Avengers Video Game Marvel Legends Hulk Figure Coming To Gamestop?!?

JayC

18 minutes ago, Jtprime17 said:

There's supposed to be 7 total figures in this wave, I haven't been able to find out their identity's yet. They all have the "Gameverse" tag on them in other store's datatbases, So I'm not quite sure if that means they're all going to be based off the game or not.

off-topic wise. Other legends listings are starting to pop up in various distributors data bases. I found 4 more product numbers for what looks like possible future fan channel exclusives. (No names given just product numbers).

I also found listings for the upcoming The Eternals and Venom 2020 wave assortments. The distributor list them for estimated July Pre-order dates.

Thanks Jtprime17 for the intel. I've also done some additional checking and the listings seem legit on the VG assortment, but also can't determine if we are dealing with all VG figures or a mix of comic and VG. My feeling is it will be a mix with Captain America, Iron Man and Ms Marvel being VG based  and Rage, Mach-1, Leader and Mar-Vel being comic based. Also no idea if this wave will have a BAF or not.

27 minutes ago, JayC said:

Thanks Jtprime17 for the intel. I've also done some additional checking and the listings seem legit on the VG assortment, but also can't determine if we are dealing with all VG figures or a mix of comic and VG. My feeling is it will be a mix with Captain America, Iron Man and Ms Marvel being VG based  and Rage, Mach-1, Leader and Mar-Vel being comic based. Also no idea if this wave will have a BAF or not.

Wait did you just say mar-vell?

33 minutes ago, mako said:

8 figures seems a little large (but not unheard of), could Rage be a BAF? In any case, while I would LOVE a Mar-Vell figure,I can't help hoping this is an all VG wave. Just for variety sake, you understand. Something that's not an MCU, and not comic-based, just to bust up the routine.

We can go back to endless Deadpools and alternate Spideys the wave after. Just give us this one.

It seven. Cap is 2 per case.

Also they would never list the baf so rage would be a regular figure

On 1/24/2020 at 5:35 AM, mako said:

Really hoping they can work in a Thor and Widow to. Yeah, I know this year is gonna be lousy with Widows, but I actually LIKE the Gamerverse designs and want as many of the characters as I can get.

Probably end up being store exclusives.

6 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Another ML wave where I'll be saving mucho $$ as I plan on buying zilch characters in this lineup. Thanks Hasbro! So far only 8 comic based figures for me from the FF/Spidey/ BW waves combined!

The only two characters that appeal to me in the FF and Spider-Man wave are Doom and Shang-Chi and Vulture. I find this wave with Rage, Mach-1, Leader and Mar-vell  is much more appealing. Everyone is going to have different preferred favorites especially as you start getting into the more obscure characters, hence why the Spider-Man, Cap and Iron Mans that everyone always complain about are always found in these waves.

13 hours ago, mako said:

Fair enough, but technically, they haven't listed anything. We're still deep in rumorville . . . at least till the Has' makes with some facts.

We're not that deep into rumorville. These are listings being put out to retailers which 9 times out of 10 turn out to be correct. Nothing is 100% confirmed until Hasbro confirms it and changes are possible, but its not like we are talking far fetched rumors either. The biggest questions here are the unkowns like comic vs video game based, but Tarrot is right they never list BAF in individual listings so Rage is almost def a single pack figure not BAF.

Seems like a strong lineup for a mish mash wave of comics and video game Avengers. I will say, I will never understand retailers' stupidity, ne ignorance?, regarding asking for more heroes than villains in assortments.

I have observed as a fan and collector of multiple lines, that the retail folks are quite wrong about that stance: Starscream and Megatron shelf warm far less than Bumblebee and Hot Rod, Flint and Lady Jaye far more than Zartan and Baroness, Man at Arms and Stratos far more than Beastman and Triklops, and so too it is with Marvel...that Leader figure should have been packed by 2, and the obscure (to most lay fans) Gamerverse Cap limited to 1x per case.

More than likely due to the fact that these retailers were too cool for comics growing up & considered it a "nerd/geek" thing to do. They only know of the big name characters such as Spidey/Hulk/Ironman/Cap, everything else is no biggie to them. You ask a retailer, "whaddya think of  a comic based "Tyrak the treacherous"  being in a MCU Namor line? They'd look at you like you got a 3rd eye growing & respond with "huh, who"?

As far as the Gameverse wave, I was not aware that a comic based Capt Mar'vell, as long as it's his classic & iconic look, that would be the only fig in that wave I will snag!

Just now, tarot said:

Not mach-1? I mean if youbjave moonstone, citizen v and songbird you need that for your display

That's just it, I don't have any of those except citizen V, and speaking of my display it needs a big overhaul. I've gotten lazy lately.

10 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I really hope that video game Hulk is as big as new recent comic version but more similar to endgame baf in articulation and detail, in the case, if we are getting new mold, like we did with Iron Man, but they probably will reuse current Hulk mold me thinks. 

At 22 dollars my guess it might just be the movie figure with a new head.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:59 PM, Jtprime17 said:

off-topic wise. Other legends listings are starting to pop up in various distributors data bases. I found 4 more product numbers for what looks like possible future fan channel exclusives. (No names given just product numbers).

I also found listings for the upcoming The Eternals and Venom 2020 wave assortments. The distributor list them for estimated July Pre-order dates.

I would imagine we’ll see the comic halves for those two waves at Toy Fair. Movie figures will probably be revealed closer to the movie dates. Fingers crossed for movie Venom and Carnage!! I’m sure we’ll also get a look at those fan channel exclusives, along with the rest of the Deadpool and AoA waves.

Oh wow I hope this is true! I’d love to have an updated Leader and Mar-Vell! 

Rage and Mach- 1 would be nice additions. Especially Mach-1 for my thunderbolts!

As far as the the new Cap and Iron Man I’ll be pretty content to see how they turn out. Even if the game doesn’t do so well, I’m still interested in them because they (Iron man so far. seems to be a good modern rendition of Iron Man that isn’t too specific, so it could work in any display. 

As for Kampala Kahn I would hope they would give us her in civilian clothes like this image here, but if they don’t no biggie. 

How many times has Hasbro made a Fantastic Four wave and left out Mr. Fantastic?  The answer is zero!  No matter who you call an Avenger the Avengers are at their core, the Big 3- Cap, Iron Man and THOR!  Thanks for the Kamala Khan that will keep pegs warm.  Hasbro....any “Avengers” set has to have the Big 3!  

19 minutes ago, CAC said:

How many times has Hasbro made a Fantastic Four wave and left out Mr. Fantastic?  The answer is zero!  No matter who you call an Avenger the Avengers are at their core, the Big 3- Cap, Iron Man and THOR!  Thanks for the Kamala Khan that will keep pegs warm.  Hasbro....any “Avengers” set has to have the Big 3!  

wow. the new guy knows what up.

I think the creative crew is doing a pretty fair job of burying some of the lesser known, yet much wanted, characters like Rage and Mach-1 in waves designed to appeal to the retailers. While I don't personally see that the Spider-Man Gamerverse figures performing all that well, it does seem that this is the next big thing that's attractive to the retailers so the more they can sneak into those waves the better. The inclusion of someone like Mach-1 seems to give credence to the rumor that the Thunderbolts are indeed on their way. And it's good to see Mar-Vell finally getting his due after being quarantined from the wave (and movie) that carried his namesake for the audacity of not having an X chromosome. I like this wave for so many reasons right now and it would be a terrible mistake to not do a BAF with it.