Most Wanted Complete wardrobe?

tarot

Mutant X was a weird series, but I liked it, mostly because Havok is probably my favorite X-Men (and would be surprisingly easy to get all of his looks completed, hint hint).

Iron Man is an obvious choice, not just because he's one of the relatively few characters where making most variants makes sense, but they've already got a ton of them done.  The downside is that they introduce new versions almost as fast as or faster than Hasbro can crank them out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Fitz616 said:

I think Psylocke has had some great costumes through the years, but also some terrible ones. I would be interested if they came out with the following looks:

Image result for psylocke modern image.thumb.jpeg.243b80a8ea8d63ea537ab862e93d0219.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c356dd9a0e2d5685e0fbcb5b436ffe46.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c008f2b712cea3eb332be7890acdc4a3.jpeg

Yup agreed, as I stated before Pyslocke is def top of my list for a full wardrobe , all of those costumes up there are extreme wants for me, I'm really loving Betsy as the new Captain Britain currently right now I think they could put that outfit out soon

• 7 months later...
On 2/19/2020 at 2:20 PM, tarot said:

Something over on the Classic Vs Modern got me thinking of is what character I would want to have a complete wardrobe of. As many people know I run the Nearcompleteset website and I love looking at all the costumes that have been made and those that haven't. It has pretty much made what I like to called a Wardrobe Completetist. 

So I got thinking if Hasbro was only to release one character and do every costume ever for that character, who would I want? Who would we all want?

For myself, I actually had a hard time decided between Iron Man (for an Armory Display) or Spider-man, because he is my favourite character.

To each his own, but I've never understood why you prefer Spider-Man over Rock Python. 

6 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

To each his own, but I've never understood why you prefer Spider-Man over Rock Python. 

well that's BS anyway. People in this thread know my love of Obscure characters. But I understand that there will always be another Spider-man, Wolverine, Captain America etc. and since we will keep getting them I want them to build their wardrobe. If getting more Spider-man means I can get Rock Python then I can accept it. 

2 hours ago, tarot said:

well that's BS anyway. People in this thread know my love of Obscure characters. But I understand that there will always be another Spider-man, Wolverine, Captain America etc. and since we will keep getting them I want them to build their wardrobe. If getting more Spider-man means I can get Rock Python then I can accept it. 

Dude. I'm JOKING. No one in their right mind prefers that guy over Spidey. 😄

• 4 weeks later...

Black Widow has a few classic looks I'd love to own:

• Original costume with the fishnets, black mask and "B" earrings. 
  • Definitive 1970's costume with the yellow zipper up to the neck and the big, big hair. 
  • The Crossing era with the red spider leg motif on her abdomen/stomach.
  • Miller gray suit - without the bomber jacket, which will probably be the next look we get for her.
  • Added bonus - Original look - green dress, stole, pillbox hat with veil.

Carol Danvers costumes are nearly complete, right? Unless I'm totally miscalculating, all she needs are:

• Original Kree red and blue costume, which has two versions - bare midriff and covered midriff. Sometimes with 1970's disco hair, sometimes with long hair.
  • Binary, which would be awesome in a Starjammers box set.
  • Black and white costume with armored pieces, which always looked more like a Sharon Carter look, also that I could live without. Not my favorite.