Walmart Exclusive 6" Marvel Legends Grey Outfit Black Widow In-Hand Images

JayC

Yeah apparently this photo wasn't taken from a person who purchased the figure, it was taken by someone who works for a distributor or Hasbro, so it wasn't yet found by a consumer

it seems far to early for this to be hitting shelves

but man, this figure looks so good, I'm seriously worried about us getting this in Canada, since it seems the last year or so Wal-Mart exclusives turn up at TRU, but without notice and months after they are released in the US, we only started getting Binary Cap Marvel like maybe 2 months ago, ugh, I hate WM exclusives

I have it on pre-order. They really need to start selling accessory packs because I could use more of those shield jetpacks for my Shield agents.I have it on pre-order. They really need to start selling accessory packs because I could use more of those shield jetpacks for my Shield agents.

On 2/2/2020 at 3:34 AM, monron999 said:

Accessory packs? Yes, please. Give me a shite load of guns that aren't those pathetic Luger looking garbage that you include with almost any figure that has a gun. Get a damn constitutionalist on the crew already Hasbro. The PC frenzy is on its last leg.

I mean, that "pathetic luger looking garbage" is straight out of the comics.  Overused, maybe, but pretty appropriate for SHIELD and SHIELD-Adjacent characters. 

If you're that desperate for Marvel Legends scale guns, there are good options out there.  I'd Recommend Marauder, Inc.:  https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/2088.htm

They have one series of weapons out already, and I believe another one on the way this year, and they have excellent customer service, even if they sometimes get swamped and their orders take a little while to get out (though not nearly as long as some custom-casters often do).

3 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

I mean, that "pathetic luger looking garbage" is straight out of the comics.  Overused, maybe, but pretty appropriate for SHIELD and SHIELD-Adjacent characters. 

If you're that desperate for Marvel Legends scale guns, there are good options out there.  I'd Recommend Marauder, Inc.:  https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/2088.htm

They have one series of weapons out already, and I believe another one on the way this year, and they have excellent customer service, even if they sometimes get swamped and their orders take a little while to get out (though not nearly as long as some custom-casters often do).

I'm not desperate, I'm just tired of every character having the same damn gun. We know they have a few 9mm and Glock looking pistols they've used once or twice, yet they seem to revert to the same Luger type pistol by default. The most glaring misfire (pun intended) when they actually gave Paladin a working holster and then give him a gun that doesn't even fit the damn thing (again, surprise, the Luger type). All I want is for them to mix it up a little better. Red Skull carries a Luger, Doc Doom carries a Luger, but if the character carries a gun that looks like a 9mm or similar gun then give them the proper accessory. It's almost like the figures go into production then someone remembers they carry a pistol and they just say, "Oh well, just take some out of the overstock bin of the Red Skull gun.

Also, I've seen the Maurader site and though they're quite good they are very overpriced. There's a lot of options available on the oversees market at a fraction of the price, IF you know how to search for them. A little hint: the word "gun" is a no-no.

Ehn, I'm willing to spend a few extra bucks to support a business that has good customer service and quality product.

That "luger" pistol is a SHIELD Needle Gun.  Paladin probably should've had weapons that fit his holster better, but Paladin's gun isn't that far off, and arguably even dorkier looking than the needle gun.  I'd love to see some of the other SHIELD sidearms from the old Official Handbook, though.

They do seem to be slowly introducing more weapons to the mix, even if some of them are clearly Marvel-Legends sized Nerf Guns (which I don't really mind depending on the design, as there's generally very little consistency or accuracy from issue-to-issue or even panel-to-panel when it comes to comic-book firearms and a lot of them look "fantastical" so the Nerf stuff isn't that far off).

She looks good. I was thinking I wouldn't get her, but I may be having second thoughts.

As for accessory packs, I can't really understand why Hasbro hasn't made any. Maybe with the current success of the Fan Channel exclusives they decide to give us a couple of packs this year released in that FC format. I could really use a bunch of guns, not wancky alien looking ones, but "real" guns, as well as some effect packs.

9 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

She looks good. I was thinking I wouldn't get her, but I may be having second thoughts.

As for accessory packs, I can't really understand why Hasbro hasn't made any. Maybe with the current success of the Fan Channel exclusives they decide to give us a couple of packs this year released in that FC format. I could really use a bunch of guns, not wancky alien looking ones, but "real" guns, as well as some effect packs.

Why not have both, an accessory pack with realistic guns and one with blasters 

This is a really nice figure. I wish this was the Target exclusive, since their's are much more consistently easy to get. Hopefully this Widow won't be a nightmare to get like the "Worthy" Cap (Which they clearly need to do another full production run of). 

If Hasbro won't do weapons packs, maybe some "super-deluxe" single figures. For example, I'd pay $40.00 for a single Hydra Soldier with 25 accessories. A few of those jet packs would be great with a "super-deluxe" shield agent/arsenal pack.