, citizen v and lasher

47 minutes ago, tarot said:

Before anyone say it, the reason we got her was because she was a runner up in the last fan poll that got us songbird, citizen v and lasher

Interesting, I didnt even realize that. I thought she was a pretty random choice. Ive literally never heard of her until she was announced. 

Awesome, I bought the marvel team-up with frogman that had her 1st appearance off one of those spinner racks at a convenience store when I was a kid. I know she’s a pretty obscure villain but I definitely plan to pick her up,

the only question is whether I’ll grab her at msrp or try and wait for a sale, she seems like a potential pegwarmer to me based on her being female and not being all that well known.. but she is cool looking and would pair well with some of those fortnite rabbit raider figs

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Interesting, I didnt even realize that. I thought she was a pretty random choice. Ive literally never heard of her until she was announced. 

Yeah DC came out with their copy in 2011. Personally, don't see the use for either version of this character.

b.jpg

im not up to speed on this character either, but im sure some customizers can make use of this figure. If I had the talent I would make her into an Ariel figure of Thundarr the barbarian fame.

Great figure! I love it when they do figures of more obscure characters that have never been done before! I really wish they did more of these, but I'll be the first to admit that we got some really good ones this year.

I’m only getting this so I can combine the glider with Songbird’s effect piece to make a Phoenix substitute for jean grey

Now we need a Gibbon, Grizzly and Bombastic Bagman to fight her

Supreme pass on such a lame character. But yay for those of you that like & bought her.

did somebody put the emma frost walgreen head on her body?repaint the jacket to white and replace boots, you have a white queen

17 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

i have no idea who she is and if she is related to spider-man.

Only related in the sense of having fought him more than any other super hero, really.  But she's very much a D-list character even for Marvel.

I know very little about this character, but I love the design of it. Very Alice in wonderland inspired. Psychedelic's were involved in the creation. Look forward to head swapping and cosplaying with figures. 

For anyone who’s got this figure in hand... can you confirm that the pocket-watch and chain are molded as part of the abdomen piece?

It would be epic if it’s a separate molded piece that could be removed, but I know we’re not that lucky.

47 minutes ago, BradMan said:

For anyone who’s got this figure in hand... can you confirm that the pocket-watch and chain are molded as part of the abdomen piece?

It would be epic if it’s a separate molded piece that could be removed, but I know we’re not that lucky.

In the review, at around 3:48 you can see MCUcollector analyze the piece and mention that it's molded into the figure.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 9:18 AM, Gigantor said:

Supreme pass on such a lame character. But yay for those of you that like & bought her.

As obscure characters go, yeah this rabbit is just out of left field ( ah, you all thought I was gonna say out of the hat). But I would've gone with a Shang-Chi villain, Shockwave;  also very obscure yet, less of a hard pass for most consumers.

sw.jpg

5 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

As obscure characters go, yeah this rabbit is just out of left field ( ah, you all thought I was gonna say out of the hat). But I would've gone with a Shang-Chi villain, Shockwave;  also very obscure yet, less of a hard pass for most consumers.

sw.jpg

Or This guy even.

shang Chi vs Razor.jpg

3 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Or This guy even.

shang Chi vs Razor.jpg

Yeah, I used to smirk at this fool....how do you go to the toilet, or drive....etc...

6 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Yeah, I used to smirk at this fool....how do you go to the toilet, or drive....etc...

I think he has two hot female assistants that take care of his every need, including toiletries.