Marvel Legends Fan-Channel Exclusive 6" Scale Venom Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new 6" scale Marvel Legends Fan-Channel exclusive Venom figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Venom-11.JPG

I still wish they would have done a little more to differentiate this from the BAF. The best way would be a new head and/or some interchangeable hands, but I would really have liked it if the single-packed one was molded in all dark black plastic, without any purple-ish-ness to it at all. Still, I'll pick it up (especially if it's at a toy show where I can check out the paint job) for regular price or less, but I wish they would do more to change up every slightly-different re-issue figure like this, 

9 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

I still wish they would have done a little more to differentiate this from the BAF. The best way would be a new head and/or some interchangeable hands, but I would really have liked it if the single-packed one was molded in all dark black plastic, without any purple-ish-ness to it at all. Still, I'll pick it up (especially if it's at a toy show where I can check out the paint job) for regular price or less, but I wish they would do more to change up every slightly-different re-issue figure like this, 

Psst, over here. Honestly, I would have preferred a new venom on the Caliban or Omega Red mold, but don't tell anyone. 

I wouldve def loved if they would have added some new hands and possibly a new (extra) head to this. Its kind of a lazy rehash cash grab. I do like it and possibly get it if it dips in price, but having the original BAF and the fact that its kind of the superior version with the actual paint apps, makes it very hard to want to rebuy and thats coming from a very big venom fan albeit a low on cash venom fan but still. 

17 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Psst, over here. Honestly, I would have preferred a new venom on the Caliban or Omega Red mold, but don't tell anyone. 

They really need to use that mold more and redo alot of those ugly hyperion mold characters. Seriously that buck is so fantastic, it needs more reuse! I saw a custom venom using that mold and it looked perfect. I absolutely hate the hyperion mold so much. So much ugliness to that mold. Proportions and anatomy are all out of wack. 

13 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

I wouldve def loved if they would have added some new hands and possibly a new (extra) head to this. Its kind of a lazy rehash cash grab. I do like it and possibly get it if it dips in price, but having the original BAF and the fact that its kind of the superior version with the actual paint apps, makes it very hard to want to rebuy and thats coming from a very big venom fan albeit a low on cash venom fan but still. 

They really need to use that mold more and redo alot of those ugly hyperion mold characters. Seriously that buck is so fantastic, it needs more reuse! I saw a custom venom using that mold and it looked perfect. I absolutely hate the hyperion mold so much. So much ugliness to that mold. Proportions and anatomy are all out of wack. 

You know what I don't get, they have the Unworthy Thor Buck which uses a different upper torso and looks way better. But for some reason they choose the Hyperion torso. Like why??  just use this torso.

Image result for unworthy thor marvel legendsImage result for unworthy thor marvel legends

On 2/19/2020 at 11:58 AM, EUPHORICVIKING said:

You know what I don't get, they have the Unworthy Thor Buck which uses a different upper torso and looks way better. But for some reason they choose the Hyperion torso. Like why??  just use this torso.

Image result for unworthy thor marvel legendsImage result for unworthy thor marvel legends

I never realized that was a reuse of the hyperion with just a new upper torso. I have not only a big problem with the hyp upper torso but the legs, specifically the calves they use. They are too effing thick and awkward looking. There is one of their sculptors that just LOVES to make big ass oversized calves and its super annoying. Also I didnt realize that I didnt specify which mold you mentioned, which was the omega buck. I hope we see that as the new big boy buck and they just axe the hyp one. Alot of people seem to hate the bucky cap mold but I love it for an average body buck. I m not a fan of the rail thin torso'd pizza spidey one tho either. These new big bucks like hulk and omega are fantastic so hopefully we start seeing more of those being used. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

I never realized that was a reuse of the hyperion with just a new upper torso. I have not only a big problem with the hyp upper torso but the legs, specifically the calves they use. They are too effing thick and awkward looking. There is one of their sculptors that just LOVES to make big ass oversized calves and its super annoying. Also I didnt realize that I didnt specify which mold you mentioned, which was the omega buck. I hope we see that as the new big boy buck and they just axe the hyp one. Alot of people seem to hate the bucky cap mold but I love it for an average body buck. I m not a fan of the rail thin torso'd pizza spidey one tho either. These new big bucks like hulk and omega are fantastic so hopefully we start seeing more of those being used. 

I don't mind pizza Spidey, Kind of weird he can't do the splits but oh-well. I love the Sun-fire mold, Bucky-Cap is a fine mold it's just been used a lot. I don't mine thick thighs and calves on a figure, it's the ankles that bother me, they are too thick proportionally. Omega red mold is insanely good. 

Now that I think about it, the Hyperion's upper torso, ankles and pizza Spidey's splits are the only "glaring" issues in Hasbro's molds.  Everything I can live with.

On 2/19/2020 at 10:33 AM, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Oh, I agree- I would love a big, bad Venom that has more function articulation, and looks a bit less exaggerated and monster-ish (and veiny...), and without any colorful highlights. Venom is always popular, so hopefully Hasbro will consider that in the future.

I very much prefer this one. I’m hope they continue doing variants of BAFs like this. They could do Kingpin next. I wonder if that Apocalypse from AoA that was showed at the Toy Fair is going be a BAF or come out in a pack like this. Either way I’m hoping that they do some Apocalypse variant. It would be cool if they did an Onslaught variant too.

1 hour ago, IsaiahWayne said:

I very much prefer this one. I’m hope they continue doing variants of BAFs like this. They could do Kingpin next. I wonder if that Apocalypse from AoA that was showed at the Toy Fair is going be a BAF or come out in a pack like this. Either way I’m hoping that they do some Apocalypse variant. It would be cool if they did an Onslaught variant too.

From what I heard the AOA Apoc is a standalone. I really like this trend of selling BAF sized figures single packed.