Avengers Video Game Figures From Hasbro

JayC

• 1 month later...

This is quite the necrothread, but is it possible that these figures are actually 5.75 inch? In an interview with Toy Ark (here), the Hasbro team mentions there being a 6-inch kid-targeted line of which the Hulk and Abomination 2-pack is part of. And a showroom coverage from Toy Fair (here) shows these figures standing next to the Hulk and Abomination at their scale.

yes indeed from what I have heard, and from what I have seen ADour should be correct in stating these are actually 5.5''/6'' inch Basic line , and not actually 3.75 inches, they seem to have the basic style points of articulation, I believe these are the kids line of Gamerverse figs

• 1 month later...

I always found the basic figures endearing, so I'll guess I'll be having a Taskmaster lying around since I want both Iron Men.

As a side note, I found a listing for these figures in some website and I find it hilarious that the product details say "Each figure features nine points of articulation (including knee articulation!)" Seems like they learned that knee articulation is important.

11 hours ago, ADour said:

I always found the basic figures endearing, so I'll guess I'll be having a Taskmaster lying around since I want both Iron Men.

As a side note, I found a listing for these figures in some website and I find it hilarious that the product details say "Each figure features nine points of articulation (including knee articulation!)" Seems like they learned that knee articulation is important.

Yeah, I remember some of their basic figures didn't have need joints

• 3 weeks later...

Granted I only looked at them for a minute at Toy Fair, they were in a back dark corner and I certainly didn't measure them and it was 5 months ago, but I def don't recall them looking anywhere near as tall as 6", even a basic one. Maybe 5" tops. Has anyone actually gotten these in hand to confirm their height??

6 minutes ago, JayC said:

Hmmm well Hasbro does have them listed on their website as 6", but they were the shortest 6" figures I've ever seen.

Hasbro's basic figures have always been listed at 6 inches despite standing at roughly 5.75. That's been the case with their movie basic figures, their comic basic figures, and now their game basic figures.