Marvel Legends Fan Vote 2020 Announced

JayC

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

psst.............................hahahahahahaha. Neca? McFarlane? they don't exist over here according to our toy stores. The only way we get Marvel Legends is if we go to a comic shop which is only available in big cities, like Dublin and Cork. 

Got it, so it's pretty similar across the board. That sucks. You might have a niche opening up a collectable shop out there. If you have enough collectors out there. 

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

psst.............................hahahahahahaha. Neca? McFarlane? they don't exist over here according to our toy stores. The only way we get Marvel Legends is if we go to a comic shop which is only available in big cities, like Dublin and Cork. 

Gamestop do some NECA and MCFarlane toys, and thankfully there is a Comic Shop in Waterford

2 hours ago, Sledgehama said:

I hope those silhouettes are just placeholders rather than the actual figures. I wouldn't have thought any of them had that high a price on the secondary market (except possibly Silk?) and while I wouldn't begrudge anyone from being given the chance to get them at retail price I don't see much point otherwise.

The Sif silhouette has a different sword from the previous release, the fur in her shoulders is brown instead of white, and she has white boots instead of red, to name a few differences. So she is a new figure.

I assume that, at the very least, there will be more options in addition to these three, but I'm not even going to hold my breath for that possibility.

6 minutes ago, ADour said:

The Sif silhouette has a different sword from the previous release, the fur in her shoulders is brown instead of white, and she has white boots instead of red, to name a few differences. So she is a new figure.

I assume that, at the very least, there will be more options in addition to these three, but I'm not even going to hold my breath for that possibility.

Oh there will be. Hasbro wouldn't just make us pick just 3 ladies we have before, even if they have different paint apps.

None of those choices are great imo. It would be interesting to see more 'variant' costumed characters tho. Would make alot of sense for a fan poll and do them as a fan channel exclusive so they dont warm pegs. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
13 hours ago, WonkoTheSane said:

Personally, Since I missed out on the A-Force set, I'm hoping for Sif.

I was able to grab Sif and Lady Loki when dorkside was selling them as singles.