Marvel Studios Disney+ Big Game TV Spot - The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, WandaVision, and Loki

JayC

Not that I disagree about the inherent corniness of many classic costumes, but that's pretty obviously a hokey Halloween-costume take on the Scarlet Witch. If they did the same outfit in a more rigid, leather/vinyl-esque material, without visible straps, it would look a lot more realistic.

44 minutes ago, Benn said:

Not that I disagree about the inherent corniness of many classic costumes, but that's pretty obviously a hokey Halloween-costume take on the Scarlet Witch. If they did the same outfit in a more rigid, leather/vinyl-esque material, without visible straps, it would look a lot more realistic.

But still wouldn't likely look very good/would look more like fetishwear than most superhero suits. 

2 hours ago, Benn said:

I love seeing the heroes in their classic outfits. Sure, some don't work "in real life" but if theyre done correctly, they come out just fine. MCU Dr Strange's outfit is so close to his comic form, I don't know why they didn't just go with that. Thor's helmet is his iconic look and I think the MCU depriving us of it was nonsense. But I have to agree with most of you here, I don't know how you make Scarlet Witch's outfit look like anything but fetish wear  lol! Which is weird cause I never saw it like that on paper.

Anyone catch Captain America running onto the field at the Super Bowl? Short clip of the new guy being thrown into all American scenarios.. man I can’t wait for the Falcon and Winter Soldier series. The John Walker / US Agent arc was one of Caps best storylines and I am curious how this will play out without Steve Rogers 

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I love seeing the heroes in their classic outfits. Sure, some don't work "in real life" but if theyre done correctly, they come out just fine. MCU Dr Strange's outfit is so close to his comic form, I don't know why they didn't just go with that. Thor's helmet is his iconic look and I think the MCU depriving us of it was nonsense. But I have to agree with most of you here, I don't know how you make Scarlet Witch's outfit look like anything but fetish wear  lol! Which is weird cause I never saw it like that on paper.

The look of Hawkeye in the MCU is one of the biggest bummers for me as I have always loved his classic comic look. The MCU has done great things with converting comic looks to “real world”. It’s a shame they didn’t try with Hawkeyes look.

my impression that the classic Scarlet Witch look in that clip is an homage of the comics ala Caps classic look in the First Avenger. Just not sure how it will be used

11 hours ago, Johnthelost said:

The Classic Scarlet Witch costume looks like something you order from China via EBay.

That's probably the idea. It has been reported that one of the episodes will be set at Halloween so it is more than likely this is Wanda's Halloween Costume

If Hasbro does Wanda/Vision wave(s) it would be a good way to give us:
Emperor Hulkling
Wiccan
Speed
Viv Vision
Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne/Pym)
Ultron
Jocasta

• 1 year later...
On 2/3/2020 at 1:58 PM, McHogan said:

The look of Hawkeye in the MCU is one of the biggest bummers for me as I have always loved his classic comic look. The MCU has done great things with converting comic looks to “real world”. It’s a shame they didn’t try with Hawkeyes look.

my impression that the classic Scarlet Witch look in that clip is an homage of the comics ala Caps classic look in the First Avenger. Just not sure how it will be used

Brings to mind the outfit they used for Dr. Strange. When they announced the film, I was sure the production team wouldn't bother trying to get his look right; a trenchcoat and a black turtle neck and that's about it. But, the costume they used was so close to what he wears in the comics, they should have just gone with that. They really could've tried harder with Hawkeye (and don't get me started about omitting Thor's ICONIC helmet all these years).