Avengers: Endgame Egg Attack Action EAA-108 Captain Marvel PX Previews Exclusive

JayC

From Avengers: Endgame, Captain Marvel stands about 6 inches tall sporting her famous red, blue and gold costume! With 22 points of articulation, Captain Marvel features LED glowing eyes and includes several interchangeable accessories. You can pre-order this from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

This figure includes the following:
-Face plate with LED eyes
-Face plate with movable eyes
-4 Pairs of hands
-Pair of hands with effects
-Stark's Nano Gauntlet with all five infinity stones
-Stand

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-08.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-09.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-10.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-04.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-05.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-06.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-07.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-08.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-01.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-02.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Egg-Attack-Captain-Marvel-03.jpg

On 2/4/2020 at 2:14 PM, ADour said:

I really underestimated how fast I expected this thread to delve into that territory.

A poorly directed movie with a poorly written script tends to have that happen. The figure of a movie, reminds you of the movie. In this case the movie didn't impress many people or followers in general. 

20 minutes ago, ADour said:

Aah. Tangents. Or rather, tangets of tangents. This forum's favorite thing.

Considering it's the movie figure, my comments are extremely relevant to the a Movie. My comments could hardly be considered tangents. 👍

If you had read a bad comic of a character. Or never read a comic of a character, you may have zero attachment to a  figure they made based on that character.

Now I have Marvel legends comic version of Captain Marvel., Why? you ask? Because I've read some dope comics with her and we as collectors make this connection often. If something is good we want something to remember it. If something is bad we do not. None of which is a tangent

5 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Considering it's the movie figure, my comments are extremely relevant to the a Movie. My comments could hardly be considered tangents. 👍

If you had read a bad comic of a character. Or never read a comic of a character, you may have zero attachment to a  figure they made based on that character.

Now I have Marvel legends comic version of Captain Marvel., Why? you ask? Because I've read some dope comics with her and we as collectors make this connection often. If something is good we want something to remember it. If something is bad we do not. None of which is a tangent

I was talking about an error of the listing related to the Nano Gauntlet it comes with and you suddenly jump to "Captain Marvel me no likey."

C'mon. I would call it a bad segway if there had been at least an attempt at it.

11 hours ago, ADour said:

I was talking about an error of the listing related to the Nano Gauntlet it comes with and you suddenly jump to "Captain Marvel me no likey."

C'mon. I would call it a bad segway if there had been at least an attempt at it.

Sorry to disappoint you but this is about a toy of captain marvel for the endgame movie. As long as the comments being made are relevant to the toy or the movie in regards to the character, it's not a tangent. I also think you are funny. You can say what you want about a figure, but I cant? That's blasphemy. Anyways I'm allowed my opinion just like you are. 

Image result for captain america salute

22 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

I actually really like the look of her Endgame costume. Hopefully we get it in ML form at some point.

When they first showed it in the movie, I did a double take, then I realized they reversed her colors to Captain Mar-Vell's outfit. I geeked out so hard! she looked great in it, too....though the belt sash became blue. I liked the red one, as a nod to her scarf she wore in her comic book first appearance. Wonder if she wears her blue and red in the next movie, or this red and blue. At any rate, cool figure.

7 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

You can say what you want about a figure, but I cant? That's blasphemy. Anyways I'm allowed my opinion just like you are. 

Uncalled-for negativity with degrees of separation from the topic at hand becomes tiresome, and free speech doesn't make it any less eye-rolling to see people sway discussions so they can complain about something tangential, especially if this particular instance involves detouring a convesation I started.

So, yeah. Complain about Captain Marvel, but don't do it in a discussion with me that was originally about the error in the listing for a Nano Gauntlet accessory that comes with an Avengers: Endgame figure that happens to be of Captain Marvel.

15 minutes ago, ADour said:

Uncalled-for negativity with degrees of separation from the topic at hand becomes tiresome, and free speech doesn't make it any less eye-rolling to see people sway discussions so they can complain about something tangential, especially if this particular instance involves detouring a convesation I started.

So, yeah. Complain about Captain Marvel, but don't do it in a discussion with me that was originally about the error in the listing for a Nano Gauntlet accessory that comes with an Avengers: Endgame figure that happens to be of Captain Marvel.

Its also extremely tiresome when someone takes my subjective opinion and takes it personally. Especially since it was right after they were talking poo about the listing of a figure (even clearly as a joke, note my "lol'sl") Also don't tell people what to do you, you don't have that jurisdiction or right. If you are going to police people speaking negatively about a figures you have a lot of policing to do. Get to work. 

And don't worry from here on, I don't have to have discussion with you at all.  Hopefully you will respect me and do the same.

5 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Its also extremely tiresome when someone takes my subjective opinion and takes it personally. Especially since it was right after they were talking poo about the listing of a figure (even clearly as a joke, note my "lol'sl") Also don't tell people what to do you, you don't have that jurisdiction or right. If you are going to police people speaking negatively about a figures you have a lot of policing to do. Get to work. 

And don't worry from here on, I don't have to have discussion with you at all.  Hopefully you will respect me and do the same.

My problem doesn't lie in your opinion, and I didn't take it personally either. My issue is that you had to shove the dead horse that is talking crap about Captain Marvel out of nowhere with little reason to do so. I just pointed out that it's a trite and tired thing to do, especially around this forum.

If you mentioned it elsewhere I would have just let my eyes roll for a good second before moving on, but you did involve me in it. So stop pretending that this is the equivalent of a bystander making an observation in a conversation you were having with another person when the person you were having a conversation with was me.

I won't feel the need to ignore your existence from here on. If I find something interesting to bring up from a comment of yours in a thread, I might quote you, and you're welcome to do the same. Just know that I won't detour any exchange we might have for the sake of bringing up a negative uncalled-for dead-horse opinion to beat.

10 hours ago, ADour said:

My problem doesn't lie in your opinion, and I didn't take it personally either. My issue is that you had to shove the dead horse that is talking crap about Captain Marvel out of nowhere with little reason to do so. I just pointed out that it's a trite and tired thing to do, especially around this forum.

If you mentioned it elsewhere I would have just let my eyes roll for a good second before moving on, but you did involve me in it. So stop pretending that this is the equivalent of a bystander making an observation in a conversation you were having with another person when the person you were having a conversation with was me.

I won't feel the need to ignore your existence from here on. If I find something interesting to bring up from a comment of yours in a thread, I might quote you, and you're welcome to do the same. Just know that I won't detour any exchange we might have for the sake of bringing up a negative uncalled-for dead-horse opinion to beat.

Now i'm the one rolling my eyes... some people... 

Because "a figures lost my interest" I'm negative?

Hardly negative rather than just stating I haven't been the most fond of her. 

It wasn't until you started whining that I gave my full criticism and I don't really care what you think. If you roll your eyes you roll your eyes. You will be rolling your eyes often. Good luck out there and I will leave the last word for you. As I can tell you require it as self-affirmation for yourself..

3 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Now i'm the one rolling my eyes... some people... 

Because "a figures lost my interest" I'm negative?

Hardly negative rather than just stating I haven't been the most fond of her. 

It wasn't until you started whining that I gave my full criticism and I don't really care what you think. If you roll your eyes you roll your eyes. You will be rolling your eyes often. Good luck out there and I will leave the last word for you. As I can tell you require it as self-affirmation for yourself..

Uh-huh, sure thing. Because that's why you replied after "And don't worry from here on, I don't have to have discussion with you at all," because you don't need the last word yourself. Good thing you will have bite your lip now, I was getting tired of the pedantries.