It’s 2020 and we should get Iron Man 2020

SpiderS

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
39 minutes ago, ADour said:

I also would rather get other armor, but you can't deny thre's a high novelty factor about the scenario of getting Iron Man 2020 in 2020.

Lets all be real here. If there is a new or better armor out there for Iron Man, it's always better to include it in Tony's Hall of Armor. No matter how ghastly it is to us, Subjectively. 

52 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Lets all be real here. If there is a new or better armor out there for Iron Man, it's always better to include it in Tony's Hall of Armor. No matter how ghastly it is to us, Subjectively. 

I'm building that... eventually...

2 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

[Looks at my 13-figure Iron Man shelf while also having three more figures already coming my way]

Sounds about right.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't be surprised to see him revealed at Toyfair, altho i don't know what wave he would be a part of and can't see him being a fan channel exclusive.  SDCC seems like it would be a bit late for a reveal since by the time he came out 2020 would be nearly over, and i don't think he's popular enough to be an sdcc exclusive unless they do a whole 'time warriors' box set.

19 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see him revealed at Toyfair, altho i don't know what wave he would be a part of and can't see him being a fan channel exclusive.  SDCC seems like it would be a bit late for a reveal since by the time he came out 2020 would be nearly over, and i don't think he's popular enough to be an sdcc exclusive unless they do a whole 'time warriors' box set.

Personally I would love a Iron Man 2020 and Machine Man 2020 two pack. 

On the one hand, i almost never get sdcc box sets.  otoh, a set of Kang and his Chrono-Corps from Remender's Uncanny Avengers run would be sweet:

• Kang
  • Doom 2099
  • Iron Man 2020
  • May Parker
  • Stryfe
  • Ahab

I suppose most box sets are only 5 so probably one of the above wouldn't make the cut. The team also had an Abomination with a cybernetic arm,  Magistrate Betsy Braddock from an alternate earth,   and Thor. 

on 2nd thought, if you include Thor you could make it a wave with Abomination as BAF. Or even better do a Maestro BAF.   I'm still not sure how much interest there would be in Magistrate Braddock though. Machine Man 2020 would be nice too and of course easy re-use for hasbro.

Plz, no more armored Spiderman figs. He has the speed & agility of a super spider , his spider senses warn him of impending danger, that's all he needs to avoid gunfire, not body armor. A Kevlar woven spider suit made by Mr F or Tony makes more sense to me than Spider armor.  Back to Ironman, a comic based Ironman wave is a must in 2020.

Wave 1

Silver Centurion Ironman

Classic War Machine

Classic Guardsman= army builder!

Classic 80s Melter

Classic 80s Living Laser

Classic 80s Ghost

Armor wars Crimson Dynamo BAF