Kevin Feige Reveals That Marvel's First Transgender Character Will Be Introduced Soon

Outsiders

1 hour ago, silverback said:

Well damn. I stopped reading one of my favorite comics several years ago when this kind of thing started. They turned a well known character into suddenly gay. I wish they would just leave the MCU alone and let it be what it is. If people want to see LGBT they make their own movies. In the 70's they had the so called Blaxploitation films to show case some of the black Hollywood talent. Then before long it faded out and everybody all acted in movies together. My opinion is don't force personal agendas down peoples throats Hollywierd. Nothing good lasts forever and I would hate to see the MCU fall prey to political erosion trying to please a few people. I don't like or dislike a person because of their sexual preference. If the LGBT community want to see their agenda in movies, make your own super hero. And to clarify, I am not comparing the LGBT agenda to blacks or the civil rights in no way. I am black and hate when the two subjects are compared like its the same thing. No it is not.

How is it not?  Both groups are being discriminated against for what is ultimately a biological difference they have no control over.

And the "make your own superhero!" is an empty solution.  You can count on one hand the number of characters that have been introduced in the last 20 years that have actually stuck around with any real prominence and still have fingers left over.  "Make a new superhero" is RIDICULOUSLY hard to be successful with.

Once again, pretending like LGBT people don't exist and are abnormal and should be hidden away from public sight is not a healthy message to send.

Wasn't planning on seeing Eternals as I've never given a crap about this "New Gods lite" team. BTW, God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. There are only 2 sexes, not 32! And Hollywood is the last corporation that should be trying to force the LGBTXYZ agenda down the throats of the vast majority of us who could give a rat's butt about how those people choose to live their lives. And it's laughable that some really think they have it "bad" in America for being LGBT. In other countries, they throw you from the highest building they can find & a crowd is at the bottom waiting to stone you to death should you survive the fall.  But yeah, they have it "bad" in evil ol America.

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

Wasn't planning on seeing Eternals as I've never given a crap about this "New Gods lite" team. BTW, God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. There are only 2 sexes, not 32! And Hollywood is the last corporation that should be trying to force the LGBTXYZ agenda down the throats of the vast majority of us who could give a rat's butt about how those people choose to live their lives. And it's laughable that some really think they have it "bad" in America for being LGBT. In other countries, they throw you from the highest building they can find & a crowd is at the bottom waiting to stone you to death should you survive the fall.  But yeah, they have it "bad" in evil ol America.

Yikes.

18 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Wow... This is an ignorant, hateful diatribe. You are either massively out of touch with reality, or are just kind of broken, morally. I feel bad for you, you can't be a happy or well-adjusted person. Whatever makes you so angry, bitter, and hateful inside, I hope you figure it out and fix it, so you don't keep living such a bitter, angry life. 

1 hour ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Wow... This is an ignorant, hateful diatribe. You are either massively out of touch with reality, or are just kind of broken, morally. I feel bad for you, you can't be a happy or well-adjusted person. Whatever makes you so angry, bitter, and hateful inside, I hope you figure it out and fix it, so you don't keep living such a bitter, angry life. 

Outta touch with reality? Lol. Nah bro, I just speak facts. As a former US Marine who went to play in the sandbox in Iraq & Afghanistan a couple of times , I got to know the people there really good & believe me when I say that they hate the type of people that you & Hollywood are catering too with a supreme passion. Go look up the vids of them tossing people off buildings & then stoning them to death if they survive the fall. America is the greatest country on the planet . Anyone who says otherwise is the ignorant one.  Go live in the middle east as you do here, see what happens.  You wanna see "hate", go hold another man's hand in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, see what happens? 

Semper fi 2/8

"God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve."

"There are only 2 sexes, not 32!"

"LGBTXYZ agenda"

"America is the greatest country on the planet. Anyone who says otherwise is the ignorant one."

Never in my life I would have believed that my own two eyes were going come across this kind of phrases being used unironically.

2020 sure is something else.

9 hours ago, ADour said:

"God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve."

"There are only 2 sexes, not 32!"

"LGBTXYZ agenda"

"America is the greatest country on the planet. Anyone who says otherwise is the ignorant one."

Never in my life I would have believed that my own two eyes were going come across this kind of phrases being used unironically.

2020 sure is something else.

"Never in my life"!!!! Wow, like you've lived a great long life huh? You've seen & been around the world?  I don't see millions of people from all over the world trying to sneak into your country, wonder why that is? Don't hate.

Ok this is thread is shitshow but I think everyone can agree we can get decent story about transgender character, that isn’t some sjw fairy tale and also isn’t some  blink and miss type appearance. Best stories are based on internal conflict, gender dysphoria is exact that internal conflict that makes for a compelling story if done right, we don’t have exact same intern conflict as superheroes do but we can still relate to them on some level, same can be done in that case, that’s what good story telling can do.