Shiklah, Kingpin Variant, Toxin And More For The Latest Round Of Marvel Legends Rumors

JayC

While Toy Fair is barley behind us, we already have a new round of Marvel Legends rumors to share with you, and while we are fairly confident in the sources (Our track record has been pretty good so far), we will still treat these as rumors until Hasbro officially confirms them.

First up, the final two figures for the Strong Guy Build-A-Figure Deadpool wave look to include another Deadpool and Shiklah. We don't have specifics on Deadpool. At Toy Fair it was confirmed that Black Tom Cassidy and Maverick would be joining Warparth, Sunspot and Deadpool in blue.

For Fan Channel exclusives it looks like we will be getting Dr. Doom (likely white variant), Kingpin (maybe black variant), Mysterio (which we are told is a cosmic version), and Toxin. Some of these will be on retro cardbacks.

Finally we have further confirmation of their being a second Avengers themed wave released this year beyond the newly announced Abomination Build-A-Figure wave. Still know specific details on what figures will be included.

Skiklah!!!! I know we all want Siryn but having a succubus in the line is great. 

Another DP...........................yeah kinda saw that.

White Dr. Doom is not unexpected. 

Black KP will be great cause it means I can do Shadowking

Mysterio Cosmic? not sure about this one.

Toxin please be true.

A second Gamerverse wave is obvious.

My wallet thanks you Hasbro, not a one of those announced rumored figs interests me in the least. Don't care for Venomverse related figs. Give a fig about an umpteenth Deadpool, I'm good with my All white suit KP & classic Mysterio fig. Quite satisfied with the awesome Dr Doom we just got in the Super Skrull wave. Am curious about this supposed 2nd Avengers Gameverse wave as for what classic comic based Avengers it might contain.

Well, there goes my Marrow theory. I'm not all that familiar with Shiklah, but I had been thinking the wave was missing a support character from the solo Deadpool comics. If this is true, this is still a good wave. I'm not all that interested in Shiklah or more Deadpools, but Black Tom, Maverick, Strong Guy, Sunspot, and Warpath are all exciting enough to keep me happy.

The only (minor) complaint I have with BAFs being re-released as single carded is that I went to the trouble of getting entire waves to get them. Not anyone's fault but my own it's just when I think of the time and money I could save... 

and depending on what the re-released BAFs are ( most likely repaints) it means I may have put the effort in to build less desirable versions. This already happened with Monster Venom, with the classic logo and comic accrurate colors being on the new fig when I had to buy 3-4 figures I could care less about. Ah well, as I said no ones fault but my own..

Not knocking BAFs as singles, just need to decide if the new versions are keepers and then what to do with the old versions. 

Dont get me wrong, I'd like a classic Kingpin with white coat and purple pants. Just not thrilled about paying $30-40 for essentially purple pants. Be awesome if they could make it feasible to go with an all black suit repaint but gave us purple extra legs/ pants to pop on the old version 

5 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

Had to google who Shiklah is...looks nasty....just like how wade likes it

Image result for Shiklah

I also had to google who Shiklah is. Hasbro is really hitting the obscure vibe with this one. 

One more for the "if they made this guy (girl in this case) then anyone can get made" category... 

Hasbro already got me with Ex Nihilo and Rock Python, this one is an easy pass but for those who like this release please buy many, then the chances that the obscure character I want will someday see release

• Another Deadpool -  No surprise given it's a DP wave; hopefully it will be Weapon X DP
  • Shiklah - Makes sense to have DP's (now ex-)wife but I would have preferred Siryn 
  • Dr. Doom - White Doom would be okay, but I would prefer a Secret Wars Doom
  • Kingpin - Maybe recoloured to resemble the animated series version
  • Mysterio - Comic or Cartoon version would be nice
  • Toxin - Hopefully it's Pat and not another lame Brock version
  • Gamerverse Wave 2 - No surprise there, once again will probably be interested in the comic figures

Sweet! Shiklah! I hope it's a relatively sexy version and not one that's too dull like the recent Emma Frost Black Queen. Maybe for the Deadpool, it'll be another member of the Deadpool Corps....  I could get behind another comic version of Mysterio - as I was never was able to track down the last one from a couple of years ago.

9 hours ago, McHogan said:

I also had to google who Shiklah is. Hasbro is really hitting the obscure vibe with this one. 

One more for the "if they made this guy (girl in this case) then anyone can get made" category... 

Hasbro already got me with Ex Nihilo and Rock Python, this one is an easy pass but for those who like this release please buy many, then the chances that the obscure character I want will someday see release

This was actually a fun run in the comics for me. Shiklah was pretty impressive in the books. Plus sexy as hell. 

See the source image

5 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I wish we (probably) wouldn't have to wait until the Blade movie line to get a modern (Marvel) Dracula.

LOL, what if blade showed up in the next Deadpool?? With Ryan Reynolds?? and Wesley Snipes??

Image result for blade 3 ryan reynolds