New Marvel Legends Exclusive Comic Based Black Widow Figures Revealed

JayC

UPDATE: Hasbro has confirmed both figures and that the Grey Suit Black Widow will be exclusive to Walmart and the White Suite will be exclusive to Target. They will be available for pre-order tomorrow (1/23) for $19.99 each.

While we are still waiting for an official confirmation from Hasbro, new images have surfaced online giving us a look at what appears to be new 6" Marvel Legends comic book based Black Widow figures.

While not 100% confirmed, indications the figure wearing the white outfit will be a Target exclusive and the one in the grey outfit will be exclusive to Walmart. There is a listing on Walmart.com for the grey one. Check out the images below and stay tuned for more details as they become available. Thanks to Tarot for the heads up.

Target-Exclusive-Black-Widow-White-Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

Target-Exclusive-Black-Widow-White-Marvel-Legends-01.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-Comic-Black-Widow-Grey-Suit-01.jpg

Walmart-Exclusive-Comic-Black-Widow-Grey-Suit-02.jpg

I'm not sure whether or not i'll try and get these, but definitely appreciate hasbro giving us some comic versions of widow as part of the movie promotion.  Wish they had done this with Captain Marvel, too, instead of 4 different movie versions and 0 comic versions. 

Is the body on the white costume widow the same as the deluxe exclusive? Not faulting hasbro for re-use, just wondering how much re-use is actually going on here.

Ugh, another idiot move to use walblart as an exclusive outlet. Its already gone of course. Maybe it'll be back later.  As to the figures themselves, they look good and its nice to see Hasbro upping their  "effects" game. White Natasha's got a sling to her weapon now and dig the smoke effects! I never cared for the "grey" Widow but its a nice figure.

1 minute ago, bashpics99 said:

Is the body on the white costume widow the same as the deluxe exclusive? Not faulting hasbro for re-use, just wondering how much re-use is actually going on here.

No I think it's using the Rider series version. The Grey on seems to be using the Vintage one.

I know this is Nat's movie But I would have thought they would release a Yelena Belova at this point. My TB one can't even stand anymore.

15 minutes ago, tarot said:

Dear god the accessories these Black Widow figures are getting is mind blowing. 

Yeah.  It looks like it's limited to exclusives right now but personally I hope it's a sign of things to come.

Hell, I'd even be OK with dropping BAFs entirely if more standard figures could get these levels of accessories.  Make a "deluxe" pricepoint for larger or hyper-accessorized figures (Infinity War Iron Man with all the bits, for example) figures.

Still, it's pretty damn clear that Hasbro is either taking inspiration from the Japanese stuff, or starting to consider it a serious competitor for collector $$$ and trying to adjust accordingly (or a bit of both).

OMFG, another effin' Wally World exclusive?! Hasbro just loves to salt the wound, don't they? I never have had any trouble locating a Target exclusive but WM is a freaking nightmare. And of course, that's the one of the two that I need the most. At least they didn't stick to an all movie format with all the exclusives this time. Time to star obsessively pushing the refresh button on the WM website cuz I promise when it goes live it'll be some weird time like 1:09 am or 12:14 pm.

Whoa, now this is what I need, both of these look awesome, and yes those accessories, I can't even say how excessive it feels that I know I want both of these , Wal-Mart though... gee thanks, why hasn't Walfart been banned yet from receiving exclusives

2 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Whoa, now this is what I need, both of these look awesome, and yes those accessories, I can't even say how excessive it feels that I know I want both of these , Wal-Mart though... gee thanks, why hasn't Walfart been banned yet from receiving exclusives

Because Wal-Mart has $$$.  And is probably Hasbro's biggest customer.