JayC

Marvel Legends Stepford Cuckoos Walgreens Exclusive Figure Video Review And Images

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the brand new Marvel Legends Stepford Cuckoos Walgreens Exclusive figure from Hasbro. This is another one of Hasbro's three figures in one.

Check out images for this figure(s) below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Stepford-Cuckoos-13.jpg

Cool! good looking figure.  I've heard of a few sightings in the wild so far but my local WG tend to be slow to get the new exclusives so it will probably be posted on their website before i run across one in my local stores.

I know it sounds crazy, but i only plan to pick up one of these at first.  I'm just not into buying multiples in general, and i do try to adhere to the toy galaxy maxim of "if you see two, leave one for the next collector" anyhow.    Maybe later if there is a sale i will try to get a couple more so i can do the 3-in-1 thing, although honestly i would plan on just using the 3 blond heads since thats what i tend to think of when the stepford cuckoos come to mind. 

I'm planning on getting five of these if I can. I normally have to pay 175% of retail ($35 each) on Ebay though in order to get them. I have two Walgreens in the town that I live in but they both aggressively over-ordered on Doom Iron Man and didn't end up getting any Black Queen Emma or the New Mutants at all, so I'm expecting the same for these. I've also never once been lucky enough to find a Walgreens exclusive on their website before they're sold out. I absolutely hate Walgreens exclusives and never go to Walgreens for any reason except to try to find these. I've just accepted that I'm always going to have to pay a premium for them through Ebay. F$%&ing Walgreens.

14 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

The black haired head reminds me of Miss Locke the murderous assistant to Arcade.

Generally Miss Locke has longer hair, but I see what you mean. Though the fringe would have to be pointier.

I will get one of these, though I really which they didn't have powered up eyes

Initially I was thinking it is better to have each cuckoo in a different costume....meaning each one gets sold with a different costume...i did not realize it will make collecting them more expensive because you will need 9 of them...however this walgreens marvel legend costume is the best among the rest.

1034566-uncanny_x_men_517_1.jpg

Stepford_Cuckoos from_X-23_Vol_4_1_001.jpg

X-Men_Phoenix_Warsong_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg

8 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

Initially I was thinking it is better to have each cuckoo in a different costume....meaning each one gets sold with a different costume...i did not realize it will make collecting them more expensive because you will need 9 of them...however this walgreens marvel legend costume is the best among the rest.

1034566-uncanny_x_men_517_1.jpg

Stepford_Cuckoos from_X-23_Vol_4_1_001.jpg

X-Men_Phoenix_Warsong_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg

They did have colour coded costumes once

Main_three-in-one.jpg

Yesterday I went to Walgreens and I found the  Stanford cockun figure I bought 2 of them next time I will buy the another one to complete the set

Edited by Joe11

I’m not familiar with her (or them?) but, I’ll keep look out.

I've been a casual street-attire-focused collector starting with Winter Soldier. This figure alone has made me jump in a serious binge and now I'm registered. I've gotten 12 Cuckoos from eBay thus far. The one nice local Walgreens I had closed down a year ago. I think my goal is 16 so they can be a 4x4 squad. I'll mix with all sorts of suitable heads.

I'm happy they used my favorite outfit and included 3 heads and extra hands. If more characters had 2-3 heads and hands, I would buy more. I agree with leokearon: I just wish they didn't have powered up eyes. I'll experiment to see if I can at least add irises. 

Maybe someday they'll make The Gifted version?! It wouldn't be too far fetched or an idea since we had Electra Netflix and comic versions released close together.

Since the release of this character, I've been buying more Legends and now either for extra heads (e.g. Invisible Woman) or other ideas.