Age of Apocalypse Wave 2?

IsaiahWayne

The first AoA themed wave includes Weapon X, Jean Grey, X-Man, Morph, Sunfire, Wildchild, and Dark Beat, with BAF Sugar Man.

Who would you like to see in a second AoA wave?

My picks for a second wave are: Sabretooth, Bishop, Colossus, Quicksilver, Storm, Shadowcat, and Gambit, with BAF Holocaust.

Could we possibly be seeing AoA two packs like Magneto & Rogue, Chamber & Paige Guthrie, Cyclops and Havok, or even Nightcrawler & Mystique? Or will these characters be better off as individuals within a wave? 
There are so many possibilities for AoA Marvel Legends. What do you guys think? What AoA characters need to be in a potential second wave?

1 hour ago, IsaiahWayne said:

My picks for a second wave are: Sabretooth, Bishop, Colossus, Quicksilver, Storm, Shadowcat, and Gambit, with BAF Onslaught.

Onslaught? Do you mean Holocaust? Onslaught didn't appear in the Age of Apocalypse because the whole premise is that Xavier's dead.

Will Apocalypse be standalone or a BAF?

Apocalypse is a deluxe figure, not a BAF. That's been confirmed!

Could we possibly be seeing AoA two packs like Magneto & Rogue, Chamber & Paige Guthrie, Cyclops and Havok, or even Nightcrawler & Mystique? Or will these characters be better off as individuals within a wave?

I'd love to see some Age of Apocalypse two-packs! That would be a great way to get more characters done without eating up too many more waves. I'd love to see Cyclops/Havok and Colossus/Shadowcat, personally, as well as Magneto/Rogue just to free up a little space in a wave. If I could get those, I'd love an additional wave that looked like this:

• Forge
  • Iceman
  • Mystique
  • Nightcrawler
  • Sabretooth
  • Sinister
  • Storm
  • BAF: Holocaust

I want the Madri released somehow too, though! That's just me being greedy.

Assuming it's ONLY a second wave:

Magneto

Rogue

Sabretooth

Cyclops

Havok

Bishop

Legion

BAF: Abyss

If "the sky's the limit" as far as product goes:

Sabretooth

Iceman

Sinister

Nightcrawler

Quicksilver

Storm

Gambit

BAF: Abyss

Plus additional:

Deluxe: Holocaust/Nemesis

Two-Pack:  Magneto and Rogue

Two-Pack:  Cyclops and Havok

Two-Pack:  Bishop and Legion

Two-Pack:  Colossus and Shadowcat

"Dead Man Wade" is probably an inevitability for a Deadpool wave at some point (if not this year's wave).  But between the two waves this (latter) setup seems like a good combination of "Characters that crossed over to 616 in some fashion" and "Major players in the storyline."

Hasbro doesn't seem to care about balance among the AoA titles, but this lineup would feature major, cool looking characters, one from each title in which they were major players. It completes significant rivalries and pairs. If they left off with two AoA waves, I think I would be content. I'm excited!

Amazing: Magneto, Storm

Astonishing: Rogue

X-Calibre: Nightcrawler

Weapon X: Havok

Generation Next: Colossus BAF

Gambit and the Externals: Gambit

Factor X: Cyclops

X-Man: Sinister

*Edit: I forgot Sabertooth. I know he's important to finishing the Astonishing roster and pairs with Wild Child. I'd be willing to wait for wave 3. 😉

Not to sound like I'm trolling the mutant fans here, but I always loved the two-issue X-Universe miniseries from the Age of Apocalypse. I would love a wave dedicated to the non-mutant heroes and villains from that series.

1. Tony Stark
  2. Suzie Storm
  3. Ben Grimm
  4. Gwen Stacy
  5. Donald Blake
  6. Victor Von Doom
  7. Matt Murdock
  • BAF - Mikhail Rasputin

680bab6907ba91ab536b9bf691640063.jpg

19 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I always liked Angel's redesign in the Age of Apocalypse.

Also, given that it's f***in' Deadpool, I wouldn't be surprised if Dead Man Wade is included in a second wave. Unless he comes out in the already announced Deadpool wave with the Strong Guy BAF.

Maybe they will release AoA Angel in a deluxe pack like Archangel. 

I would rather have Dead Man Wade be in the Strong Guy wave instead of being in an AoA wave. He could be an extra AoA figure to hold us until the second wave.

1 hour ago, Emnems80 said:

Agree with everyone's choices on here. I just want to be able to build a display based on the X-Men Alpha #1 cover......

x-men-age-of-apocalypse.jpg

I was looking through my X-men Alpha #1 to help pick for a second wave. I’d like to be able to build all of the AoA teams. If the AoA figures are successful enough hopefully we’ll eventually get all the figures we need from it.

I think we’d have to complete the four horse man with it being an AOA wave and at the same time adding major X-men they missed in the first wave.

1. Mikhail Rasputin

2. Abyss

3. Magneto

4. Sabertooth

5. Iceman (he crossed over to the 616 so would fit a lot of people’s xforce shelves)

6. Colossus

7. Legion (since he created the universe)

BAF: Holocaust

I’d like to see a twin pack Havok and Cyclops with the addition of a new head for Nightcrawler(Like they’ve done for shadow king, onslaught etc.)  because the costumps are very similar so we wouldn’t even need a new figure.