Unofficial Marvel Legends Titan Class Poll

leokearon

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CBQNCYR

Time for a new poll to celebrate the new year. As I have said more time that I can count on this forum, Hasbro need to do a Marvel Legends version of the Transformers Generations Titan Class, an annual super large figure. So without further ado, pick your top 4 figures you would like to see. Results will be announced on 11th Jan 2020

10 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Not sure why SUPER ADAPTOID didn't make the list...

but I'd like to see Uatu, X-Men Sentinel (though the toybiz one is still bomb), Frost Giant, Dragon Man. 

sa.jpg

Because I don't see him as a Really Large figure. The Adaptoid height while variable if listed as 6" 2. He could work as a BAF

Man there was some really cool characters on that list, it was really hard to choose just 4

but I went with

Fing Fang Foom

Aureus

Dragon Man

Chtylok (was a hard toss up between Surtur, ultimately who doesn't want a giant bird beast haha)

but honorable mentions would have to go to Galactus, Galacta, Surtur, Frost Giant, Bushmaster, Eternity and Ymir

I had to go with Dragon Man, Fin Fang Foom, Ultimo, and a Sentinel.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:10 PM, Atlantis said:

Sentinel (though the toybiz one is still bomb)

Agreed, though I won't stop dreaming of a classic version.  Make a good-looking version of Marks II, III, or IV, and I promise I'll buy at least three.

Here are the results, thanks to everyone who voted

1. Surtur
  2. Fin Fang Foom
  3. Galactus
  4. Dragon Man/Frost Giant/Sentinel/Master Mold (Joint 4th)

Surprised but happy to see Surtur at number one. This was fun to do, may need to do more polls in the future

12 hours ago, leokearon said:

Here are the results, thanks to everyone who voted

1. Surtur
  2. Fin Fang Foom
  3. Galactus
  4. Dragon Man/Frost Giant/Sentinel/Master Mold (Joint 4th)

Surprised but happy to see Surtur at number one. This was fun to do, may need to do more polls in the future

Very surprised by Surtur as well.  I'd buy him.

4 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I wonder how many people were voting specifically for the MCU Surtur or for a comic based version, or if that distinction even occurred to anyone. 

I deliberately didn't mention specifics for that reason, so people would be voting for the character not the look