WandaVision Scribe Megan McDonnell Set To Work On Captain Marvel 2

JayC

According to THR, Megan McDonnell who has been working on the upcoming Disney+ WandaVision series will also be taking on head writing duties for the second Captain Marvel movie which will star Bri Larson. According to the report McFonnell has entered the final negotiating stage to seal the deal with Marvel Studios.

Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck who worked on the first film are said to not be returning for the sequel but are looking to work on a future Disney+ Marvel series.

Captain Marvel 2 is likely to open sometime in 2022.

14 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Maybe Hasbro will pull their heads out their butts and release various comic figures this time, around the sequel

I just want a darn Dark Ms Marvel, I've been waiting years and years to complete my Dark Avengers.

41 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Since we haven't seen any trailer or anything for WandaVision it is hard to know if this is good or bad news

Haha ya that news doesn't mean anything to me.

2 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I just want a darn Dark Ms Marvel, I've been waiting years and years to complete my Dark Avengers.

I am right there with ya, pal. I'd like to see Mar-Vell made as well.

12 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Haha ya that news doesn't mean anything to me.

I am right there with ya, pal. I'd like to see Mar-Vell made as well.

Exactly.

1st Appearance Ms. marvel with both Dark Ms. Marvel alt heads and Mar-Vell with Genis Vell alt head