Marvel Legends Demogoblin 6" Build-A-Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Demogoblin Build-A-Figure. The figures in this wave you need to get in order to complete this one includes GamerVerse Spider-Armor Mark 3, GamerVerse Velocity Suit Spider-Man, Superior Octopus, Classic Vulture, White Rabbit and Shang-Chi. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Demogoblin-BAF-01.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-02.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-03.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-04.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-05.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-06.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-07.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-08.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-09.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-10.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-11.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-12.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-13.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-14.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-15.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-16.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-17.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-18.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-19.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-20.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-21.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-22.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-23.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-24.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-25.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-26.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-27.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-28.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-29.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-30.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-31.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-32.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-33.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-34.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-35.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-36.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-37.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-38.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-39.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-40.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-41.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-42.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-43.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-44.JPG

Demogoblin-BAF-45.JPG

Hes an awesome looking figure. My only gripe.. or rather 2 minor gripes is his head is a little too big and hes too small for a baf imo. Otherwise he looks awesome and I have no idea if i ll get to get him or not because the wave doesnt really entice me. 

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Really want this figure and the wave isn't a bad wave. He should have been a single release though 

Yeah i agree. i have 4 figs from the wave now though,  so i'll probably end up picking up superior ock and armor spidey to finish him. Ock seems to be selling well at the moment but armor spidey seems to be lingering on the pegs, altho its early yet of course.  I do like that Demo has a stand for his glider, feels like characters like Green Goblin and Silver Surfer should come with some sort of stand for their flying devices.

6 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

I am loving this figure! Is this the first Demogoblin that Hasbro has done?  

Not only is it a cool BAF it's a great wave of figures! I'm so happy to have Shang Chi, Vulture and White Rabbit on my shelves!

I believe it is, the last one was done by Toy Biz

On 1/26/2020 at 3:18 AM, leokearon said:

I believe it is, the last one was done by Toy Biz

Technically it is but Hasbro did release a repaint of toybizs Hobgoblin as Demogoblin way back when.