Avengers Comics Wishlist

nWoWolfpack

After the gameverse waves should Marvel do lone-standing Avengers waves to get various Avengers members, allies and enemies that have been lacking with all the movie figures

Blue Marvel

Ms America Chavez

Jimmy Woo

Emperor Hulkling

Wiccan

Tigra

Wasp (Nadia)

Red Hulk

Cosmic Thor

Human Torch (Jim Hammond)

US Agent

Lightning

Quasar (Annihilation)

Brawn

Noh-Varr

Shang-Chi (Modern)

Quake

War Machine

Captain Universe (Tamara)

Hyperion (Black & Gold)

Smasher (Izzy Kane)

Abyss

Nightmask

Starbrand

Runaways

Power Man (Victor Alvarez)

POD/Enigma

Synapse

Iron Patriot (Toni Ho)

Skurge 

Atlas (Erik Josten)

Jocasta

Winter Guard 

Echo

Jessica Jones

Valkyrie (Brunnhilde)

Valkyrie (Jane Foster)

Loki (King of Frost Giants)

Immortal Hulk

Rick Jones (IM)

Red Harpy

Jarvis

Eternals

Inhumans

The Hood

Molecule Man

Kang the Conqueror

Champions 

Voyager

Challenger

You have pretty much given those that are left, I forget that there are so many yet to be done.

Who I'd want made first:

Swordsman ( with classic and alt Gatherers head)

Dr. Druid (w/ classic and alt reborn head)

Tigra 

Jim Hammond Human Torch

Classic Moon Knight ( with Marc Spectre unmasked head)

Quasar ( Galactic Storm era)

Hercules ( in either classic uniform)

Sersi

Crystal

Stingray

classic Moondragon

Wonder Man (safari jacket uniform)

all of these goes a long way to completing the classic roster

28 minutes ago, tarot said:

Honestly forgot about that. Carry on.

Yeah the lines have been blurred since Marvel instituted the Avengers Unity Squad.

Havok, Rogue, Sunfire, Deadpool, Cable, Sabretooth are all card carrying Avengers. Add in X23, and a few others that have served as both.

As far as an Avengers only list the best you can say is give it time. Won't be long before everyone is an Avenger 😄

On 2/10/2020 at 2:08 AM, ADour said:

Some of my picks would be:

• Extremis Iron Man
  • Modern Loki
  • Ultron Pym
  • Thor: Herald of Thunder
  • Classic War Machine
  • Modern Hawkeye (David Aja style)
  • Modern Captain Marvel
  • Modern Doctor Strange (Surgeon Supreme)

Totally take all those

On 2/10/2020 at 4:47 PM, Benn said:

Beast

Cable

Cannonball

Dazzler

Prodigy

Quentin Quire

Quicksilver

Rogue

Sabretooth

Storm

Sunspot

Wolverine

X-23

I wasn't entirely sure to include them as they'd be in X-Men lines but yes to all of them

On 2/10/2020 at 3:29 PM, McHogan said:

You have pretty much given those that are left, I forget that there are so many yet to be done.

Who I'd want made first:

Swordsman ( with classic and alt Gatherers head)

Dr. Druid (w/ classic and alt reborn head)

Tigra 

Jim Hammond Human Torch

Classic Moon Knight ( with Marc Spectre unmasked head)

Quasar ( Galactic Storm era)

Hercules ( in either classic uniform)

Sersi

Crystal

Stingray

classic Moondragon

Wonder Man (safari jacket uniform)

all of these goes a long way to completing the classic roster

I feel Dr. Druid & Swordsman are super low on the totem pole along with Silverclaw, Lionheart,  Firebird, Two-Gun Kid, Alexis the Protector, Kaluu, Validator, Fuse & Alloy, but with Rock Python anything's possible

2 hours ago, nWoWolfpack said:

I feel Dr. Druid & Swordsman are super low on the totem pole along with Silverclaw, Lionheart,  Firebird, Two-Gun Kid, Alexis the Protector, Kaluu, Validator, Fuse & Alloy, but with Rock Python anything's possible

Completely agree. Any of the above will be a random WTF release that will please collectors like me but make the majority shake their heads haha

5 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Completely agree. Any of the above will be a random WTF release that will please collectors like me but make the majority shake their heads haha

I wish Hasbro would do a year where they release many Avengers members in one year in all their lines as the comic Avengers have been very light. Have all the street level Avengers in Spidey Wave, the mutant Avengers in X-Men Wave(s), Cosmic Avengers in F4, GoTG Waves, and various Avengers waves for everyone else plus Fan Channel, Deluxe and Riders 

I'd go for that as that's how I have filled out my Avengers lineup through the years. Beast from Xmen, Nova, Agent Venom & Spider-Woman from Spider-Man, the FF from the FF etc.. 

we will prob get a few obscure Avengers from the upcoming Eternals line as Sergei & Gilgamesh will likely get MCU versions so Hasbro may throw us a bone and give us comic versions as well. That's my hope at least. 

30 minutes ago, McHogan said:

I'd go for that as that's how I have filled out my Avengers lineup through the years. Beast from Xmen, Nova, Agent Venom & Spider-Woman from Spider-Man, the FF from the FF etc.. 

we will prob get a few obscure Avengers from the upcoming Eternals line as Sergei & Gilgamesh will likely get MCU versions so Hasbro may throw us a bone and give us comic versions as well. That's my hope at least. 

Man if they only do MCU Eternals that would totally suck. Hopefully they do comic ones 

19 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I would probably see them doing MCU versions for the regualr waves and comic versions for fan channels and multi-packs

I wouldn’t mind them doing them as Fan Channels or Multipacks as long as they do: Sersi, Ikaris, Gilgamesh, Hyperion (Hickman version), the Uranian, Thena

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, since Bendis disassembled the team, the Avengers lineups have been a joke. It's all about stuffing the most popular characters of the moment on the team regardless if they really rate to be Avengers or not.  There is no steady unit/team cohesion, it resembles a merry go round where one character hops off after a couple of issues & another one hops on.  There was a time back in the 60s/70s/80s/90s even early 2000s, where every few yrs the team would have a couple of members leave & be replaced by either reserve Avengers or a new character or 2, now it seems like there's a 4-5 new characters on the team every few months.  Now it's more like an X-Men filled team or filled with individuals that always flew solo or were just partners like Ironfist & Powerman when they were "heroes for hire" or Spiderman who would do the monthly "team up", Hulk was also mostly a solo character as was DD. Back in the day, they were like the Marine corps, they were the few, the proud, not everyone could be an Avenger, now, EVERYBODY is an Avenger. The title 'Avenger" has been cheapened in the name of who are the 'hot' characters of the month. It used to be an honor to be an Avenger, now it's like, who's next!

They used to have "Honorary" members like the real Captain Mar'Vell who helped them in their battles vs Thanos but never as an official Avenger. Now, everyone & their mom is an Avenger.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

Man if they only do MCU Eternals that would totally suck. Hopefully they do comic ones 

I predict we are only gonna get MCU versions (at least this year) unless they do some kinda comic themed SDCC set.

The Eternals are even more obscure than the Guardians of the Galaxy were prior to their movie.  We're still missing a bunch of those in comic form.

42 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I predict we are only gonna get MCU versions (at least this year) unless they do some kinda comic themed SDCC set.

The Eternals are even more obscure than the Guardians of the Galaxy were prior to their movie.  We're still missing a bunch of those in comic form.

I suspect within the wave it will be strictly mcu eternals, plus some vaguely adjacent comic characters.   Based on Black widow it does seem like its possible that we will get some exclusives that are comic based, however you are right they are pretty obscure at this point compared to Natasha so its easy to see them sticking with mcu for now.   Feels like if they were gonna do comic eternals they would've done something like throw Sersi and Ikaris into some endgame waves last year or something.