Marvel Legends Venomized Captain America, Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales Spider-Man

JayC

Except for Gwenom, which I actually really wanted cause that design is dope, these don't really stick out to me. I hope the wave is not just full of Venomised character and we get NEW characters as well. Maybe the first 3 are just to wet our appetite like hasbro ALWAYS does.

But I will admit I love the designs. A Venomverse shelf is in the works. Also can someone tell me where the Cap and Miles comes from. I'm assume Absolute Carnage. 

Pretty fun figures, not must-buy for me at the moment but i could change my mind.  Fun and creative.  I especially like Gwen's head and Cap's shield.  Miles is a bit too straight-forward but i suppose that is to be expected since we pretty much know what venomized spidey looks like. wonder what other characters will get the venom treatment?

I have mixed feelings about these. I’ve wanted a Gwenom for while, and the venomized Miles and Cap look alright, but this is probably a solid half of the wave. If they give us Riot, Phage or Agony, Shriek and movie Carnage, then made the BAF movie Venom, I’ll be happy. I just don’t want them to throw in more venomized characters when we still need other Venom-related figures. I would kind of want a venomized Doctor Strange though.

This Venomized garbage has gone on way past its expiration date, in the comics and now ML. If this is part of the Venom wave I hope there's not a badass BAF that I have to have cuz this is a massive deuce I can totally pass on. Good thing too, cuz it looks like I'm gonna need to save up with the New G.I. Joe line set to debut at Toy Fair.

I'm still surprised Hasbro is using their high-end lines to tie into the current Spider-Man cartoon storyline. I have to admit the designs look cool, but I think they're superfluous save for Gwenom since that's how she also looked like when Venomized in the comics. I'm also disappointed Venomized Miles doesn't look like he did in Absolute Carnage, but I still get that he's meant to be based on his Venomized look from the cartoon.

By the way, the official press release states the Venomized Captain America will be a Walmart exclusive. This means that only Miles and Gwen will be part of a wave. Will the other three-to-four figures also be from the cartoon?

8 minutes ago, ADour said:

I have to say I'm still surprised Hasbro is using their high-end lines to tie into the current Spider-Man cartoon storyline. I have to admit the designs look cool, but I think they're superfluous save for Gwenom since that's how she also looked like when Venomized in the comics. I'm also disappointed Venomized Miles doesn't look like he did in Absolute Carnage, but I still get that he's meant to be based on his Venomized look from the cartoon.

By the way, the official press release states the Venomized Captain America will be a Walmart exclusive. This means that only Miles and Gwen will be part of a wave. Will the other three-to-four figures also be from the cartoon?

well what do you know? Your Right?! That make at least 4 more figures for the wave.

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH VENOMIZED CAPTAIN AMERICA Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Fall 2020)
Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this 6-inch-scale MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH VENOMIZED CAPTAIN AMERICA figure, inspired by the MARVEL character. This figure features premium design, detail, and articulation for poseability and display in a MARVEL collection. Includes figure and 2 accessories. Available exclusively at Walmart.

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH VENOM Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Spring 2020)
Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH SCALE VENOM figure, inspired by the allconsuming, spine-chilling symbiote, VENOM. This quality figure features premium design, multiple points of articulation for high poseability, and is a great addition to any action figure collection. Available for pre-order at Hasbro Pulse.

I am extremely excited about these here! I spit my coffee out with great joy to finally see that Gwen

I need all things Venomized... these are amazing reveals I can't wait to see the rest of the wave, but heres to hoping we get at least 1 or two Life Foundation symbiotes

my dreams are being met here, with this new onslaught of Venom stuff..

Gimme MORE!

spacer.png

2 hours ago, tarot said:

well what do you know? Your Right?! That make at least 4 more figures for the wave.

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH VENOMIZED CAPTAIN AMERICA Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Fall 2020)
Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this 6-inch-scale MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH VENOMIZED CAPTAIN AMERICA figure, inspired by the MARVEL character. This figure features premium design, detail, and articulation for poseability and display in a MARVEL collection. Includes figure and 2 accessories. Available exclusively at Walmart.

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH VENOM Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Spring 2020)
Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH SCALE VENOM figure, inspired by the allconsuming, spine-chilling symbiote, VENOM. This quality figure features premium design, multiple points of articulation for high poseability, and is a great addition to any action figure collection. Available for pre-order at Hasbro Pulse.

Jeez, Walmart’s really got a monopoly on the Captain America ML figures. This does give me way more hope for the rest of the wave though.

Even though I probably won’t get em Gwenon looks really cool and tempting but  new additional sculpting on cap and miles is really nice to see, especially in the case of Miles, his sculpted symbiotic “veins” make me wish we could have gotten fully sculpted carnage body instead, maybe in the future we will, maybe as deluxe figure with extra accessories and stand ? A lot of people liked Hasbro’s simplistic Carnage but we need new more detailed version, maybe they can pull Dr Doom quality figure  again.  

It really grinds my gears that Wal-Mart keeps getting the Captain America exclusives; frankly, I think it's insulting to Cap. Steve Rogers represents the best of this country, and is the ultimate patriot- Wal-Mart has done, and continues to do, more damage to this country than any other retail company. They handle them terribly, but, fine, Wal-Mart orders massive amounts of Hasbro's products, so I get giving them exclusives- just don't give them Cap exclusives. 

Anyway... fun concept that could get old fast if the whole wave is just "Venomized" characters, but they look cool (especially Gwenom), and are welcome. That Miles looks pretty creepy.

Also- I didn't see a thread for it, but the "random Venom merchandise reveal-" the "Titan Heroes" figures keep improving! The Hulk and Gwenom are surprisingly nice. 

9 minutes ago, tarot said:

Just a heads up for people, The Venom wave will probably be the one wave in this TF NOT to get a full reveal, since the wave is slatted for a Fall release. Expect more reveal closer to SDCC.

I just wish they would reveal the rest of the Strong Guy wave. It's not going to spoil anything unlike this potential Venom 2 tie in