Your ideal Spider-Man wave.

PedroMamprim

1. Classic Electro.

2. Shriek.

3. Comic Aunt May.

4. Comic Peter Parker.

5. PS4 Anti-Ock Suit.

6. PS4 Comic Iron Spider.

7. New Classic Spidey with new mold (Or just update those awful butterfly joints; I already broke two Spideys -_-) - Single Carded.

BAF: Dark Carnage (Fourth Form).

Please share yours too!

Classic Spider-man - Sunfire body with a slightly lighter blue in contrast from pizza spidey. 

Classic Sandman - with Neutral arms on the Grim reaper mold (Classic Sized)

"Grandma" Aunt May - Just do it.  

Peter Parker - Street Clothes w/ Backpack, laptop, wrinkle mask, accessories. 

Classic Electro - Sunfire Body mold. 

Man-Wolf - Jonah J Jameson ( BAF)?

Classic Molten Man - Yes the Gold Guy that looks like Flash - 

So, some of these figures have already come out as Marvel Legends, but I missed them and now they're too expensive.

1. Spider-Girl (May Parker)
  2. Spider-Man 2099
  3. Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales) - can't decide if I want the comic version or the Into the Spider-Verse one. 
  4. Electro - classic
  5. Tarantula 
  6. Black Cat
  7. Green Goblin - needs a revamp with brighter, more vibrant colors; also, give him a bigger more substantial glider in place of a BAF piece
  8. BAF.  Rhino - scaled more classically/realistically, like The Thing instead of like the Hulk and Juggernaut.

My ideal wave would be:

New Classic Spider-Man figure on new mold.

Just Reissue of first Black Cat or same figure with updated lower legs and arms that only have some fur. + additional heads. 

Classic Spider-Man 2099 on new body. 

New Chameleon figure.

Classic Gwen Stacy figure.

90s Venom on Omega Red body.

Classic Electro. 

BAF Kaine. 

Ideal wave,,, well hmmm thats a tough one, I'd go with some weirdos, this is off the top without really thinking too hard

1. Future Foundation Spider-Man (obligatory must have a spider-man in this wave option, always loved the look of this suit)

2. Man-Spider

3. Swarm

4. Vermin

5. Man Wolf

6. Homo Arachnis

BAF = Stegron

there are tons I probably wanted to add like every symbiote but that should be venom waves, either way spider-armor spidey would have been good, Kaine, Spidercide, Carrion, shreik (shes coming no doubt though) all honorable mentions

1. Iron Spider - This figure is long due for a redo, especially since they can reuse the MCU Iron Spider's legs.

2. Extremis Iron Man - To go with the Iron Spider for a Civil War theme.

3. Ghost - Spider-Man and Tony teamed-up once to fight him.

4. Iron Man 2020 - Spider-Man fought him once in that annual.

5. Iron Man MK I - During The Other, Spider-Man borrowed the armor from Tony.

6. Initiative War Machine - In Avengers: The Initiative, War Machine fought Spid-- I mean, Spider-Man fought War Machine.

BAF. Titanium Man - Since Spider-Man fought him in the Civil War prelude for his series, I think it fits.

I think this would be a really cool Iron Man wav-- Spider-Man. I meant Spider-Man weave. Yes... Spider-Man...

Yeah, Spider-Man.

Not Iron Man. Nuh-uh.

Spider-Man.

30 minutes ago, ADour said:

1. Iron Spider - This figure is long due for a redo, especially since they can reuse the MCU Iron Spider's legs.

2. Extremis Iron Man - To go with the Iron Spider for a Civil War theme.

3. Ghost - Spider-Man and Tony teamed-up once to fight him.

4. Iron Man 2020 - Spider-Man fought him once in that annual.

5. Iron Man MK I - During The Other, Spider-Man borrowed the armor from Tony.

6. Initiative War Machine - In Avengers: The Initiative, War Machine fought Spid-- I mean, Spider-Man fought War Machine.

BAF. Titanium Man - Since Spider-Man fought him in the Civil War prelude for his series, I think it fits.

I think this would be a really cool Iron Man wav-- Spider-Man. I meant Spider-Man weave. Yes... Spider-Man...

Yeah, Spider-Man.

Not Iron Man. Nuh-uh.

Spider-Man.

I would love an Iron Man wave. He's one of the biggest Marvel heroes, has a good rogues gallery and plenty of really cool armors, yet he doesn't get his own wave. He really deserves a wave or two.

13 minutes ago, PedroMamprim said:

I would love an Iron Man wave. He's one of the biggest Marvel heroes, has a good rogues gallery and plenty of really cool armors, yet he doesn't get his own wave. He really deserves a wave or two.

I don't want to hijack this thread too much, but totally agreed. The first and only Iron Man wave in the entirety of Marvel Legends' history happened seven years ago, and because of his movie. Kinda ridiculous.

10 hours ago, PedroMamprim said:

I did a Build an iron Man wave thread and there were loads of ideas, heck I thought of 4 waves alone

Updated my list to include two waves and two multi-packs

Spider-Man wave 1 - Rhino build-a-figure

1. Spider-Girl (May Parker)
  2. Spider-Man 2099 - classic
  3. Speedball - classic/New Warriors
  4. Electro - classic
  5. The Lizard - classic Ditko/first appearance version, more humanoid
  6. Rocket Racer
  • Rhino - classic, more like The Thing in size than the ginormous BAF from before

Spider-Man wave 2 - Stegron build-a-figure

1. Spider-Man (Peter B. Parker from Into the Spider-Verse; sweat pants and potbelly) - credit to Mad Bubbler above for this idea!
  2. Spider-Man (Miles Morales from Into the Spider-Verse; costume with jacket and hoodie from the "Whats Up Danger" scene)
  3. Nova - classic New Warriors
  4. Tarantula
  5. Hypno-Hustler
  6. Cardiac
  • Stegron

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends Multipack

1. Spider-Man
  2. Firestar
  3. Iceman

The Enforcers Multipack

1. Montana
  2. Fancy Dan
  3. Ox

On 1/14/2020 at 12:09 PM, PedroMamprim said:

1. Classic Electro.

2. Shriek.

3. Comic Aunt May.

4. Comic Peter Parker.

5. PS4 Anti-Ock Suit.

6. PS4 Comic Iron Spider.

7. New Classic Spidey with new mold (Or just update those awful butterfly joints; I already broke two Spideys -_-) - Single Carded.

BAF: Dark Carnage (Fourth Form).

Please share yours too!

Here's mine:

1. Adult-ish Peter Parker (Comes with web shooters and half masked head as accesories).

2. Completely updated Spider-Man that uses an updated body bold. Interchangeable hands, and another head sculpt that's based off a different art style. 

3. New Ben Reilly Spidey with updated body

4. Updated Green Goblin w/ Norman Osborn head

5. Wedding Mary Jane

6. Wedding Peter Parker

7. Symbiote Suit w/ updated Spidey body

BAF: Ultimate Venom

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about an entire wave but what I'd like to see is a great buck with many alternate hands and artist specific unmasked Peter Parker heads.

Ditko, Romita, McFarlane, Byrne, and many more have had their renditions of Peter and in most cases are reminders of an era of Spider-Man we loved. The suit doesn't have to be artist specific too much, the early version were basically the same.

They could sell it as a deluxe figure and add as many iconic versions as possible. For arguments sake let's say they add three extra heads along with the masked head, fists, twipp hands, wall crawling hands....

DC Multiverse did something similar with their Alfred, two actor and one comic inspired head I believe. It was a great idea and I think it would be cool to see a Spider-Man figure get a similar treatment

On 1/30/2020 at 7:37 PM, MarvelousSuperNova said:

Here's mine:

1. Adult-ish Peter Parker (Comes with web shooters and half masked head as accesories).

2. Completely updated Spider-Man that uses an updated body bold. Interchangeable hands, and another head sculpt that's based off a different art style. 

5. Wedding Mary Jane

6. Wedding Peter Parker

Th half masked head would be awesome!! Great way to celebrate that classic "Peter-tingle" moment from the classic comics that has never been done in Legends form. Such a cool yet simple effect to show his power in action 

On 1/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, The Mad Bubbler said:

-First appearance Spidey

-Peter B. Parker Spidey (in sweatpants) (In To The Spider-Verse)

-Firestar

-Rocket Racer

-Swarm

-classic Aunt May (with Ms. Lion)

-Grizzly

BAF: J. Jonah Jameson Spider-Slayer

J. Jonah Jamison as Spider-Slayer. GD I love comics and their "so off the wall it's awesome" ideas!! Can you imagine a middle aged man hating a celebrity so much he commissioned a crazy a$$ suit to kill him. Love it

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 1:12 AM, McHogan said:

Th half masked head would be awesome!! Great way to celebrate that classic "Peter-tingle" moment from the classic comics that has never been done in Legends form. Such a cool yet simple effect to show his power in action 

After the recent NYCC reveal it is so cool, you called it !! Half masked Peter Parker head!! Such a fun accessory !!

On 1/30/2020 at 7:37 PM, MarvelousSuperNova said:

Here's mine:

5. Wedding Mary Jane

6. Wedding Peter Parker

Bravo!!! Good call on the half-masked head

I can’t wait for the Spider-Man retro carded figures to come out so here is my ideal retro carded spidey wave.

1. Spider-Man (Symbiote suit) -they could do a new design for this one similar to the Spidey we saw at Toy Fair

2. J. Jonah Jameson

3. The Chameleon 

4. Black Cat

5. Spider-Man 2099

6. Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)