Fantastic Four Wave Marvel Legends 6" Super Skrull Build-A-Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Super Skrull Build-A-Figure from Hasbro. The figures in the wave you need to get in order to complete this one includ the modern Fantastic Four as well as modern She-Hulk and Dr. Doom. You can purchase the wave with this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-21.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-22.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-23.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-24.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-25.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-26.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-27.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-28.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-29.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-30.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-31.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-32.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-33.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-34.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-35.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-36.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-37.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-38.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-39.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-40.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-41.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-42.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-43.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-44.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-45.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-46.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-47.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-48.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-49.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-50.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-51.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-52.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-53.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-54.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Super-Skrull-55.JPG

I love this figure! It looks great! I just have zero interest in any of the other figures in the wave so I'll pass for now. I still have the original Toy Biz Super Skrull shown in the comparison pick and I still love it too, so that's fine - but I hope that they use this mold to make Skrull army builder figures at some point in the near future.

Found all of the wave on Friday minus Shulk. I bough the right arms that go with Shulk on ebay so should be getting them later this week. Only wanted Doom, Thing & Kl'rt so other 3 FF members have already been sold off as I prefer the classic Walgreens versions asides from that cruddy Torch figure, which I ended up making my own more accurate classic version of.  Did some custom moding to my SS fig as he is too tall sporting the Venom buck, I swapped out his lower legs with a Captain Universe buck I had in my fodder box, kept the feet though. Primed them & painted appropriate colors & now Kl'rt is the same hgt as Doom.  Also gave his normal arms  painted Black open hands that belonged to that Ex-nihilo fig. Will post pics soon as I get the arms.  Overall, Super Skrull is a long overdue figure that needed to be redone & Hasbro knocked it outta the park!  They now need to do regular army builder Skrulls in a future FF wave as Kl'rt is bigger & more muscular being as he is a scientifically augmented Skrull imbued with the powers of the FF. The Walgreens Mr F buck would be a great buck to use for regular Skrull soldiers imo.

Hopefully I can nab this guy. I never got all the FF walgreen characters.. only thing who is my favorite ff character. The wave looks pretty solid as well.