Jump to content
Outsiders

Hasbro Entertainment Preview Brand Event Live Stream

Recommended Posts

Hasbro is live-streaming their Toy Fair media event presentation for their action figure and collect products.

https://www.facebook.com/hasbropulse/videos/494879441220922/

Nerdyeggroll got a shotout for their Toy Photography during the Marvel segment of the panel.

Marvel Legends Iron man 2020 coming to Walgreens with flight stand. Be up for pre-order at 6pm ET at Walgreen.com/ironman2020.

Venomized Miles Morales Spider-Man, Gwen and Captain America which will be Walmart exclusive.

The Black Widow Walmart Exclusive blast effects for Jetpack should fit on Dr. Doom.

Army Builders Pulse exclusive basic Hydra Soldier single card.

Fan Vote 2020 2/22-2/28 will be available by SDCC. Only the winner will be made. Choices White Suit Elektra, Lady Sif, Silk. You have be a registered Hasbro Pulse member to vote

Punisher with Motrcycle with black bike. Has a bat.

Red Hulk coming to Target later this year.

Target Exclusive Ironman white Starboost Armor Avengers Video Game figure. Be up for pre-order later today.

Avengers wave 1 Iron Man, Ms Marvel and Captain America from game as well as Leader, Mach-1, Captain Mar-Vell and Rage. Abomination is the BAF.

X-Men Age Of Apocalypse. Morph, Wildchild, Grey Beast, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Nate Grey, Sunspot, and the BAF is Sugar Man

Deadpool wave with Strong Guy BAF. Regular figures include Sunspot, Warpath, Deadpool (Blue Outfit), Black Tom with a skull stick, Mavrick (All-new sculpt).

Spider-Man Retro wave. Will be on animated series Toy Biz cardback with Peter Parker with alternate half spider-sense head and camera. Gwen Stacy with alternate Mary Jane head. Also has a trapper keeper. Entirely new Spider-Man figure. New hip design, new neck articulation. Most articulation. Other figures rumored but not announced include Daredevil, Mysterio, Green Goblin.

New comic War Machine with unmasked head. Amazin amount of blast effects, two should cannons, wrist cannon, flight stand. Uses the the 80th Iron Man mold. This is a deluxe figure.

Age Of Apocalypse Apocalypse with a skull he hold will be released as a deluxe figure. Big figure with two heads.

Old Man Hawkeye figure. No pins in the arms and legs. Same articulation but no visible pins. This will be a test design so wont see it in all figures yet. These others use the pinless tech.

A new Old Man Logan from the Old Man Logan limited series. Has a mini baby Hulk. Similar to the 3 3/4" figure they did.

Nimrod which has a classic head as well. Large white plastic.

X-Men Legacy Rogue (Modern). Uses new pin technology. No more rubbery legs.

First Appearance Storm will be Target exclusive.

X-Men movie Hugh Jackman Wolverine in jeans and coat.

More than one Movie X-Men coming. Mystique from first X-Men Movie. Domino and Cable from Deadpool movie.is Walmart exclusive. Deadpool and Negasonic Teenage Warhead 2-pack, Magneto and Charles from the newer X-Men movies. They are also doing alternate heads of older Charles and Magneto that can be used.

Hugh Jackman Logan in wife beater shirt will be Amazon exclusive and up for pre-order at 4pm ET.

Haslab Sentinel teased.

Marvel portion over. We will have images from the showroom up this afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hyped to finally be getting Legacy Rogue, but in that pic they showed, she looked like she was missing the white in her hair.  Hoping gallery pics later show me that I just didn't see that right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satam said:

Hyped to finally be getting Legacy Rogue, but in that pic they showed, she looked like she was missing the white in her hair.  Hoping gallery pics later show me that I just didn't see that right.

that's a prototype. she will have her thread mark hair.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a lot of reveals to process. Wait is the Strong Guy wave only 5 figures or are did they forget one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't able to watch the stream, and have been trying to wade through how each of these figures is being released. Sugar Man is the BAF for the Age of Apocalypse wave, and Black Tom and Maverick are new reveals for the Strong Guy wave, but anyone think they can tackle these questions for me?

1) Have they explicitly said whether Nimrod is a BAF for an unknown wave or a single-carded deluxe figure? I've heard conjecture both ways. Fan channel or other type of exclusive?

2) Age of Apocalypse Apocalypse is definitely a single-carded deluxe figure? Fan channel or other type of exclusive?

3) Old Men Logan and Hawkeye are a two-pack, or was that not specified? Fan channel or other type of exclusive?

4) Any word on how Rogue is being released? Possibly part of Nimrod wave, if such a thing is a thing?

5) Storm is a Target exclusive, but there was some chatter about her being part of a boxset. Was that just conjecture because they put up a slide showcasing that she completed the classic arcade game costume line-up? It's likely she's single-carded, right?

6) The Fox movie X-Men are all exclusives and/or two-packs, right? We have Wolverine single-carded through Amazon, Domino/Cable two-pack through Walmart, and then the following two-packs are probably fan channel or wide release: Deadpool/Negasonic, other Wolverine/Mystique, and Professor X/Magneto?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Benn said:

I wasn't able to watch the stream, and have been trying to wade through how each of these figures is being released. Sugar Man is the BAF for the Age of Apocalypse wave, and Black Tom and Maverick are new reveals for the Strong Guy wave, but anyone think they can tackle these questions for me?

1) Have they explicitly said whether Nimrod is a BAF for an unknown wave or a single-carded deluxe figure? I've heard conjecture both ways. Fan channel or other type of exclusive?

2) Age of Apocalypse Apocalypse is definitely a single-carded deluxe figure? Fan channel or other type of exclusive?

3) Old Men Logan and Hawkeye are a two-pack, or was that not specified? Fan channel or other type of exclusive?

4) Any word on how Rogue is being released? Possibly part of Nimrod wave, if such a thing is a thing?

5) Storm is a Target exclusive, but there was some chatter about her being part of a boxset. Was that just conjecture because they put up a slide showcasing that she completed the classic arcade game costume line-up? It's likely she's single-carded, right?

6) The Fox movie X-Men are all exclusives and/or two-packs, right? We have Wolverine single-carded through Amazon, Domino/Cable two-pack through Walmart, and then the following two-packs are probably fan channel or wide release: Deadpool/Negasonic, other Wolverine/Mystique, and Professor X/Magneto?

Thanks!

 

Many of the stuff past the Hawkeye were their teasers. no word on how or where they are being released. Here is what we do know from your questions.

  1. Nimrod is actually unknown at this point. Hasbro are more then likely just teasing it for a wave but it could very well be a single release. They will tell us more at SDCC
  2. Apocalypse (and War Machine) are single Deluxe figure. they will be released all over. NOT EXCLUSIVES.
  3. They never said if it was a 2 pack or not. They were more focus on the no pin for the Hawkeye. again just a teaser but more then likely a 2-pack. Maybe a three pack with a re-release Spider-#$## or Old Man Quill.
  4. No word on where or how Rogue will be released. They were just using that to show their female No pin figure. another Teaser.
  5. They tease Storm and said she was exclusive to Target as a yet unknown box set. we don't know who is part of the set but it was heavily hinted that Thunderbird would be coming. it won't go up for PO until the rest are revealed. They only used the Game line-up to say, "hey we finished this team!" not that they were doing a set with them.
  6. So far as we know ONLY Cable is an Exclusive. These are ALL part of the new 20th Anniversary line according to the solicitations. Wolverine (jacket), Mystique and Domino are singles, with Deadpool and Negasonic (I am not writing that full name everytime) being one 2-pack and Magneto and Xavier being another 2-pack, which comes with both set of actors head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had to speculate, Rogue is part of a Nimrod BAF wave that will ship 4th quarter 2020 and might include some other modern X-Men characters, including the House of X Professor Xavier that has the Cerebro helmet over his face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tarot said:

 

 

  1. They tease Storm and said she was exclusive to Target as a yet unknown box set. we don't know who is part of the set but it was heavily hinted that Thunderbird would be coming. it won't go up for PO until the rest are revealed. They only used the Game line-up to say, "hey we finished this team!" not that they were doing a set with them.

My guess is Banshee.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, Benn said:

I wasn't able to watch the stream, and have been trying to wade through how each of these figures is being released. Sugar Man is the BAF for the Age of Apocalypse wave, and Black Tom and Maverick are new reveals for the Strong Guy wave, but anyone think they can tackle these questions for me?

1) Have they explicitly said whether Nimrod is a BAF for an unknown wave or a single-carded deluxe figure? I've heard conjecture both ways. Fan channel or other type of exclusive?

4) Any word on how Rogue is being released? Possibly part of Nimrod wave, if such a thing is a thing?

5) Storm is a Target exclusive, but there was some chatter about her being part of a boxset. Was that just conjecture because they put up a slide showcasing that she completed the classic arcade game costume line-up? It's likely she's single-carded, right?

Thanks!

This video might answer your question specifically regarding Nimrod, Rogue and Storm (starting at 7:10).

Hint: They're stand-alone items.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

 

This video might answer your question specifically regarding Nimrod, Rogue and Storm (starting at 7:10).

Hint: They're stand-alone items.

 

I hate to say this guys but one interview with Shart does not confirm this. (nothing against him, just that they could have just dodge the question.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching it, they didn't really say it was a stand alone. they said rogue was a standalone and just began listing other X-men figures. It does NOT confirm the status of the figures. All we know is that Rogue will be stand alone and the rest are unknown at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE