Guest EUPHORICVIKING

Make a list of 5 figures you would like to see Re-done based on scale and proper proportions. List 5 as to give some sense of priority. Add multiple comments in groups of 5 if you would like. 

(Say a Mold Hasbro already has and could use).

1. US Agent (Grim Reaper/Captain America Mold) Definitely needs to be in the same league as Captain America.

2. Magneto (Grim Reaper/Captain America mold) I know Magneto isn't always depicted as big, but I love that Jim Lee Representation.

3. Cyclops (Grim Reaper/Captain America mold) Again for the Jim Lee Representation. I think would be a good looking figure. 

4. Sentry (Sunfire, Spider UK or Bucky mold) Sentry has never been as big as Thor, he never needed to be. I a revamped Sentry with new cape would be a nice addition. 

5. Hawkeye (Grim Reaper/ Captain America Mold) for my Clint Barton Hawkeye anyways.  I do like the current Hawkeye for my Dark Hawkeye (which if remade I would like to see on the Sunfire/Bulleye mold). 

1) mcu vision - too small

2) mcu Heimdall - either he should be taller or Mcu Thor should be shorter, but Thor shouldn’t be way taller than heimdall

3)Sasquatch should be taller

4) abomination should be as tall as the 80th hulk (probably just needs less stubby legs)

5) Kitty pryde is too tall (from the jugg wave iirc)

I would fuss about modern Thor from Odin wave being too tall but with the 80th version out I just don’t really care much. Plus if I ever get the McFarlane Superman at least I’ll have a Thor figure that looks like his match

1. Cap/ US Agent swap. I've always felt the US Agent we got was on a Steve Roger's body and the retro Cap was on a John Walker body. Maybe the (large) head of retro Cap looks like an angry John Walker. anyway keep the scale but swap the uniforms 

2. MCU Giant Man. Just give him a few more inches of HEIGHT.  As he stands he is only kinda Giant Man. I get that they can make him to the scale of the movies but a few more inches would have conveyed his mass all the better

3. Cannonball. Either give him legs (other wise he stands 3 (scale ) feet tall ) or give him a proper and impressive blast effect. 

4. Wrecking Crew. The ones we got seem like they are from another line, like Marvel Select. Hasbro's attempt to show their size just doesnt work as they are nearly bigger than the Hulk

5. Sasquatch.  Same reasoning as for Giant Man. He just needs a slight bump in height and he would be perfect

• 7 months later...

1. Black Widow ( and toss in Mystique, Emma Frost, Phoenix, mohawk Storm )- way too scrawny. Hasbro takes great pains to make the likes of Wolverine as accurate as possible, but sticks their female figures in some generic mold which makes them all look underfed and feeble. Natasha is supposed to be an elite fighter, premier combat spy...not a body double for Kate Bishop.

2. Vance Astro is way too big. If anything he should either be on the Captain Marvel or Sunfire buck.

2. Beast. Its a great figure but just like the Toybiz version, too large. He's 5'11", not Hulk size, Hasbro.

3. Human Torch (Walgreens exclusive) - again, too big. He's far bulkier than Reed and Sue and shouldn't be. I'd keep that Walgreens Torch for the original Human Torch, ditch the yellow head, and put Johnny on the Sunfire/Spidey 2099 buck like the recent Super Skrull baf wave.

4. MCU Black Panther- too small. Scale him up.

5. Iron Fist, head was perfect and hope they keep it when they do his original classic look. That silly pizza Spidey buck has to go.

Can I just say Kingpin five times?  The figure is taller than Omega Red but should be no taller than Cable. Big can be wide without being outrageously tall. The figure looks great by itself, but scales terribly with pretty much everything. I want Daredevil to be able to pretend to look him in the eye without having to stand on something.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 11:54 PM, bashpics99 said:

1) mcu vision - too small

2) mcu Heimdall - either he should be taller or Mcu Thor should be shorter, but Thor shouldn’t be way taller than heimdall

3)Sasquatch should be taller

4) abomination should be as tall as the 80th hulk (probably just needs less stubby legs)

5) Kitty pryde is too tall (from the jugg wave iirc)

I would fuss about modern Thor from Odin wave being too tall but with the 80th version out I just don’t really care much. Plus if I ever get the McFarlane Superman at least I’ll have a Thor figure that looks like his match

Yes Heimdall's character proportionate to his height, in the movie, was very imposing. His sword should look menacing too. The paint apps were dull on both. Hope they put more sculpting details on the sword itself making it look more precious and worthy-of-a-god-or-demigod. The Lava Monster BAF should have better sculpting details too, and should be much bigger than the first release. I suggest using transparent plastic with yellow flame turning to red-orange to red. Plus more accessories. People are going to pay good money for it; it's a BAF, so why get stingy ?

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I reeeally like the Abomination from The Raft set except for how short he is! I can’t put that little guy up against Hulk  😭

It was the Hulk that was outta scale. He shoulda been at minimum, the same hgt as Abomination. That would've allowed Sasquatch to scale better & be taller than the Hulk as he should've been.

4 hours ago, Gigantor said:

It was the Hulk that was outta scale. He shoulda been at minimum, the same hgt as Abomination. That would've allowed Sasquatch to scale better & be taller than the Hulk as he should've been.

Ah yea understood. Without thinking of Sasquatch, my mind’s basic portrayal of Hulk and Abomination are just huge monsters I guess ha

29 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Ah yea understood. Without thinking of Sasquatch, my mind’s basic portrayal of Hulk and Abomination are just huge monsters I guess ha

Could very well be but I think at this point, theyre more likely to make a bigger Abomination than produce a smaller Hulk. Also some of these BAFs are being re-produced so it wouldnt surprise me to see Sasquatch again, maybe accompanied by an Alpha Flight member or two who didnt make the box set.