Marvel Legends Black Widow Movie Deluxe Black Widow In White Outfit Figure Revealed

JayC

UPDATE: The figure is now available for pre-order at BigBadToyStore.com. The complete list of accessories includes a flight stand which you can see in the new images below.

- 2 Pair of alternate hands
- 2 Pistols
- 2 Climbing hooks
- 7 Flame effects
- 2 Electric effects
- Figure stand

While details remain light as we wait for the official announcement to come from Hasbro, a new image has surfaced on social media giving us our first look at what appears to be a 6" Black Widow Movie Deluxe Marvel Legends figure featuring Black Widow in here white outfit as opposed to the black one seen with the regular release version.

The figure features two pistols, two chain spike weapons, 3 pairs of hands and multiple blast effects for weapons and explosions which is new for the Marvel Legends line. No word on how this figure will be released, if it will be a store exclusive or released everywhere. Once we have more details we will be sure to update you. Thanks to Tarot for the heads up.

Black-Widow-Movie-Deluxe-Marvel-Legends.jpg

Black-Widow-01.jpg

Black-Widow-02.jpg

Black-Widow-03.jpg

Black-Widow-04.jpg

Black-Widow-05.jpg

I don't go out of my way to get MCU figure unless they are new characters for both comic and MCU or part of the waves but this set. This I will get just for those effects alone. 

But they figure is awesome as well. 

It should be noted that some of these accessories come from other lines like the blast effects come from the Black series.

52 minutes ago, ADour said:

That's some import-tier level of accessory assortment. I really hope it's not a one-off.

I hope Hasbro is finally coming to the realization that these Deluxe figures like this and Archangel are gonna sell. I think if the Worthy Captain America and the Binary Captain Marvel had been done in a similar way they wouldn't be peg warming right now. I just hope they don't go overboard. Once it becomes a constant it seems to become stagnant and people will start to feel that these are things that should have been included in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Whoa. This looks incredible. If they don’t do this for other characters, it would seriously be a waste. How about a MK 50 or 85 with tons of accessories next??

I'm all into getting a fourth MK 50 if it comes with a crazy amount of nano weapons. However, since this Black Widow release is reusing some parts, I wouldn't be surprised if these deluxe figures only come with generic accessories like explosions or muzzle flashes. In that case, a War Machine figure could really benefit from that.

1 hour ago, ADour said:

I'm all into getting a fourth MK 50 if it comes with a crazy amount of nano weapons. However, since this Black Widow release is reusing some parts, I wouldn't be surprised if these deluxe figures only come with generic accessories like explosions or muzzle flashes. In that case, a War Machine figure could really benefit from that.

I would definitely appreciate an Infinity War Machine with those effects. I would also like a Homecoming Spider-Man on the FFH mold with a lot of accessories, alternate heads, webbing, lots of hands, a stand, etc.
Given Hasbro being Hasbro, I could see all of them just being like this Widow, but I could see them also giving us an Iron Man utilizing some of the 2-pack nano parts, plus new ones. This could just be wishful thinking though, as MK 50 is my favorite armor, and I hated the mold they did for him. In an ideal world, they’d redo the mold and give us a ton of nano parts. 

20 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I would definitely appreciate an Infinity War Machine with those effects. I would also like a Homecoming Spider-Man on the FFH mold with a lot of accessories, alternate heads, webbing, lots of hands, a stand, etc.
Given Hasbro being Hasbro, I could see all of them just being like this Widow, but I could see them also giving us an Iron Man utilizing some of the 2-pack nano parts, plus new ones. This could just be wishful thinking though, as MK 50 is my favorite armor, and I hated the mold they did for him. In an ideal world, they’d redo the mold and give us a ton of nano parts. 

A MK 4 War Machine like this would be a dream come true for me, since it's my favorite War Machine armor and it's the suit that packed the most firepower in all the movies.

As for the MK 50, I feel the same as you. I always thought the crevices were too wide and deep. I mean, you can pretty much stick your nail into the  creases in the abs and the helmet. The shoulders are also too wide. And while the 2-pack reissue fixed the color and added some sorely needed accessories, I never really liked that they only serve to recreate two very specific configurations. I always wanted something with more versatility and better mix-and-match opportunities, like the Figuarts nanoweapon sets.

This head sculpt is so good WHY is this not on the general release Black Widow head?!?

the pics for that one look so generic  and then Hasbro reveals this beauty. Dare I hope that those early pics do not reflect the actual product and the whole line will look this good?

Looks pretty rad, so cool to see Hasbro giving us some of these Accessory filled deluxe packs finally, and a stand! we need more stands, I don't know how much I feel the need for this figure it looks really quite good, but we will have to see when I can peek in person 

Hope they will give more figures this treatment, and maybe now start giving us official stands

6 hours ago, Legender said:

Man ... where are the boobs!! Is Scarlett Johansson!!!!!!!!!

Right?! Come on. The package looks almost worth the money when you see that the special effects and stand are included....but the figure itself is kinda blah, compared to what I would hope it would be. Im not expecting either the comic or MCU version of the Widow to come out like the Rogue action figure, but I would hope at least as much love could be thrown her way. While I think this is an improved figure over the Agent 13 that came out a while back, its still not knocking it out of the park for me. I will say though, its a smart idea to give a repaint a little extra incentive to buy, and these effects may do just that for some customers.

Black-Widow-Wave-02__scaled_600.jpg