Avengers Comics Wishlist

nWoWolfpack

I will amend:  I think there is a pretty good chance of getting comic Sersi as an exclusive this year.  Given she's usually the #1 want among the Eternals due to her Avengers ties.

The other thing to consider with the Eternals is that it's a huge cast.  I simply don't think there's going to be "room" for much/any comic-based Eternals if they're even making a passing effort at getting all or most of the Eternals from the movie into plastic.

As it stands I wouldn't be surprised if we only get Ikaris, Thena, Sersi, and Kingo (maybe Gilgamesh as a BAF), Movie Black Knight IF he goes costumed in this movie (but I suspect the Ebony Blade will be a post-credit stinger and Dane Whitman's just a civvie for this movie).

But I don't really know.  Marvel/Hasbro has surprised me before AND they do seem to be trying harder to get more "complete" movie assortments out.

Of course, there's the lingering bit where we have yet to hear/see of any villains for the movie beyond "Deviants."

4 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

With Empyre comic event, do we get a young avengers marvel legends? Hulkling, wiccan....any empyre theme would do..i guess the modern fantastic4 started it. 

I’d take Emperor Hulkling and Wiccan, but i want the event to be over until they make figures. I’d also take Captain Glory, Mantis, Quoi, Cotati Swordsman, Tanalth the Pursuer, and any other important players in the book that are Kree, Skrull or Cotati 

The only Avenger and their mom example I can think of is Wiccan and Scarlet Witch who is technically his mom as he has the soul of the original twins

On 2/24/2020 at 7:25 AM, Jmacq1 said:

I will amend:  I think there is a pretty good chance of getting comic Sersi as an exclusive this year.  Given she's usually the #1 want among the Eternals due to her Avengers ties.

Here's the question, though: Will it be classic Sersi from the original Kirby comics, or brown jacket Sersi from her time with the Avengers? The gray Black Widow figure has the brown jacket. Maybe Hasbro will release Crystal and a new Black Knight with jackets to complete that lineup. 

922071.jpg

45 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Here's the question, though: Will it be classic Sersi from the original Kirby comics, or brown jacket Sersi from her time with the Avengers? The gray Black Widow figure has the brown jacket. Maybe Hasbro will release Crystal and a new Black Knight with jackets to complete that lineup. 

922071.jpg

I had the green-suit Sersi in mind, but Avengers Jacket is fine too.  Think folks might get a li'l salty if the first Crystal has the jacket, though.