6" Spider-Man Retro Wave Coming From Hasbro?!?

JayC

10 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I'm still not sure of the extra MJ head, not sure what body to use otherwise it will be MJ wearing Gwen's clothes

Pete and MJ got pretty kinky in the comics from time to time...but that might be crossing a line.

More seriously, it's a nice enough add-in.  I've got the 2-pack MJ so I don't really feel like I need another, but Gwen is welcome.  As far as bodies for MJ go...no idea. 

5 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Pete and MJ got pretty kinky in the comics from time to time...but that might be crossing a line.

More seriously, it's a nice enough add-in.  I've got the 2-pack MJ so I don't really feel like I need another, but Gwen is welcome.  As far as bodies for MJ go...no idea. 

Yeah, it's crossing a line, hence I'm trying to think of what else it could be used on

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Read the first again and you will see what the rumored listing is, Daredevil, Electro and Green Goblin.

Oh yeah there's something wrrrrong with my memory. But that's rad. Hope for armored DD but I would probably be down for another classic red DD if he were to go on the Bullseye or new Spidey body.

34 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I'm still not sure of the extra MJ head, not sure what body to use otherwise it will be MJ wearing Gwen's clothes

I was thinking just replacing the 2-pack MJ head with this one 🤷‍♂️ if skin tone isn't too off anyway.

39 minutes ago, leokearon said:

MJ's new head is a nice add-in and will definitely be updating the 2 pack MJ I currently have.

9 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

Man, I really like that Spider-Man. New body, new heads; exactly what I've been wanting really so am glad about that.

The previous black suits on the Ant-Man body didn't really do it for me, so I am one that hopes to see black suit re-done on this buck too, with the same head/eye style and thennnn throw it on a Secret Wars card!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_1MJHs1y0d3TvGYYYrFK

Would be cool to see Ben Reilly on that buck too.🤷‍♂️

But really excited to find out who fills the rest of the wave. Hope it's any of these guys!

Green-Goblin-Marvel-Comics-Hamilton-Spid16519e838ee64dbb62d72d1ed1920ef5.jpg340?cb=20170526164222&path-prefix=de3df7e717df7db4caacc1b6d39916b70d.jpgWndJO1apO_MLkxtcr3orcX7yxp0XdxMPBDMAdWEP751549f90f6eac5949d6bbef8b3baf69.jpgcardiac.gif

Cardiac and Vermin are up they on my list. Seth the Jackal mold out there I can't believe Vermin hasn't been done yet.

I for one am tired of the spindly, gawky mold they've been using for most of their Spider-Man figures.  I get why he was depicted that way; it made sense if youre seeing him as his younger, earlier self. After all he was just a 15yr old boy when he first put on the costume. Then you had, what, 20+ years of Mark Bagley's artwork covering him (in the Ultimate line )? Couldn't help but influence the figure. But over the years and years of all that spider super activity, he would've bulked up a bit more so the new figure makes sense.  Cant wait!

59 minutes ago, DoughBoy said:

Hoping that this figure gets recreated, I would love to display a modern battle ravaged Spider-Man fighting off green goblin on my shelf.

15B29968-37BC-4048-B264-7402099C09DF.jpeg

Lol, I've never seen that one before.  I can't help inferring that he ripped off one of Doc Ock's arms and beat him senseless with it!

11 hours ago, DoughBoy said:

Hoping that this figure gets recreated, I would love to display a modern battle ravaged Spider-Man fighting off green goblin on my shelf.

15B29968-37BC-4048-B264-7402099C09DF.jpeg

Never been interested in Battle Damaged figures, but it wouldn't be the worst figure

• 2 months later...

So when we finally see the rest of this wave what do you hope to see. DD I want to see the armored version. Green Goblin I hope we get an unmasked Osborn head sculpt. For Electro the most obvious outcome seems like a repaint of the legs in classic colors.

5 hours ago, JayC said:

So when we finally see the rest of this wave what do you hope to see. DD I want to see the armored version. Green Goblin I hope we get an unmasked Osborn head sculpt. For Electro the most obvious outcome seems like a repaint of the legs in classic colors.

Armoured DD, Green Goblin with both Norman and Harry heads. Electro to have interchangeable hands 

They could probably do an armored DD in the regular line, but I seriously doubt they'd do it for the retro series. That's fine with me though, I've never like that particular design.

If Daredevil IS in the wave, just give me a classic version with a tweaked deco and maybe some new accessories.

17 minutes ago, mako said:

They could probably do an armored DD in the regular line, but I seriously doubt they'd do it for the retro series. That's fine with me though, I've never like that particular design.

If Daredevil IS in the wave, just give me a classic version with a tweaked deco and maybe some new accessories.

Well there's no reason why they can't do armoured for the vintage line. So far the vintage wave is looking like a regular Spidey wave just without the BAF

DD is almost def in the wave, and while I agree the armored one doesnt really fit, we have already gotten multiple versions of the red costume and not sure how they could really change it up. It probably makes more since though simply because the armored DD would require a totally new figure. Maybe it will be DD with an unmasked head?

15 minutes ago, JayC said:

DD is almost def in the wave, and while I agree the armored one doesnt really fit, we have already gotten multiple versions of the red costume and not sure how they could really change it up. It probably makes more since though simply because the armored DD would require a totally new figure. Maybe it will be DD with an unmasked head?

wouldn't really need a new sculpt as they could just use the moon knight build for it.