tarot

Most Wanted Complete wardrobe?

17 hours ago, Fitz616 said:

Just remembered Mutant X series and those alternate looks.

image.thumb.png.dbf10347a83e97863d45c4e74da2f72a.png

Something for me to read before bed time....catching up on my X-men since I stopped with Age Of Apocalypse during my teens

Mutant X was a weird series, but I liked it, mostly because Havok is probably my favorite X-Men (and would be surprisingly easy to get all of his looks completed, hint hint).

Iron Man is an obvious choice, not just because he's one of the relatively few characters where making most variants makes sense, but they've already got a ton of them done.  The downside is that they introduce new versions almost as fast as or faster than Hasbro can crank them out.

I think Psylocke has had some great costumes through the years, but also some terrible ones. I would be interested if they came out with the following looks:

Image result for psylocke modern image.thumb.jpeg.243b80a8ea8d63ea537ab862e93d0219.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c356dd9a0e2d5685e0fbcb5b436ffe46.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c008f2b712cea3eb332be7890acdc4a3.jpeg

I'd have to roll with Iron Man for the hall of armor idea. Second pick would probably be Wolverine, I mean we gotta be really close already right?! Lol

On 3/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Fitz616 said:

I think Psylocke has had some great costumes through the years, but also some terrible ones. I would be interested if they came out with the following looks:

Image result for psylocke modern image.thumb.jpeg.243b80a8ea8d63ea537ab862e93d0219.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c356dd9a0e2d5685e0fbcb5b436ffe46.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c008f2b712cea3eb332be7890acdc4a3.jpeg

Yup agreed, as I stated before Pyslocke is def top of my list for a full wardrobe , all of those costumes up there are extreme wants for me, I'm really loving Betsy as the new Captain Britain currently right now I think they could put that outfit out soon

18 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Second pick would probably be Wolverine, I mean we gotta be really close already right?! Lol

Counterpoint:

spacer.png

For me it’s got to be Warren Worthington/Angel/Archangel. So many different looks which usually bring with them a new power set. although does anyone know why he had was riding a bike? Seems pretty pointless when you can fly

9F3D34E9-68F8-42CD-9C8E-1333F3E4A19D.png

F3FC4952-34A1-4B4B-B2CE-CE0C700E58D1.png

5445443A-9D4F-4ABB-98B6-6C9D55E868B6.jpeg

0BB4C70E-2B32-4FBD-8AA5-7A1AF3BF530E.jpeg

FEB0E985-B57C-4383-9D2D-C2DED78A113D.jpeg