Jump to content

Marvel Legends For 2020 - What We Know, We Think We Know And Kinda Know


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was really hoping theyd give us alternate hands and or head. I already have the BAF and im a big Venom fan but im still on the fence. If they would have included those extras, it would have been no hesitation and an insta-buy from me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I was really hoping theyd give us alternate hands and or head. I already have the BAF and im a big Venom fan but im still on the fence. If they would have included those extras, it would have been no hesitation and an insta-buy from me!

Personally all large figures should have both fisted and grabbing hands

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JayC said:

I could see them doing a New Mutants boxset similar to what we saw with Alpha Flight.

With the New Mutants movie coming in April, I can see them giving us a Cannonball with legs and re-releases of the Magik and Dani Moonstar figure and throw in a New Mutants Sunspot figure while they're at it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would flip if we got a New Mutants boxset, especially if it were in their 80s costumes. I could take or leave a rerelease of Warlock, but Magik, Karma, etc. in their original team uniform would make my year. It's pretty unlikely, though, unless they kept it secret for two years and delayed its release correspondingly with the delays the movie faced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Box sets similar to the recent Alpha Flight would be ideal to knock out something that like a classic New Mutants. Something with a loyal following that both checks a lot of boxes and completes a team in one swoop. 

Honestly always liked the looks of a team in the same uniform, it just speaks to me. Not a fan of the New Mutants but a box set would be hard to resist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Classic core members of Imperial Guard & Squadron Supreme can also be knocked out using the Amazon  boxsets.  As far as a bad guys team boxset, we could get the remaining core members of the Serpent Society & 80s Zemo led Masters of Evil members.  Those are 4 sets of teams that are grossly lacking members.

 

FFbVwY8.jpg

I'd be good with a boxset of either SS team pictured here though my main preference would be the 2nd pic.

W2qhgIF.jpg

kK5qwkN.jpg?1

Mh2gXWs.jpg

J1HGHtu.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of the members of the newest Agents of Atlas would be cool as well as the older team members. Plus we could use this version of Giant Man, but bigger than the MCU version. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Alpha Flight set seems to be a hit- I wonder if Amazon will do one larger team set a year? That would be most welcome.

A Shi'Ar set might work, if Lilandra is included. I think most of the Guard is a bit obscure, but Lilandra is much more well-known (and Hasbro has the head sculpt for her now, and just a head isn't enough for most people, just customizers); Lilandra, Gladiator, Warstar, Fang, and one or two others would make for a great set. Hasbro could have some real Synergy, and issue Fang Wolverine and Deathbird in an X-Men Legends wave around the same time...

Seriously, though, Marvel Legends is lacking in "space characters" from the X-verse. Where's Corsair?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tarot said:

This may be me but it seems hasbro releases a figure in the regular line from a team to gauge whether people want the rest, like sasquatch and guardian or any of the of the serpent society. If the figure is successful they release a whole box set of the rest

it would make sense, no point make a box set of a group no-one wants

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2020 at 6:44 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

Some of the members of the newest Agents of Atlas would be cool as well as the older team members. Plus we could use this version of Giant Man, but bigger than the MCU version. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

I’d take an articulated gorilla in any form. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2020 at 10:56 PM, The Mad Bubbler said:

The Alpha Flight set seems to be a hit- I wonder if Amazon will do one larger team set a year? That would be most welcome.

A Shi'Ar set might work, if Lilandra is included. I think most of the Guard is a bit obscure, but Lilandra is much more well-known (and Hasbro has the head sculpt for her now, and just a head isn't enough for most people, just customizers); Lilandra, Gladiator, Warstar, Fang, and one or two others would make for a great set. Hasbro could have some real Synergy, and issue Fang Wolverine and Deathbird in an X-Men Legends wave around the same time...

Seriously, though, Marvel Legends is lacking in "space characters" from the X-verse. Where's Corsair?

Be awesome if only Lilandras body was included.. Hasbro pinching pennies since they already gave us her head 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah that would be a great alternative. Make her a classic body with instant recognition for those that know the character with an unmasked head so it has value, then those that found Mystique get a little extra. Brilliant 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE