Marvel Legends Fan Vote 2020 Announced

JayC

Hasbro today has announced a new Marvel Legends "Fan Vote" which they plan to kick off during Toy Fair on February 22. Right now they are only showing silhouettes of three female choices right now. One on the far right looks to be a new Elektra. The one in the middle might be a new Lady Sif and the one on the left is pretty generic looking, maybe a classic She-Hulk? You will have to sign up for an actual HasbroPulse account if you want to try and vote.

Marvel-Legends-Fan-Vote-2020.jpg

Please note that this is for Hasbro Pulse members only so US and Canada only. BUT they will more then likely release the figure in other countries as well.

Also note that there will be more options in the three above.......I hope.

That being said, this more or less confirms that they are keeping the license. Hasbro wouldn't make a fan poll only to release it at the very end of the year.

Lady Sif and Elektra (Which I'm think is the white suit) are obvious but the only on the left seems to be Silk, if I'm not mistaken.

3 minutes ago, tarot said:

Please note that this is for Hasbro Pulse members only so US and Canada only. BUT they will more then likely release the figure in other countries as well.

Also note that there will be more options in the three above.......I hope.

That being said, this more or less confirms that they are keeping the license. Hasbro wouldn't make a fan poll only to release it at the very end of the year.

Lady Sif and Elektra (Which I'm think is the white suit) are obvious but the only on the left seems to be Silk, if I'm not mistaken.

You have to have an account to vote which is only open to U.S. and Canadian residents only, but the figures themselves arent HasbroPulse exclusives. This is just Hasbro's way to try and get more people to sign up for a Pulse account.

15 minutes ago, JayC said:

Was the previous Red She-Hulk not good enough??

Not for me. 

The mold wasn't the best and it wasn't my favorite look for her. Both of these would make me pretty happy. Would be nice to have her look how she looked for the majority of her comic appearances. 

I mean we just got a She hulk, Give me Lyra or a New Red she-hulk. 

redshehulk2.png

redshehulk .png

The one in the middle looks like lady Sif. Some people are saying it is Valkyrie. Either way, tis would mean me and my friends might be getting Marvel Legends of ourselves. Tis will make me very happy. Volstagg shall feast heavily to celebrate this reveal. Fandral shall try to charm some Asgardian women and I will be less dour than usual.

29 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

If I had to guess

Valkyrie in the middle, Skrull Elektra on the right, and the left is tough to guess. Maybe Ms. Marvel

REVISED VALKYRIE!!! THAT WOULD BE DOPE. And if they started making character as Skrull that would be cool . but if they could just throw some Skrull heads for other characters that just need the head. 

12 minutes ago, hellshock138 said:

Not a fan of all the remake talk (especially stuff like a Red She-Hulk or Valkyrie). We have like 300 characters we still need made!!!

Who do you see as the characters utilizing the figure outlines showing? We are just guessing based on what they are  showing. Fan or not a fan makes no difference. 

My best guesses are Elektra in white with a Skrull swap head sculpt, a re-issue of the A-Force box set Sif and a redo of the Blob wave She-Hulk on the new buck. The Red She-Hulk we already have is not so bad, but I wouldn't be too upset if they decided to redo her on the new (She)Hulk buck.

Just out of left field, anyone think maybe the center one could be Warrior Woman? Early appearances showed her with a cape and sword.

McuCollector actually did a pretty good image comparison of them.  Given that these are all figure we have before my guess is that we are voting for the next Variant figure, like the Agent Anti-Venom and X-force Deathlok . Which IMO is a great line as it gives us a different costume that fills our waredrobes and insures that the requested costumes don't take up space. 

Elektra is easy. A straight white or black repaint. Both are iconic for the character. 

Silk is a bit harder as they haven't really changed her costume since her intro. Maybe the Original design or the Silkworm design?

Angela is even tougher as there is not much you can do to change the figure into her other costumes.

86289760_500196757335799_2900173681621729280_o.jpg

14 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Once again Hasbro give the finger to their Non-American customers. Still the choices seem lame.

Question, do other toy companies have a market where you are located? What do the toy aisle look like where you are from? Do you get Neca, Mattel, Mcfarlane, etc?

13 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Once again Hasbro give the finger to their Non-American customers. Still the choices seem lame.

No they didn't, the figure isnt a Hasbropulse exclusive. The figure will be available likely as a fan channel exclusive. All this is, is a way for Hasbro to get more people to sign up for a Pulse account.

5 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Question, do other toy companies have a market where you are located? What do the toy aisle look like where you are from? Do you get Neca, Mattel, Mcfarlane, etc?

psst.............................hahahahahahaha. Neca? McFarlane? they don't exist over here according to our toy stores. The only way we get Marvel Legends is if we go to a comic shop which is only available in big cities, like Dublin and Cork.