Avengers Video Game Marvel Legends Hulk Figure Coming To Gamestop?!?

JayC

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

The uk site i mentioned is charging 28.99 euros for it, around 30 to 35 dollars. 

It should be mention gamestop doesnt get it exclusives over here so they are usually sold through etailers.

Yeah Im not surprised if overseas etailers are carrying it even if it is a GS exclusive, but I wonder if its a Fan Channel exclusive or will only be sold at GS here in the US. Waiting for confirmation.

5 minutes ago, JayC said:

Yeah Im not surprised if overseas etailers are carrying it even if it is a GS exclusive, but I wonder if its a Fan Channel exclusive or will only be sold at GS here in the US. Waiting for confirmation.

Given that it being promoted as a preorder bonus with the games i would say that makes it a gs exclusive but like you say we need more confirmation.

For those wondering WTH Hasbro are doing with the Gamestop Hulk, the game seems to be paying homage to 2 version of the hulk (but in grey instead of green). First is the House of M hulk, where yes he was part of the Aboriginal tribe and ruled over Australia, thus the tattoo. The other one is a main universe Barbarian hulk, here Hulk and Banner were separated and Hulk went to live with some Moloids sporting this. Marvel Select made a figure of it. Not saying the figure is bad just pointing out where it came from.

61HMWB6X3ZL.jpg

1447f3f8c2df2070178968b89cc055f0.jpg

34 minutes ago, tarot said:

For those wondering WTH Hasbro are doing with the Gamestop Hulk, the game seems to be paying homage to 2 version of the hulk (but in grey instead of green). First is the House of M hulk, where yes he was part of the Aboriginal tribe and ruled over Australia, thus the tattoo. The other one is a main universe Barbarian hulk, here Hulk and Banner were separated and Hulk went to live with some Moloids sporting this. Marvel Select made a figure of it. Not saying the figure is bad just pointing out where it came from.

61HMWB6X3ZL.jpg

They were most likely going for a mixture of the two looks you have cited, but it may fall a little short. And I would not say this is not Hasbro's fault . This is all gonna fall on Square Enix who designed the characters/skins in the game. It could be a popular figure if the game is successful. I don't think its a bad looking figure. The figure specifically, not the art, just doesn't look like the hulk to me. Hasbro should make a barbarian hulk I would dig that. 

7 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

They were most likely going for a mixture of the two looks you have cited, but it may fall a little short. And I would not say this is not Hasbro's fault . This is all gonna fall on Square Enix who designed the characters/skins in the game. It could be a popular figure if the game is successful. I don't think its a bad looking figure. The figure specifically, not the art, just doesn't look like the hulk to me. Hasbro should make a barbarian hulk I would dig that. 

Thank you! I posted this on facebook but and every second one was "It from the game". Which I literally said in the very first sentence. This is why I like this forum. More calm and reasonable people.

20 minutes ago, tarot said:

Thank you! I posted this on facebook but and every second one was "It from the game". Which I literally said in the very first sentence. This is why I like this forum. More calm and reasonable people.

I hardly ever go on facebook in general anymore. People can't have a conversation with out swearing and getting triggered. I don't really experience that on here. Hopefully that continues. 

3 minutes ago, JayC said:

Hasbro is saying right now that its available with the games and nothing about a single release without the games. If I was a betting man though I would say they will sell it eventually without making you buy the game.

Wow. For once im glad i live in ireland. Even though i will be getting the game.

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

We ll it's gone from looking hideous to looking ridiculous.  

Yeah this figure looks down right wackadoozy to me, I have no interest in it at all, this game is really starting to look like some basura b.s.

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Is that the same bodymold as the last few Hulks? it looks...smaller, somehow...

it is smaller, they used the professor hulk from MCU Endgame. Would be a good base body to make a custom grey hulk or customs in general.

if they decide to sell him with out the game I may try to snag him. 

4 hours ago, tarot said:

61HMWB6X3ZL.jpg

I don't know if homage is the right word. Similar look, but my guess is he has a specific reason for having this look in the game. My guess its something along the lines of he goes to Australia to hide out and ends up living with some Aboriginal people. The fact he is called Outback Hulk and has very Aboriginal like markings, I don't know how you could come to any other conclusion.

word has it that each character in the Avengers game has upwards of 24 skins, apparently this is one of Hulks

sigh... was never thrilled with the default skins they revealed in the trailer but after seeing the pre-order, beta and alternate skins they have revealed it looks like the default are the best we will get. If this Hulk is an idea of the games original designs there are going to be 23 skins that are never used.

this Outback Hulk isn't the worst... Its just not that great. Will make a judgement call when I see in hand.