Marvel Legends 6" Shang-Chi Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Shang-Chi figure which is part of the new Spider-Man themed Demogoblin Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Shang-Chi-09.JPG

Woulda been perfect with alternate "yelling Hiyahhhhh" head sculpt instead of those staction chucks. I could easily use the martial arts weapons of some other martial arts figures I own or even made my own custom nun-chucks for him. Be great if Hasbro includes an alternate yelling head for him in some future Shang Chi wave. Should be getting him on the 7th myself via Wallyworld.

While he did indeed go shirtless ( and shoeless) quite often, I still remember his full outfit and want to see Hasbro's turn at it. I do like his nunchucks and extra hands though so maybe U'll pick it up. Wonder if they'll have the yin/yang symbol on the back, as well as the wrist bands and shoes (sometimes they were red, other times blue)?

mokf.jpg

Im not too familiar with him and originally was going to pass on him but he looks like a really fun character to pose with those accessories like the nunchucks being 90 degress for one will be really fun. Also that large assortment of hands will go nicely with other characters as well. 

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 8:42 PM, Gigantor said:

I would say that he was shirtless in like 50% of his comic book app in his own series back in the late 70s early 80s. I also have no doubt that Hasbro will be making him with his gi in his own wave when the movie is gonna come out early next yr. Wouldn't be shocked to see it at SDCC this July.

Fully expect his next figure to be with the classic gi and may even include alternate "yelling" head.

Great time to be alive and getting these kinds of figures!!

653176__SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Figure looks great, one reason for that being all new shoulders that are bigger and more proportional to the body, it makes figure look 1000 times better, I am so glad they did that because just few months back I was ranting about how awful original shoulders were on Spider-Man 2099 body, no, I don’t think that Hasbro team read my post or something, it’s  just a  great felling when something that bothers you gets fixed. I hope it won’t be one time thing and they will reuses these shoulder for upcoming figure. Must get figure for sure.  

I am not huge on Shang-Chi, and didn't really see so much interest in this figure when he was first announced but he does look pretty cool in the end, clean and nice accessories, I mainly want him for his BAF piece, I am also going to be that guy who says this is not the outfit I would have picked for him to be in would have rathered his modern look, but I can see how most people would probably say thats not the look they'd want.. but it's currently my fav look for shang-chi, also for some reason I just don't love shirtless dude figures hahaha, put a shirt on dude you are out there fighting crime in the cold streets

spacer.png