Avengers Gamerverse wave 2 Wishlist

tarot

Thanks to @Jtprime17 for letting us know about the possibility of a second wave of Gamerverse figures. With this we can assume that Black Widow and Thor will be included in the wave (maybe Taskmaster). But who else should be in the wave?

If we Included BW and Thor we should have 7 figures max.

1. Black Widow (GV)
  2. Thor (GV)
  3. Taskmaster (or if there is another Avengers)
  4. Tigra ( I don't care if it's the SFW modern version (tank top and shorts) or the Bikini version just give use a new Tigra )
  5. Justice (wanted to include another New Warrior plus avengers. I would have pick Firestar, since she has been my number one for years, but knowing that BW is most likely in the wave and the likelyhood of us getting another female figure being low and I picked Tigra since she more of an avenger  then FS)
  6. Puff Adder (easy repaint of the Colossus build with new smooth arms.)
  7. Kang (seriously need another figure)
  8. BAF: Atlas (another T-Bolt member and if they use the resculpted MCU giant man they can make it a BAF)

Personally my wishlist would have no game characters., but if need must. 

1. Black Widow (GV)
  2. Thor (GV)
  3. Hank Pym (GV)
  4. Ultron (Classic comic version) Really needs to be done
  5. Diamondback (Rachel); Serpent Society, female figure and cap ally all in one
  6. Justice, New Warrior and Avenger
  7. Stingray One of the coolest costumes ever
  8. BAF: Atlas another T-Bolt

Assuming they follow the same pattern I’ll go with:

1: Black Widow (video game)

2: Thor (video game)

3: video Game big bad ( assuming Taskmaster is just a henchman)

4: Dr. Druid (with alternate head that has hair and goatee, reborn look)

5: Swordsman ( w/ classic and alternate Gatherers head)

6: classic Kang ( w/ unmasked head)

7: Moonstone (re-release of T-Bolts box set)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 4:11 PM, kbaxter74 said:

I would love an Avengers wave with well-known comic Avengers. I would assume we will get Thor, Widow and Taskmaster from the game. Then I would love to see:

Falcon

Tigra

Kang

War Machine or Quasar or Justice

BAF Atlas

If they cold get Atlas the size of the Walmart Giant-Man or at least the Marvel Universe sized Goliath that would be ideal. 

The recent MCU Giant-Man, while well sculpted and articulated, lacked the necessary Giant. If they go this route then I'd rather they don't bother

20 hours ago, kbaxter74 said:

Yeah. I guess I don't care much as long as I get the figure to complete the team. The beauty of size shifters is they can literally be any size. 

That is a valid point and kind of the mentality I had to adopt in regards to said Giant-Man.  When I think of size changers though I want them at their tallest and at full power I guess. 

Again to your point, the 6" Goliath we got in the Ant-Man pack is ideal for his relative size when compared to Marvel Universes 3 3/4 scale. He was also great as a depowered Hank before he becomes Giant-Man. 

My want of the larger figure is just personal preferences but I can see your point

On 2/11/2020 at 6:09 PM, McHogan said:

That is a valid point and kind of the mentality I had to adopt in regards to said Giant-Man.  When I think of size changers though I want them at their tallest and at full power I guess. 

Again to your point, the 6" Goliath we got in the Ant-Man pack is ideal for his relative size when compared to Marvel Universes 3 3/4 scale. He was also great as a depowered Hank before he becomes Giant-Man. 

My want of the larger figure is just personal preferences but I can see your point

Well the main problem with fully to-scale "giant" figures at "full power" is that they'd be...3-6 feet tall.  Either way not the kind of thing you can really pack into a 6" figure package, even piecemeal.

2 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

Well the main problem with fully to-scale "giant" figures at "full power" is that they'd be...3-6 feet tall.  Either way not the kind of thing you can really pack into a 6" figure package, even piecemeal.

I wouldn’t want a giant figure that is my height that would scare me at night waking up thinking it’s an intruder. If Hasbro were to make Giant characters I think they should do them around 12-16” and a Galactus around 2 1/2 feet