Marvel Legends Riders Series Cosmic Ghost Rider Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Riders Series Cosmic Ghost Rider set from Hasbro. You can purchase Marvel Legends from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-01.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-02.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-03.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-04.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-05.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-06.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-07.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-08.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-09.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-10.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-11.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-12.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-13.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-14.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-15.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-16.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-17.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-18.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-19.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-20.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-21.JPG

1 hour ago, JayC said:

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Riders Series Cosmic Ghost Rider set from Hasbro. You can purchase Marvel Legends from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-01.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-02.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-03.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-04.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-05.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-06.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-07.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-08.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-09.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-10.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-11.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-12.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-13.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-14.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-15.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-16.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-17.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-18.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-19.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-20.JPG

Cosmic-Ghost-Rider-21.JPG

Love the bike. But those hips.... my lord how long has Cosmic Ghost Rider been on that thing?!?  I am shocked that with the level of crafting going into Legends these days that Hasbro would release something so aesthetically unappealing.

Im reluctantly passing, love the bike but GR himself looks very poor. 

Tell me they haven’t made this guy an Avenger otherwise the completist in me flips and will reluctantly buy this guy

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Love the bike. But those hips.... my lord how long has Cosmic Ghost Rider been on that thing?!?  I am shocked that with the level of crafting going into Legends these days that Hasbro would release something so aesthetically unappealing.

Im reluctantly passing, love the bike but GR himself looks very poor. 

Tell me they haven’t made this guy an Avenger otherwise the completist in me flips and will reluctantly buy this guy

He’s not an Avengers yet, but he did fight them. But he was on the Guardians of the Galaxy for a while 

8 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Gigantic pass! Looks like a 90s era figure & the costume isn't that visually appealing imo. The bike's the only cool thing about the whole thing.

LOL, the hips are really bad, even if it is so he can sit on the Bike. It's kind of off putting how a character like this gets a brand new very detailed sculpt + a space bike???🙄 and characters like Deadpool/wolverine/Magneto (many to be named)  can't get this level of sculpted detail. 

I bought the thing as soon as it went up for pre-order, now I'm wishing I didn't. There's no doubt, at this day and age, that it should have been a no brainer to build the compatibility design into the bike, not the figure. You know their take is that they expect the figure will mostly be displayed on his bike, and yeah, but it would have been nice, for the price, to have a bike that was compatible with more than one figure. This was a complete fumble. Ugly figure. Single use bike. This is an 90's era faux pas.

43 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I bought the thing as soon as it went up for pre-order, now I'm wishing I didn't. There's no doubt, at this day and age, that it should have been a no brainer to build the compatibility design into the bike, not the figure. You know their take is that they expect the figure will mostly be displayed on his bike, and yeah, but it would have been nice, for the price, to have a bike that was compatible with more than one figure. This was a complete fumble. Ugly figure. Single use bike. This is an 90's era faux pas.

Well to be honest it is his bike, it's not like another else has ridden it.

4 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Gigantic pass! Looks like a 90s era figure & the costume isn't that visually appealing imo. The bike's the only cool thing about the whole thing.

Yes! Exactly why I cant get into it...its all 90s excess. Only missing a bunch of useless ammo pouches all over.

On the other hand, its so unexpected they would make a figure based on so recent an appearance. And, the helmet....the glass helmet, removable, see thru...i'm a sucker for that kind of thing. But still, pass....

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yes! Exactly why I cant get into it...its all 90s excess. Only missing a bunch of useless ammo pouches all over.

On the other hand, its so unexpected they would make a figure based on so recent an appearance. And, the helmet....the glass helmet, removable, see thru...i'm a sucker for that kind of thing. But still, pass....

Cosmic Ghost Rider is a big deal for Marvel at the moment and seems to be popular, so Hasbro are just trying to give fans what they want

12 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Cosmic GR is a fad that will quickly go away by next yr. You can tell that the vast majority of the budget for this went into the bike. To me, the character is lame & the figure came out even lamer. Classic GR is great as is. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Marvel has been doing that with a lot of characters lately. Which is why I stopped buying new comics and have been relishing the oldies. 

*Shrugs*

50 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Cosmic GR is a fad that will quickly go away by next yr. You can tell that the vast majority of the budget for this went into the bike. To me, the character is lame & the figure came out even lamer. Classic GR is great as is. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Well he's made it to two years already which is a long time for a new character these days

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

The writer who created him (Donny Cates) is not going to let that happen to his baby especially since he’s writing a cosmic Thor. 

6 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Now Thor is "cosmic" ? Wow, what in the heck is Marvel doing to these characters!? Next it'll be Spidey's turn to be cosmic.

Creating new stories that are interesting and not the same old ones

3 hours ago, nWoWolfpack said:

Creating new stories that are interesting and not the same old ones

New stories doesn't always mean they'll be better or more interesting.  Same with altering or completely changing the look of the character. Again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Maybe what Marvel needs is better writers. The Spider clone saga was really great, huh?  As far as the "same old ones" goes, isn't that what Hollywood does yr after yr, rehash older movies or makes umpteenth sequels, prequels or re-dos, or change the gender of the main characters of a classic film such as Ghostbusters or Ocean's 11.  How great did those do at the box office I wonder?

2 hours ago, Gigantor said:

New stories doesn't always mean they'll be better or more interesting.  Same with altering or completely changing the look of the character. Again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Maybe what Marvel needs is better writers. The Spider clone saga was really great, huh?  As far as the "same old ones" goes, isn't that what Hollywood does yr after yr, rehash older movies or makes umpteenth sequels, prequels or re-dos, or change the gender of the main characters of a classic film such as Ghostbusters or Ocean's 11.  How great did those do at the box office I wonder?

Marvel already has some of best writers: Donny Cates, Al Ewing, Jonathan Hickman, Jason Aaron, Chip Zdarsky, Jim Zub, Mark Waid, Kelly Thompson, Dan Slott, Nick Spencer.

I find Cosmic Powered King Thor helping Galactus fight what killed Galactus’ old universe interesting while also being his herald and making hard decisions and getting in Galactus’ face. 

14 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Now Thor is "cosmic" ? Wow, what in the heck is Marvel doing to these characters!? Next it'll be Spidey's turn to be cosmic.

spacer.png

🤔

But on a side note. Thor has always been a cosmic character, and Galactus has been involved with Asgard numerous times. I mean, his origin was explored for the first time in Thor #169. I don't see how Thor getting a power cosmic level-up from Galactus sounds far-fetched.