Leader Confirmed Plus Sugar Man And Abomination BAF For Marvel Legends

JayC

Walmart is leaking like a sieve today and with that we have confirmation that Leader is in fact on the way for the next Avengers themed wave of Marvel Legends. This wave should include video game versions of Captain America, Iron Man and Ms Marvel as well as Mach-1, Rage, Leader and Captain Mar-Vell.

Also thanks to Walmart we now know the Build-A-Figure for the wave will be Abomination and the Build-A-Figure for the upcoming Age of Apocalypse wave will be Sugar Man. Thanks to t0ytime for the heads up. Better looks for both these waves should be available tomorrow.

Screenshot_2020-02-21 Instagram.png

wow I am surprised about this, Sugar Man being the BAF for AOA wave.. not Apocalypse, not Sabertooth or Nemesis, this seems so odd, and also must mean we are getting another AOA wave, or 2, because not having a Sabertooth to go with Wildchild and not having an Apocalypse is wacky

also New Abomination BAF.. funny choice, and weird in the Red Hulk thread we were talking about a new Abomination , and I guess here it is... would have been cool to see a new figure not a re-do of an old one..also really hoping that Leader comes with a butt head , not just the eggplant head

The only reasoning behind doing another Abomination is if he's going to be in the game. I mean he's had so many different redesigns over the years there's really no specific look we can expect him to conform to. If he looks good he should fit in with most ML displays. The big question is how will he stack up size wise with our current Hulk figure. I think we can all agree, for the most part, that the Abomination from the Avengers wave is too small as he's almost always portrayed as big as the Hulk or maybe even a bit larger. If this Abomination fits better going toe to toe with Hulk, then away to the storage bin both the older Abominations will be a-heading.

That Mach-1 is a must have. And hey, Captain Marvel does still exist, who the hell knew, oh but I see they made certain to distinguish him as Mar-Vell. Very smooth, Hasbro. Rage, sign me up for as many New Warriors as we can get. We need Silhouette next. Leader, what the hell took so long? Maybe he was standing in line next to Mandarin and he'll get some play tomorrow at Toy Fair.